Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? (497 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
The idea of the story was gotten from the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5029003/does-god-even-exist-read

I thought the idea was very imaginative, and it started quite well, but it appeared the op was in a hurry to conclude it and hence didn't do justice to it at the end.

But I thought the idea deserved to be given another shot, hence my effort to give it a more befitting execution, and this was the result.

In a mother’s womb were two babies.

One asked the other: "Do you believe the big mum exists?"

The other replied: "Why of course. For us to be alive inside her womb alone must be an evidence that suggests her existence, or what do you think?"

"Nonsense" said the first. "How are you even sure that we are inside her womb in the first place, and not just in a random location and condition brought upon us by the big bang, you know what i mean?"

The second said: "You mean to say we are currently existing as a result of an accident, in spite of how organized everything thing down here in this our current world? I mean look at this umbilical cord which ensures that we are sustained and not starved to death, and do you actually think that a big banger accident could have been responsible for all these?

The first replied: Yes, it makes logical sense, at least the big bang is the best chance we have to explain for this world we live in, I mean anything else, but a big mum who we've never seen with our eyes, and never heard speak? Nah for me she doesn't exist, kapish!

But the second burst into laughter and said: Wow! My twin bro, you are really cracking me up with this your analogy. So you'd rather believe in the accident of a big banger or whatever you call it, than the existence of a big mum, despite that everything down here instead suggests that we should have a big mum up there?"

And the first responded saying, "Well you can laugh all you want, but for me it would be illogical for me to believe that the big mum exists without me seeing her with my own eyes or hearing her with my ears. So unless you have such evidence to prove her existence, you are on your own in your delusion."

And the second was shocked to hear that condition given to him by the first and therefore said, "But how do you expect me to do that? You know very well that it's hard to hear or see anything else from out side of our world, and moreover, even the big banger that you believe in, you haven't even provided proof for it yet?"

But the second replied, saying, " Well it's more logical to believe in an accidental event called big bang, than the existence of a being called the big mum. I mean, can you even imagine the extent of your delusion? Big mum doesn't exist!

Then the second said, "Ok well since we're not getting any head way with this argument, big banger for you and big mum for me, till we find out the truth, deal or no deal?"

And the first answered saying with a resounding, "Deal!"

For he said within himself, "For even though i'm wrong and the big mum indeed exists and I exist because of her, as long as she doesn't starve me to death while i'm in this world, i have nothing to worry about. So the big mum doesn't exist for me, but hope she didn't hear that oh!"

The end.

Cc. Hardmirror

1 Like

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by UceeGod: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
When people don’t believe there is a loving God who sits enthroned in the heavens and has a good plan for our lives, you can’t blame them for being afraid, proud or miserable. But for those who believe in the God of the Bible, there is no excuse for fear, pride, or misery. God is still on His throne!

1 Like

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by adoyi8: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Actually they are both correct. Mummies cant make babies alone, a big bang is usually involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
Actually they are both correct. Mummies cant make babies alone, a big bang is usually involved.
So as an atheist, you actually accept the fact that the "Big Dad" exists as well, eh?
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by adoyi8: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
So as an atheist, you actually accept the fact that the "Big Dad" exists as well, eh?
Yeah and the big dad will not punish the first twin for not believing in him while it was in the womb.
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
Yeah and the big dad will not punish the first twin for not believing in him while it was in the womb.
So if you really believe the big Dad exists, why not allow the big Dad to speak for Himself and determine whatever He would decide to do with a product of His own big bang, or are you now the big Dad?
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by johnydon22(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
I'm dead grin cheesy grin You are diabolically genius
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by shadeyinka(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
You think what God punishes is not believing in him?

It goes well beyond that to rebellion!

Rebellion simply means "I don't care who you are, I assert my independence from you!"

1 Like

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by orisa37: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2019
You try.
Big Bang & Big Mum are Light & Life.
They are both Good. And they are The Word.

1 Like

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2019
johnydon22:
I'm dead grin cheesy grin You are diabolically genius
I agree with you that he really is diabolically genius.

For if not I wouldn't have been able to anticipate his response as evidenced by my answer given to his response.

And also the answers and questions I already have consequently lined up for his subsequent response(s), that's if there could possibly be any to the last question I posed to him, because I also anticipate the likelihood of a surrender in that respect as well.

So what a diabolically genius phenom we have on our hands.
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Martinez39(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2019
^ Am i surprised that these ones are laughing hard about something very serious?

Nah!!!!

For these ones are even learning how to laugh compared to those of the days of Noah, when he told them that the big flood was coming down on Earth.

But when the big flood began to drop as Noah had warned them, they forgot how to laugh, Lol!

So this ones have a long way to go, and hence have to practice harder to come close to marching the laughter of those ones that mocked Noah prior to the coming of the flood.

As it was in the day of the big flood so shall it also be in the day of the big judgment.

For many were laughing hard until the flood came and took them all away.
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by adoyi8: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
So if you really believe the big Dad exists, why not allow the big Dad to speak for Himself and determine whatever He would decide to do with a product of His own big bang, or are you now the big Dad?
The problem is that a dad cannot speak to an unborn child. The child's ears and brain are not well developed to receive and interpret the dads message.
And if the first child start agreeing with everything the second child tells it, then a time might reach when the second child will demand for 10% of all nutrients the first child receive from their mother else he will be abandoned in an orphanage after their birth.
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
The problem is that a dad cannot speak to an unborn child. The child's ears and brain are not well developed to receive and interpret the dads message.
And if the first child start agreeing with everything the second child tells it, then a time might reach when the second child will demand for 10% of all nutrients the first child receive from their mother else he will be abandoned in an orphanage after their birth.

Wait a minute! This moniker must have been hacked.

Where's the so-called genius that said that both were correct, for that mummies can't make babies on their own. And also agreed that big Dad behind the big bang exists, but said that He would not punish the first twin for not believing in Him while in the womb, as if the big Dad didn't have a voice to speak for Himself.

That's the person I want back to continue this conversation with, not this imposter who has absolutely no idea what we're talking about, or where we were on the matter, and even seems lost on what he's talking about.

So unless the real owner of of this moniker returns to continue our conversation from where we stopped, it would be a walk over.
Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Funaki: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
adoyi8:
grin grin

Re: Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2019
^ Yeah! All hail the super "moniker" man!

(1) (Reply)

Today's Church(men) - Emphasis On Outward Appearance; Jesus - Emphasis On Heart / Bob Gass - Author Of UCB Word For Today Is Dead / The Truth Between Busola And Fatoyinbo (coza)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.