Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently (19886 Views)

My Mother Has Bipolar Disorder / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / I Need Solutions To Varicoceles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by komols856: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:
Hello everyone. Forgive me for this long post.

My mom has been bleeding as a result of fibroid for 2 and half months now. She is suppose to have a sugery and remove the fibroid but the doctors are saying they can't do any sugery until the bleeding stop as it is too risky to perform a surgery on her if she's still bleeding.

4 pints of blood was injected in her as she has lost so much blood, and was getting weaker by the day.

I am scared that the four pints of blood will be wasted again as she's still bleeding heavily.

I need solutions in stoping the bleeding, so the surgery will be done and the bleeding will be stopped. Pls if know anything that can be done so the bleeding can stop, it will be appreciated.

Pls, gynecologist in the house, I urgently need help.

You can consult Norland health care for total cure of fibroid without surgery
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Johsefh: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

My mom has been bleeding as a result of fibroid for 2 and half months now. She is suppose to have a sugery and remove the fibroid but the doctors are saying they can't do any sugery until the bleeding stop as it is too risky to perform a surgery on her if she's still bleeding.

4 pints of blood was injected in her as she has lost so much blood, and was getting weaker by the day.

I am scared that the four pints of blood will be wasted again as she's still bleeding heavily.

I need solutions in stoping the bleeding, so the surgery will be done and the bleeding will be stopped. Pls if know anything that can be done so the bleeding can stop, it will be appreciated.

Chat me on 08083723591
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Julme(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
She should using anion Pad... Longrich pad
My friends grandma was bleeding for years but the pad helped..and today no more bleeding
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by comtem2011: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2019
mrZENographer:

Rush and come to The Lord's Chosen service.

God of Chosen heals fibroid carriers permanently and stops bleeding no matter how many years it has been, no matter the doctor's report. Even if they have given her specific period to live. God of Chosen will can everything.

The Lord's Chosen Headquarters is at Ijesha Lagos. If u aren't in Lagos, look for our branches in your state. And the Pastor will pray for you.

DON'T GO FOR SURGERY. In Chosen this problem will disappear. He healed them all.
Now God of Chosen, no longer the Living God abi God of the universe. Does it mean different churches have different gods.

She should not go for surgery!!!!! As if it's not God that gave the Dr's the wisdom to be treating sick people.

Why do you eat when you can actually read the word of God and be satisfied of hunger.

Why do you work when you can actually read the word of God and command food to fall from heaven.

I pray ignorance don't kill people.

The Bible that said faith without work is dead!!! What do you think it's the meaning. Do you think it's just our daily job that we do? No, it's virtually faith with action.

It is well.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by comtem2011: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2019
dochenaj:

I'm sorry about your sister's situation. Usually the risk of fibroid is increased in a uterus that has not carried a pregnancy.
In her case of recurrent complicated fibroid, there is that danger of an inoperable fibroid that could lead to her uterus becoming too damaged to carry a pregnancy hence necessitating taking it out. And the multiple scars on her uterus also makes her eventual pregnancy a high risk pregnancy that should be monitored carefully. On a brighter side, there is surrogacy, but that is not something every regular person can afford.
Thanks a lot.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by comtem2011: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2019
JoannaSedley:
If it is severely symptomatic the womb should be removed ASAP. It is just that we are so backward in Nigeria if not her eggs should be extracted and stored till she is ready to have kids. By surrogacy anytime she wants.
Thanks a lot.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by bumperCA2: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pierced:

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by mrZENographer: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
comtem2011:
Now God of Chosen, no longer the Living God abi God of the universe. Does it mean different churches have different gods.

She should not go for surgery!!!!! As if it's not God that gave the Dr's the wisdom to be treating sick people.

Why do you eat when you can actually read the word of God and be satisfied of hunger.

Why do you work when you can actually read the word of God and command food to fall from heaven.

I pray ignorance don't kill people.

The Bible that said faith without work is dead!!! What do you think it's the meaning. Do you think it's just our daily job that we do? No, it's virtually faith with action.

It is well.

List one patient that has been cured by your doctor in his of his profession.

Can your god heal HIV/AIDS, CRIPPLE to name a few?
Have you even seen miracles like this before?

EDIT:. So you are OP. It is finished. Take her where you want to. But I've been a member of Chosen for 15years. So I've witnessed countless miracles which God didn't need doctors or their surgery/reports to cure them. At the end of the day, it's just my suggestion/counsel.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by comtem2011: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
mrZENographer:

List one patient that has been cured by your doctor in his of his profession.

Can your god heal HIV/AIDS, CRIPPLE to name a few?
Have you even seen miracles like this before?

EDIT:. So you are OP. It is finished. Take her where you want to. But I've been a member of Chosen for 15years. So I've witnessed countless miracles which God didn't need doctors or their surgery/reports to cure them. At the end of the day, it's just my suggestion/counsel.
please go back and read what I wrote, for you to understand it well.

Thanks
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by bumpercj: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pierced:

wink
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by sunnyblue26: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Call me for ancient proven Chinese drugs the fibroids will dry and fall off, 08069281003
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by fmranky: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
My dear I've been reading different write ups of nairalanders both those who are not medically inclined and mediocres but the truth is, there are alternatives to surgical operations to the tumor called fibroid. Even when you under go the operation by people's advice, it will grow back like a grass. I have a patient whose case is similar to that of your mum and worse because hers happens when ever she steps under the sun and she'll start bleeding profusely and she's a staff of law school, I treated her for 3months and she's fine. My professional advice which I used to treat my patients of fibroidemia within 2-3 months is stem cell and it has yielded positive results which so many doctors can testify to it. Many doctors colleagues I introduced stem cell to beg not to let the masses know of the product but if you're interested and ready call dr.ranky +2348121164767.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by SuperGood: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
STC30 is a plant-based stem cell product that cures the incurable permanently without any side effects.
It is natural, safe and very effective. 07037513174

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by peaceland(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Good day @Pierced
Came across this post by chance.
What is the situation now?. Hope a viable option came up and successful?
Wishing you & your family the best.
I had a similar experience with my late spouse but it didn't end as expected.
Turned out there was underlying LMS which scan cannot detect but see as fibroid.
Did the surgery only for aggressive LMS to take over.
Fought well but eventually she got called home to rest.
I do sincerely hope your mother have a much better experience.
In this part we are still not well advanced in biopsy and other ways of getting better results from tests.
If you can please share the solution so others can learn from your experience.
Thank you, do have a lovely day.
By the way the stc stuff is (in my experience) pure rubbish, borderline scam. Thank you.

Pierced:

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Pierced(f): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2023
peaceland:
Good day @Pierced
Came across this post by chance.
What is the situation now?. Hope a viable option came up and successful?
Wishing you & your family the best.
I had a similar experience with my late spouse but it didn't end as expected.
Turned out there was underlying LMS which scan cannot detect but see as fibroid.
Did the surgery only for aggressive LMS to take over.
Fought well but eventually she got called home to rest.
I do sincerely hope your mother have a much better experience.
In this part we are still not well advanced in biopsy and other ways of getting better results from tests.
If you can please share the solution so others can learn from your experience.
Thank you, do have a lovely day.
By the way the stc stuff is (in my experience) pure rubbish, borderline scam. Thank you.

She went for the surgery.......hysterectomy was done....she was already getting better....then kidney problem started (6 to 8 weeks after the surgery).

The surgery was done in April......she died in July.

What is aggressive LMS?
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by peaceland(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2023
@Pierced,
Accept my sincere condolences.
The Lord will strengthen you.
Without knowing you I believe you did your best.
LMS means leiomyosarcoma.
This is a very rare form of cancer.
Mentioned by one of the respondents which was what made me read through the thread - trying to know more.
My late spouse also was recovering until some fibroid like signs weeks after surgery and then we went for the histopathological report and got a shocker. Not a medical person but do hope you have histology report (test done on the evacuated uterus) and just to be sure what is said to be kidney problem was indeed kidney....... My LS had abdominal swelling.......
As men the doctors are trying but with the benefit of hindsight there are a couple of decisions taken that I think will not have been taken if we have better information at the time. And perhaps she will be alive too. I came to a conclusion that LMS (or that type of LMS) should not have been disturbed.....
Once again accept my sincere condolences.
Wishing you the very best

Pierced:

She went for the surgery.......hysterectomy was done....she was already getting better....then kidney problem started (6 to 8 weeks after the surgery).

The surgery was done in April......she died in July.

What is aggressive LMS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow / Severe Headache / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.