Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently (19856 Views)

My Mother Has Bipolar Disorder / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / I Need Solutions To Varicoceles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adalassy:

Fibroids are mostly Tumors and have nothing cancerous associated with them

My sister shock catch me to even respond to such .this is how they go about spreading false takes and raising people bp
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by lincontee(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
My little suggestion. Fibroid are like tumor that grows, surgery will temporary cut it off, but will still grow back. I have read it somewhere or overheard it that, if only your mum takes alcohol or can manage to take, get any very sharp brand of Aromatic Original Schnapps, look for local hot Alligator Peppers, make sure is local, not agric breed Alligator pepper, remove the seeds, grind it, so as the seeds to open, the more the seeds, the better and faster it will be, then, soak it inside the Schnapps for like complete 2 days, first thing every morning, to be drinking on empty stomach as much as she can, she should not drink water or any other things like 1hr after drinking the mixture, she should continue for like a month or 2 months as the case may be. She can add Wonderful Kola to the mixture. By the special Grace of God, the fibroid will disappear. This solutions very good for men too. It melt & burn fats that causes weak erection below your abdomen.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Adalassy: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My sister shock catch me to even respond to such .this is how they go about spreading false takes and raising people bp

misinformation kills far more people than an epidemic does. By the way i am male
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Adalassy: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
lincontee:
My little suggestion. Fibroid are like tumor that grows, surgery will temporary cut it off, but will still grow back. I have read it somewhere or overheard it that, if only your mum takes alcohol or can manage to take, get any very sharp brand of Aromatic Original Schnapps, look for local hot Alligator Peppers, make sure is local, not agric breed Alligator pepper, remove the seeds, grind it, so as the seeds to open, the more the seeds, the better and faster it will be, then, soak it inside the Schnapps for like complete 2 days, first thing every morning, to be drinking on empty stomach as much as she can, she should not drink water or any other things like 1hr after drinking the mixture, she should continue for like a month or 2 months as the case may be. She can add Wonderful Kola to the mixture. By the special Grace of God, the fibroid will disappear. This solutions very good for men too. It melt & burn fats that causes weak erection below your abdomen.

Then she would invite gastritis and bleeding in parts of her stomach lining due to the irritation such a potent blend of alcohol would cause

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Ubulu(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
A growth regulator tablet is available that acts on the progesterone receptors in fibroid muscle cells. Due to the inhibition of progesterone, the cells of the fibroids do not divide, they will gradually shrink. This will decrease the size of the tumor.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by ChelseaDr(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
antagonist:

fibroids are actually cancer.

benign form

FIBROIDS ARE NOT CANCERS!!! Your statement is incorrect. Unless if you meant to say that only less than 1% of fibroid can become cancerous, then could you be making some sense here.
Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adalassy:

misinformation kills far more people than an epidemic does. By the way i am male
Don't you know its an honor to be a female. We rule the world right from adam
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pierced:

The scan did not show cancer, only fibroid.

Ultrasound scan doesn't diagnose cancer

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Pierced(f): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
johnjay4u2u:

Ultrasound scan doesn't diagnose cancer
Ok. So what diagnoses it?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
my sister, all the people dropping number are likely doing for money sake.
go to the nearest general Hospital to see a gynaecologist for proper management.

i take God beg you.
Don't call anybody, just take your mum to the hospital.
shalom.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by procky(f): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

She's seeing a professional gynecologist. She does not want to remove the uterus completely just the fibroid. She's currently on drugs, but my fear is the bleeding is not stopping.

Removing the womb is the ONLY solution.... most women who do fibroid surgery have their womb removed... that's why most of the young married ones cant give birth after the surgery....
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by African101(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Quote me if you believe in native/traditional/spiritual remedy
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by DisGuy: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Why are people hung up on keeping the womb or uterus after 50plus...i mean after having 1.2.3.4 kids and aged over 50 why are Nigerians in particular so against removing the womb/uterus that's causing them so much pain and discomfort as a result of fibroids?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by dochenaj: 12:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

She's seeing a professional gynecologist. She does not want to remove the uterus completely just the fibroid. She's currently on drugs, but my fear is the bleeding is not stopping.
Oh! The recommended treatment is to remove the uterus, if she is going under the knife after all. Why not go for a more definitive treatment.
My dear, I'll have to say this, "removing her uterus does not make her less a woman". Your family must support her and encourage her to go through that route.
The truth is that if the bleeding is exclusively from a fibroid, then it is quite unlikely that the bleeding will stop that easily and there is also the possibility that when she eventually go for the removal of the fibroid the bleeding will be too uncontrollable in the theatre that only removing the uterus emergently can save her life.
Why postpone a likely inevitable?

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by slimjosh43: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:
Hello everyone. Forgive me for this long post.

My mom has been bleeding as a result of fibroid for 2 and half months now. She is suppose to have a sugery and remove the fibroid but the doctors are saying they can't do any sugery until the bleeding stop as it is too risky to perform a surgery on her if she's still bleeding.

4 pints of blood was injected in her as she has lost so much blood, and was getting weaker by the day.

I am scared that the four pints of blood will be wasted again as she's still bleeding heavily.

I need solutions in stoping the bleeding, so the surgery will be done and the bleeding will be stopped. Pls if know anything that can be done so the bleeding can stop, it will be appreciated.

Pls, gynecologist in the house, I urgently need help.

Use gufeibao and thank me later
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Oem18(m): 1:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Just go with her to scoan ikotun in Lagos State and them pray for her and she will be healed by God . People from all over the world go there , its just in your backyard ,go before it is too late . Before God all things are possible. Prophet Tb j oshua will heal her through the power of God
[url]https://emmanuel.tv [/url] .please go there or have her watch their channel I promise, you won't regret it .
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by drpompay(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2019
They can do d surgery even if the patient is still bleeding, as long as they stabilze her before the surgery and have blood available also intraoperatively
By the way, there are medications to stop or reduce bleeding from fibroids.
And if she's perimenopausal, pls advice she gets hysterectomy done, as that is d only permanent cure for fibroids.
All d best
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Moloso(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

My mom has been bleeding as a result of fibroid for 2 and half months now. She is suppose to have a sugery and remove the fibroid but the doctors are saying they can't do any sugery until the bleeding stop as it is too risky to perform a surgery on her if she's still bleeding.

4 pints of blood was injected in her as she has lost so much blood, and was getting weaker by the day.

I am scared that the four pints of blood will be wasted again as she's still bleeding heavily.

I need solutions in stoping the bleeding, so the surgery will be done and the bleeding will be stopped. Pls if know anything that can be done so the bleeding can stop, it will be appreciated.

Engage God.. With Faith
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by harrisconsult1(m): 2:21am On Apr 07, 2019
You can use Cellgeivity on her. Contact me if you need one. It would be a story of the past if u place her on it. embarassed
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by nevilbot: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2019
antagonist:

fibroids are actually cancer.

benign form

There is no benign form of cancer. A tumor is either benign or metastasic. Once its benign then it is not a cancer. Fibroids are benign tumors and not cancers. A cancer is a tumor that has gone metastatic I.e spread to other sites apart from its site of origin. Key here is fibroids are not cancers as there is no benign cancers. They are benign tumors of the womb muscle linings and will not spread outside d womb but will only keep growing in size.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Dokitadotun: 4:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Sorry about your Mum's condition. To be honest with you bleeding after menopause is something gynaecologists won't joke with. This is because cancer of the lining of the womb (aka Endometrial cancer) is very likely. Fibroid at that stage(post menopause) is highly unlikely. Her best chance is to remove the womb as quickly as possible. Avoid any herbs claiming to shrink anything. Wish her quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by comtem2011: 5:29am On Apr 07, 2019
lincontee:
I hope this is not an invitation letter to ulcer
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by comtem2011: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2019
dochenaj:

Oh! The recommended treatment is to remove the uterus, if she is going under the knife after all. Why not go for a more definitive treatment.
My dear, I'll have to say this, "removing her uterus does not make her less a woman". Your family must support her and encourage her to go through that route.
The truth is that if the bleeding is exclusively from a fibroid, then it is quite unlikely that the bleeding will stop that easily and there is also the possibility that when she eventually go for the removal of the fibroid the bleeding will be too uncontrollable in the theatre that only removing the uterus urgently can save her life.
Why postpone a likely inevitable?
Pls, tell me more. My elder sister is going for surgery this week cos of same issue and she has not given birth before. She has done it once but still reoccur cos part of it was inside her uterus. It has now grown back. She has been booked for another one now.

Mind you, she has been dealing with it for the past 6 years. All the people saying it has drug, pls fear God. My sister has taken different kinds of stuff, but it's getting worse.

Removing the uterus now is not an option cos she is yet to give birth.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by JoannaSedley(f): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2019
comtem2011:
Pls, tell me more. My elder sister is going for surgery this week cos of same issue and she has not given birth before. She has done it once but still reoccur cos part of it was inside her uterus. It has now grown back. She has been booked for another one now.

Mind you, she has been dealing with it for the past 6 years. All the people saying it has drug, pls fear God. My sister has taken different kinds of stuff, but it's getting worse.

If it is severely symptomatic the womb should be removed ASAP. It is just that we are so backward in Nigeria if not her eggs should be extracted and stored till she is ready to have kids. By surrogacy anytime she wants.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by JoannaSedley(f): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Madam, why is your mother still holding on to an already damaged womb with all the problems it is causing her.?

Get your mum to a good hospital, let them stabilise her and perform the surgery ASAP. If whatever that is going on within her uterus didn't kill her, the ensuing anemia will. So act fast please.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by InvertedHammer: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

/
Your mother needs to be under the care of an OBG/Gyn. Her condition requires invasive procedures. Nairaland is not a place to be discussing this issue unless you love gambling.

/
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by dochenaj: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2019
comtem2011:
I'm sorry about your sister's situation. Usually the risk of fibroid is increased in a uterus that has not carried a pregnancy.
In her case of recurrent complicated fibroid, there is that danger of an inoperable fibroid that could lead to her uterus becoming too damaged to carry a pregnancy hence necessitating taking it out. And the multiple scars on her uterus also makes her eventual pregnancy a high risk pregnancy that should be monitored carefully. On a brighter side, there is surrogacy, but that is not something every regular person can afford.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Protein0: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

Ooh.
I understand now.
The bulk of the work now lie on you. There are limits to which the doctors can persuade her on the uterus removal and they can't just trample upon her autonomy... She's a conscious and well oriented adult.

Find out her reservations on it, then counsel her along that line. She might have heared some myths about it, work on dispelling such myths. To the best of my knowledge, if there are no other pathological conditions, that uterus removal is her best bet.

At her age, the only "use" of her uterus is to even serve as estate or entrance for some other health challenges.

I wish her speedy recovery kiss

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Mizwisdom(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2019
JoannaSedley:
If it is severely symptomatic the womb should be removed ASAP. It is just that we are so backward in Nigeria if not her eggs should be extracted and stored till she is ready to have kids. By surrogacy anytime she wants.

They do surrogacy here too
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Pricelessjoe: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Ur solution is close to u.whatapp 08030810156 and I will give u a sure solution teates and trusted by others that have used it's.
Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by labusinessguide: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Pierced:

I read your mail and I feel your pain and concern.

Here is what I suggest.

Give your mother Norland health pad, Mebo GI and Propolis Lecithin, it will take care of both the bleeding and the Fibroid permanently.

For a detailed information, kindly contact me on Whatsapp

Re: My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently by Vendee: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Protein0:

I seriously doubt the doctors are just transfusing her in preparation for myomectomy or hysterectomy as the case may be. If the "doctors" are certified gynecologists, relax. Just help her with prayers. Seek more clarifications on what they're managing her for.
If they're not, make sure you make her see a gynecologist at the earliest.

Kindly don't listen to those saying it'll stop or "flush" fibroid o.
The scan that revealed fibroid was meant to just be an adjunct to the doctor's assessments, not the verdict.

I wish her quick recovery kiss
Are you a doctor?
Could the OP' mother try shepherd's purse for the time, I hear it helps stop or reduce bleeding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few / COVID-19: Jack Ma Donates 500000 Test Kits, 300 Ventilators To African Countries / Tre-en-en

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.