Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently (19885 Views)

My Mother Has Bipolar Disorder / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / I Need Solutions To Varicoceles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by ezelous: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Have tried Cellegevity?

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Try herbal method or therapy, it works perfectly. I have seen people who got cured permanently of fibroids.

I know a person who treats fibroids using herbs.
Tested and trusted!!!

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Bennethanderson(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Place her on FOHOW drugs especially their Guifei bao, Ganoderma, sanqing oral and panty liner
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by samifet: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:
Hello everyone. Forgive me for this long post.

My mom has been bleeding as a result of fibroid for 2 and half months now. She is suppose to have a sugery and remove the fibroid but the doctors are saying they can't do any sugery until the bleeding stop as it is too risky to perform a surgery on her if she's still bleeding.

4 pints of blood was injected in her as she has lost so much blood, and was getting weaker by the day.

I am scared that the four pints of blood will be wasted again as she's still bleeding heavily.

I need solutions in stoping the bleeding, so the surgery will be done and the bleeding will be stopped. Pls if know anything that can be done so the bleeding can stop, it will be appreciated.

Pls, gynecologist in the house, I urgently need help.

Contact me I'll direct you to my wife.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Smarte724(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Ur mum, hv not seen her period for about 6years, all of a sudden she started bleeding heavily, and a scan reveal a fibroid mass, that mass may not be ordinary fibroid, a specially if it is within the cervix, it could be a signal for cervical cancer, u should take ur mother to see a good gynecologist for a proper assessment,
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Adalassy: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Vendee:

Are you a doctor?
Could the OP' mother try shepherd's purse for the time, I hear it helps stop or reduce bleeding.

shepherds purse does not work alone. It needs to be combined with another herb whose details i cannot just release anyhow
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by warlei(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2019
If there's any malodourous discharge present and significant weight loss in relation to the bleeding ,there might be a Ca cervix. She needs to go for screening test talk to your gyneacologist , for the bleeding there are drugs that can stop this this(i can't prescribed)
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by BELIEVEGOD: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
If in a case of life and death. The only permanent solution is total evacuation of the uterus through surgery by a professional surgeon. God be with you.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Protein0: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Vendee:

Are you a doctor?
Could the OP' mother try shepherd's purse for the time, I hear it helps stop or reduce bleeding.
Anything she will try should be while she's under the management of a gynecologist with the knowledge of the doc.

Op said her mom is being seen by a gynecologist who is most definitely trying to stop the bleeding already which obviously isn't yielding.

Let me share some incidences with you about all these alternative therapy promoters.
One Iya agbebi (traditional birth attendant) who will always boast that CS is for doctors who do not "know" work. In her words, No matter the situation, women must deliver per vagina.
Her only child fell into labor. Labor was progressing but not as fast as she wanted it. Guess what? Mama rushed her in, pleading for immediate CS.

Another one, she parades fibroid treatment without surgery. That the fibroid will either melt and they'll bleed it out or born it(like baby) cheesy cheesy

She bled for barely 3days, mama came in all alone, well dressed like she came on visitation, booked a private ward. Had her surgery done. She recovered fast and resumed "business" asap.

Point of reference, 99% of those preaching those unexplainable remedies have never had the cause to use them. When they're affected, they know where to go but very quick at experimenting with others' health.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by gladisa7: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2019
I have a friend who performed operation and had hers removed 2 years ago. She is strong and beautiful again.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Iamhumble: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Hello Sister,

I am not a doctor. But I know someone who can help your mum. By the grace of God, she will be healed completely.

Here is my WhatsApp detail: 0703372523nine

Pierced:

My mom has been bleeding as a result of fibroid for 2 and half months now. She is suppose to have a sugery and remove the fibroid but the doctors are saying they can't do any sugery until the bleeding stop as it is too risky to perform a surgery on her if she's still bleeding.

4 pints of blood was injected in her as she has lost so much blood, and was getting weaker by the day.

I am scared that the four pints of blood will be wasted again as she's still bleeding heavily.

I need solutions in stoping the bleeding, so the surgery will be done and the bleeding will be stopped. Pls if know anything that can be done so the bleeding can stop, it will be appreciated.

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Emmyoyebs(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2019
I suggest you dm this number on whatsapp for solution... I have testimonies of having similar issues but with Kedi products we recommend they were all gone issues.... 08029871704
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Vendee: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Vendee: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Adalassy:

shepherds purse does not work alone. It needs to be combined with another herb whose details i cannot just release anyhow

Anyone can Google
and see names of other herbs you can combine with shepherd's purse. I'm not a doctor but I've read about some interesting herbs. It can also be used alone.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Adalassy: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Vendee:

Anyone canGoogle[/b]
and see names of other herbs you can combine with shepherd's purse. I'm not a doctor but I've read about some interesting herbs. It can also be used alone.

As a naturopath which I am and have been for over 22years I don't think there is any herb I do not know about both local and non local and I can authoritatively tell you that shepherds purse is never used alone for fibroids unless you don't know what you are doing.

Despite googling as you said, you can only experiment with those herbs you google but seasoned holistic healers as I am, know which is specific and which is not
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Vendee: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Protein0
Thank you for that story, that woman is something else.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Vendee: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Adalassy:

As a naturopath which I am and have been for over 22years I don't think there is any herb I do not know about both local and non local and I can authoritatively tell you that shepherds purse is never used alone for fibroids unless you don't know what you are doing.

Despite googling as you said, you can only experiment with those herbs you google but seasoned holistic healers as I am, know which is specific and which is not
Thank you, but I'm not talking about fibroid alone, I'm talking about bleeding generally.
Thank you again.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Hardeydohtun: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Check out Dr Benjamin olowojebutu Foundation he's giving free 2,000 surgeries for women with such cases you can check or reach out to him on IG

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Npfn: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Too many advert people and scammers instead of helping her your all interested in her contacting you people

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by gudugudumeje: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Herbal parmanent cure is for her...Big, bitter kola r what she should start to chew now ad everytime... And first b4 food daily ad thru' the days till it stops.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by JoannaSedley(f): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

They do surrogacy here too
Good to know that. I wish more people will explore the option of surrogacy.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by IkennaDavid1(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Understanding the etiology (cause) of the condition gives a better understanding and prognosis to the therapy. Fibroids, cancers and other chronic or terminal ailments can be easily handled using phyto medicines because of their rich anti oxidant properties...

Contact me privately on 08036939971 (Dr Ikenna) for treatment prescriptions for this condition and others.
Including diabetes, chronic rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, high blood pressure and arteriosclerosis, erectile dysfunction and infertility in both males and females, weight management, prostrate issues, recurrent malaria, eye problems, stomach ulcers, cancers, tumors, asthma and lung related diseases, stroke, PID and infections in males and females
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Beetobee(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

The scan did not show cancer, only fibroid.
She needs a biopsy, not scan. Cancer is not detected by scan, the cells have to be tested through a biopsy.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by winningtona01: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Call my number i will tell u what to do. 08081884142. thanks
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by kinguwem: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
The best treatment for your mum is surgery (total abdominal hysterectomy). It involves the complete removal of the uterus.
However, if she is not comfortable with that & still wants to keep her uterus then a myomectomy (removal of the fibroids) can be done. The major problem is recurrence of the fibroids after the surgery.
Myomecyomy is usually avoided during menstruation to avoid spreading the endometrial tissues to other intra-abdominal structures resulting in endometriosis.
Anti-inflammatory drugs like mefenemic acid tablets can reduce the menstrual flow & pains resulting from menorrhagia due to uterine fibroids.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by mrZENographer: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

Rush and come to The Lord's Chosen service.

God of Chosen heals fibroid carriers permanently and stops bleeding no matter how many years it has been, no matter the doctor's report. Even if they have given her specific period to live. God of Chosen will can everything.

The Lord's Chosen Headquarters is at Ijesha Lagos. If u aren't in Lagos, look for our branches in your state. And the Pastor will pray for you.

DON'T GO FOR SURGERY. In Chosen this problem will disappear. He healed them all.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Kaceman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please call this number (08033212758) she sell supplements that cures fibroid, diabetes, menstrual pains and alot more
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by BUGOFF(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

I get that, but she is currently bleeding heavily, and if the bleeding does not stop, they can't do the sugery.

I just want opinion on how to stop the bleeding, so she can have the surgery

I know an Obs & Gyno, a sound consultant who can help. He has proferred solutions on such cases.
send a pm or call via my sign.
She will be fine under Grace.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by armadeo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
dochenaj:

I strongly doubt the issue might be just fibroid.
She better consult a consultant gynecologist, I don't know who is seeing her presently. Because cancer is a much more likely possibility for her case and age. But I hope I'm wrong.

C a cervix most likely.

@ op better get her to a certified gynaecologist for a proper check.

Also with persistent bleedingnif at all it's a fibroid they should remove the uterus after all shes past child bearing age, how do you transfused and actively bleeding patient 4 pints of blood without trying to stop the bleeding?

OP better get a gynaecologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Severe Headache / Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.