Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (38668 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Your mama cockroach..till then let's see how you will end..boko Haram like you.
meanwhile I am working with that Stanley guy I would track you soon maybe people will learn from you and stop this no mans land nonsense
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Egu ohia..Na you and your family go first go down..ebila like you.
u left imo state awoo idemili or mbaise came to lagos and you not giving us peace of mind I would track you

No worry
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by nwadiuko1(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
tafawa balewa had the power. Okotie eboh was the chief minister my guy first Republic there was no senate president what we had was parliamentary system of government and regionalism for example the south West was effectively a country on its own that is why Awolowo could give free education and build university of ife and university of lagos with money he got from the south West
you didn't answer the questions niggie
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
u left imo state awoo idemili or mbaise came to lagos and you not giving us peace of mind I would track you

No worry
Common shut up there..anu..you left osun state to Lagos and you are giving us trouble in Lagos..I will depot you back to you state..I'm already tracking you and when I get you I will teach you the reason of your life..ozu..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
meanwhile I am working with that Stanley guy I would track you soon maybe people will learn from you and stop this no mans land nonsense

Shut your silly mouth up you fool...I have also started tracking you too Azu...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Shut your silly mouth up you fool...I have also started tracking you too Azu...
i just read your life history and your anambra man that left you ndo what is not your own is not your own stop inciting violence after all you are a good woman and a Christian your root is imo state biko leave it like that and move on

We have our oba we have our tradition biko leave us how you met us
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
i just read your life history and your anambra man that left you ndo what is not your own is not your own stop inciting violence after all you are a good woman and a Christian your root is imo state biko leave it like that and move on

We have our oba we have our tradition biko leave us how you met us
Bleep yourself..who cares?tell your own let's see if it's not as ugly as you face..by the way who is inciting violence?maybe you didn't read the comment I responded to..by the way I can only leave you if I'm in your state..this place belongs to Edo state so you are also a visitor so stop the noise.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Bleep yourself..who cares?tell your own let's see if it's not as ugly as you face..by the way who is inciting violence?maybe you didn't read the comment I responded to..by the way I can only leave you if I'm in your state..this place belongs to Edo state so you are also a visitor so stop the noise.
I patiently explained to you edo Prince met us here the aworis if oba of lagos ruled over us as you are suggesting why are we speaking yoruba and not benin language when the oba came here he met yoruba people here already this thing is actually simple
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

biko iya mi nneoma don't be offended but you can't rewrite history the benin met us here

Even the oba of lagos said it he is a descendants of benin but the aworis have always been here I know igbos hate yoruba and hate guides how you guys are seeing this issue but what can I do I am only one man
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
biko iya mi nneoma don't be offended but you can't rewrite history the benin met us here

Even the oba of lagos said it he is a descendants of benin but the aworis have always been here I know igbos hate yoruba and hate guides how you guys are seeing this issue but what can I do I am only one man
Please baba mi you are wrong..it's rather you people that hate the igbo's..the people we had issues with was the Hausa's and when you people started to lick their asses we refused to join and it became an issue for you people.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
I patiently explained to you edo Prince met us here the aworis if oba of lagos ruled over us as you are suggesting why are we speaking yoruba and not benin language when the oba came here he met yoruba people here already this thing is actually simple
It doesn't make it your land..thank you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

It doesn't make it your land..thank you.
it is our land and we will keep saying it because we have no where else to go be proud of alaigbo
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Please baba mi you are wrong..it's rather you people that hate the igbo's..the people we had issues with was the Hausa's and when you people started to lick their asses we refused to join and it became an issue for you people.
forget about politics how come you dated an anambra guy are you from mbaise?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
it is our land and we will keep saying it because we have no where else to go be proud of alaigbo
Same here..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
forget about politics how come you dated an anambra guy are you from mbaise?
Ask again..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Ask again..
where are you from?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by durangokid: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Stop ranting. You cannot do anything. All the northern appointments that has been made, what did you do?
All the results they wrote in 2019,what did you do?
Well they are going to write it again in 2023,and there is nothing you can do.
. Calm down you will see a new beginning by 2023, most people will never understand the Igbo man, only those greedy politicians supports one Nigeria by then it will be obvious to them that there is no one Nigeria
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
where are you from?
Don't you dare send me a private message or ask me where I am from again.. nonsense...now shift.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

Don't you dare send me a private message or ask me where I am from again.. nonsense...now shift.
u dey fear lol imo Aunty hahaha
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

AFONJA focus on Ogbomosho n Oshogbo people, leave the SE n SS.

Osogbo is okay, Ogbomosho is okay. Quiet and peaceful
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
u dey fear lol imo Aunty hahaha
You dey fear wetin...if I want I will respond and you will be dealt with but I don't have time for you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
sandra50:

You dey fear wetin...if I want I will respond and you will be dealt with but I don't have time for you.
ehya why na we are friends
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
maasoap:

Osogbo is okay, Ogbomosho is okay. Quiet and peaceful

Same with SE n SS
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by luvmijeje(f): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin 2023 go sweet die. Please let's get this fact right, The North is not one. PDP made them one by playing the politics of religion. So is the South not one. The South-East and the South-South became one because PDP played the politics of religion.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by TooMuchStuff: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
sandra50:

Ask again..

Hey Sandra....!

U don port from Abuja again.. ?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sandra50(f): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Hey Sandra....!

U don port from Abuja again.. ?
I don't understand what the question means..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hussaini Coomasie Apologises To Protesters / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.