Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/19 (274 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/04/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/19 by dallyemmy: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/19 by dallyemmy: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, April 7, 2019) -

*Having Eyes Full of Adultery*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises, to keep my feet from falling and my eyes from tears.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, deliver me from the lusts of the eyes; the lusts of the flesh and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, uphold me till the end by Your right hand of righteousness; let me never fall into the snare of adultery, inspite of Your fore-warning of its catastrophic consequences, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, purge me of every spirit of immorality and lustful desires, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every bait set for me by Satan and his agents, to ensnare me into committing the very destructive sin of adultery and formication, be scattered by Your thunder, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never yield to the promptings, suggestions and temptations of Satan, to commit the sin of adultery or formication, for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to be forever faithful to You and my spouse; to keep the bed undefiled and marriage, honourable, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, grant all the heart desires of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, today, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction After Hearing This News? (see Photo).. / Sri Lanka Bans Face Covering After Attacks / I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.