Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members (41004 Views)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Tsufyaan: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
I get Canadian iTunes card $200 please pm me

TheGiftedOne:
Sorry if you see this as an attack on women but these folks are damn too gullible.

To think that these same women will not comply with a simple instruction from their husband. Nonsense!

Pls dm me for your
ITunes
Wal-Mart
Google pay store
Steam cards
Vanilla gift cards

I buy them all at the best rates
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Kyrx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ynsai:
It is the way of the Lord.

Please properly define your Lord next time, I'm very sure its not the way of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Get cheap data on my profile.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Kyrx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
DavSagacity:
Hmmmm....the day is coming when the Son of man will say to people like this man "depart from me...I never knew you. you workers of inequities.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Kyrx(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Profkomolafe:
grin
Africa church goer will prefer this shrine to truth speaking churches...

Its so unfortunate sir.

People are after worldly miracles now, and seek no more of the Kingdom.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Ken4agent(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Women do suffer for pastor hand.....that u need help don't mean you should discard your sence now grin
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by kolaaderin: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gullibility level 1000. Little you wonder why they colonised us. African are too close to animals in brain development.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by freethinker01: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
I've said it and IL continue to say it that religion especially Christianity is a scam. How could a loving God leave his folks at the mercy of this goat that calls himself a pastor or whatever that title means and decides to do nothing about it.?
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is rather unfortunate.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Agugbadin: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is satanic, the members don't read their Bible they would have long discover that they're been deceived
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Ubdavis(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
They were suppose to be naked such that the blessing can penetrate wella!!!
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Agugbadin: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
When you post this kind of material always let us know the country or location so that necessary action can be taken if it happens in our country Nigeria
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by kenneth58(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some people are damn stupid
Christains are too lazy to read the Bible for themselves.

Where in the Bible did God say a pastor should do this shit??
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Blisblink: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
this is religion slavery
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Abayolaid: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
this can never happen in islam, Alhamdulilah! i'm a muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by yyha3314(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pastors of now a days are scammers

#ENDTIMEPASTORS
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by liver123(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some people mumu for this life sha
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by wellmax(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
As bad as this is, I can't see anything that point that he is a pastor. For all I care it may be a cult or something.
So disgusting
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by FreeTHINKER98(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Sorry if you see this as an attack on women but these folks are damn too gullible.

To think that these same women will not comply with a simple instruction from their husband. Nonsense!

Pls dm me for your
ITunes
Wal-Mart
Google pay store
Steam cards
Vanilla gift cards

I buy them all at the best rates

I guess you didn't watch the video. There were men he also washed his feet on their heads too, what do you call such men? You didn't have to call women gullible and conclude it was women only.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by semyman: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
As dumb as an African christian
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by D1zion: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wretched end time pastor. Look at how tattered he & the followers look.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Lumig: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why are women so gullible and stupid like this??
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Ynsai(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

fvck u bitch
Lol, you are not serious!
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by kunleham(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Christianity and dumbness are like five and six. All they know is to be fighting Islam rather than their real enemy.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by HomeOfMe(f): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Pastor Spotted Washing His Feet And Face On Top The Head Of His Church Members As Special Anointing

In a video currently trending online, a pastor was seen conducting a special anointing service by washing his feet and face on top the head of his church members.

This must certainly be somewhere in Africa. To me, this is disgusting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtilkuGi_78

>> https://grovenaija360.com/special-anointing-pastor-washes-his-feet-face-on-the-head-of-his-church-members/
This could be scripted...
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by wazirmichika1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't blam the pastor but the member
Fool like you
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
False prophet.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by koyyess: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Feminists can never fall for this bull shiit.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by asawanathegreat(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Patient God
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Emmaomotob(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
freethinker01:
I've said it and IL continue to say it that religion especially Christianity is a scam. How could a loving God leave his folks at the mercy of this goat that calls himself a pastor or whatever that title means and decides to do nothing about it.?
The religion-founder must be psychologically infallible in his knowledge of a certain average breed of souls who have not yet recognized one another as allies. He is the one who brings them together; and to that extent, the establishment of a religion always turns into a long festival of recognition... Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Yemisi87: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is there any evidence to show that he is a pastor. May God judge all the enemies of Church.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ynsai:
It is the way of the Lord.
Which Lord?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.