Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members (41001 Views)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by givenbiz003: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
end times pastors , may God help us
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by ainas247: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin tongue
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by goshen26: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
I just tire for Africans
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by amazinglanre: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Religion truly is the opium of the ignorant masses.

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Larryallovernig: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
This should be home video
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by campustrends: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hello, This is FROLIC TV
We offer you a variety of interesting post from:
-Latest gossip�
-Airtime giveaways
-Giveaways
-Hoe stories and relationship and life advice�-
- hook up, videos, photos and nasty stuffs�
- Funny Videos and Meme
-Fun Facts, do you know and lots more

We Promise to make your status interesting....

Follow this link to join
https:///2347087496838?text=Hi%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20FROLIC%20Tv%20My%20Name%20is%20
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Stop calling these kind of people pastors. These are religious entrepreneurs who device different medium to satisfy the psychological need of their clients and in return make profit.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Wtfork: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Christians are suffering from humiliation cry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by XhosaNostra(f): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
WTF! Ewwww.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by carlcar2012(f): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
glory be to God, this is the way of our lord. ride on

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Arizonaaddict1: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
End time finz
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Grace001: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Kachy1605(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Africa na who do you this thing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Donben007: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
God hv mercy
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Patokegod: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
People are so desperate for miracles. At end of it, they begin to regret. Omaseun.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by sukerefakere(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Profkomolafe:
grin
Africa church goer will prefer this shrine to truth speaking churches...
name the truth speaking Church
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by BankyGee(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Animals from the pit of HELL.
And the stretch-marked brains of all these fools can't differentiate right from wrong. angry
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by skyfather09(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
gullible followers.. I can never believe any pastor in this or any life time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by babtoundey(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
See that one's bombom.. He soon otobolize her. Rubbish!

Ma guy, ma guy, the bombom I s the first thing that trapped your attention. Kwantinue
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Very silly... Seems ladies are more spiritually gullible
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by bamikole002(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am proud to be An Anglican, because all this mess can't happen in my Church
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Umu nwaanyi ogini di?
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by bamikole002(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am proud to be an Anglican, all mess can't happen in my church
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by bamikole002(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
An proud to be an Anglican, all this mess can't happen in my church
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by zlantanfan: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
See that one's bombom.. He soon otobolize her. Rubbish!
something he has already straff finish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ynsai:
It is the way of the Lord.

fvck u bitch
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Kyrx(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Sorry if you see this as an attack on women but these folks are damn too gullible.

To think that these same women will not comply with a simple instruction from their husband. Nonsense!

Pls dm me for your
ITunes
Wal-Mart
Google pay store
Steam cards
Vanilla gift cards

I buy them all at the best rates

Helloo in as much as I got your point, looking at the queue closely, you'll find out that it isn't just women that are on the queue, so my brother, all human are gullible at a particular time in their existence.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
bamikole002:
Am proud to be An Anglican, because all this mess can't happen in my Church

go to hell. you are the devil who sold our faith and soul to the whiteman. im not speaking to you but you who are represented! angry

WE ARE PROUD PAGANS! TRADITIONALISTS!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by fykes(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
See that one's bombom.. He go soon otobolize her. Rubbish!
Ur problem is even bigger than theirs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Shuts Down 24 Religious Outfits For Causing Too Much Noise / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.