Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (22511 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Naajjii: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
fykes:
Conduct the elections a 100 times south east and South south will still vote pdp. It matters nothing what u think u are chopping but u will never see anyone of us or our kind begging on the road.
Then no any post for you, why are you crying of marginalization the most? Even More than minorities.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

He also said plain truth,that north isn't giving up power by 2023...which we all agreed.

Lol... Sometimes I wonder why you guys are fooling yourselves about this "Hausa will continue in 2023" just to spite the Yorubas...

All your attempts just to spite the Yoruba since 1960s where has it landed you people? grin

Is it a taboo for PDP to present an Igbo in 2023 as presidential candidate

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by sweetjohn(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afamed:

Simply desist from politics of tribal and hatred. Politics is about alliance and interest
says a stupid yorubaman who have never crossed his stinging backyard talk less of leaving the SW region. Who told you the northerners sees you as allies, my friend no no and no, they see you as foolish loyal slaves

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by ogbonti: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
helinues:
So Babachir now has gut to be talking about each region?

I thought this man was about to be prosecuted by Buhari 2 weeks to the presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Unlimitk(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Blazebond:
I am not igbo but i love them,i love their doggedness and resilience, if all other tribe's mocking them hate them this much,then why not allow them have their biafra,why hate and mock them and still want to hold on to them,that is why they (igbo) will always be superior to the other two major tribe's, they just want to be Free so free them,give them their biafra and they will gladly leave this false entity call Nigeria alone.

Dumb head ibos are not superior to me,is it because of their propaganda here u are believing their lies?

Whatever, what I know is Yorubas are not superior to anybody, we are ourselves we do not to chest beat,we do not insult other tribes in Nigeria we keep quiet

Why do u think in Nigeria history Yorubas has never for once cause problems in this country

They say we are dirty,live under brown roof,are ugly,they can say whatever they like and u having inferiority complex may believe they are superior to u
But u know what, we don't care, we simply don't

Your opinion is yours, their opinion is theirs

Hmm Igbo's are superior to Yorubas?
Ah! Well I can't say im surprised knowing d boastful nature of u guys

But lemme tell u one thing

Empty barrels make d loudest of noise

Oh we Yorubas are poor we don't amount to anything

That's your problem
Because I've never hated other race or tribes for petty stupid things

So u can call us or think anything of us

We just don't care

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Ziggylady(f): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Even if north fails to relinquish power 2023 ,n capitalise on the animosity between igbos & yorubas ... the yorubas will still remains favourites & beneficiary, 2019 election as proven north +SE +SS coalition cannt hijack power from a north + jus SW coalition.
For the records, north as the power of numbers, the yorubas under politics beta, there strength lies in wisdom, the igbos are business oriented people & there strength lies in muscles don't know why they aint trooping to WWE grin kidding ..politics is a game leave it for those wey sabi.

Being delusional does not mean whatever you erroneously believe are facts...Now if you agree that North will capitalise on SE and SW animosity to retain power in 2023,were then will the purpoted advantage you claim Yorubas have come from?..or do you just want argue for the sake of it??..

First all,SW voted almost evenly between PDP and APC,The North were not happy about that with some taking to Social Media to air their displeasure..In the same vein,the buhari factor Yorubas are hidding under will not be there in 2023.

The North sensing Tinubu and co have plans for 2023 via APC is inching gradually towards PDP ..and with the beef between Igbos and Yorubas,the rest will be history.

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Grass cutter thief!
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Dumb head ibos are not superior to me,is it because of their propaganda here u are believing their lies?

Whatever, what I know is Yorubas are not superior to anybody, we are ourselves we do not to chest beat,we do not insult other tribes in Nigeria we keep quiet

Why do u think in Nigeria history Yorubas has never for once cause problems in this country

They say we are dirty,live under brown roof,are ugly,they can say whatever they like and u having inferiority complex may believe they are superior to u
But u know what, we don't care, we simply don't

Your opinion is yours, their opinion is theirs

Hmm Igbo's are superior to Yorubas?
Ah! Well I can't say im surprised knowing d boastful nature of u guys

But lemme tell u one thing

Empty barrels make d loudest of noise

Oh we Yorubas are poor we don't amount to anything

That's your problem
Because I've never hated other race or tribes for petty stupid things

So u can call us or think anything of us

We just don't care

The guy you quoted is Igbo. Why stressing yourself??

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by kenneth58(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Funny enough they didn't even come out to vote their PDP candidate.

They all Sat at home ��
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Urchman200: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Allow them to leave if they are not needed anymore, no sensible igbo man will be asking for a place in this government except the one that claims to belong to APC. Which they are entitled to their opinion. Most of us that supported apc initially thinking it will bring positive changes 2 the plight of the common man .are totally disappointed. If people like baba chair lawal are now the opinion poll of apc.IS shame

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

'Alliance' indeed...the North will leave their fellow Northerner and vote a Yorubaman in 2023 because you have two heads..

Meanwhile the alliance Igbos have with Northeners in PDP cease to be one because yorubas in apc said so undecided

You had a successful alliance with the North for the first time in 2015 and is making empty noises all over the place..

The North will simply capitalise on the animosity between Igbos and Yorubas to their own advantage in 2023 and that is fine with us.

Lol... You be small pikin. cheesy
Northerners understand politics more than you guys.

Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano his state, his local government and home town in 1993. The only region Abiola did not win was SE.

Oya say another rubbish. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Unlimitk(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alexis11:

The guy you quoted is Igbo. Why stressing yourself??

Ah! Didn't know he is Igbo
Wasted my time quoting the fool
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Urchman200: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Naajjii:

Then no any post for you, why are you crying of marginalization the most? More than minorities.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by sexybash(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
fykes:
Conduct the elections a 100 times south east and South south will still vote pdp. It matters nothing what u think u are chopping but u will never see anyone of us or our kind begging on the road.
Come to abuja and sèe igbo beggars in chari close they even sleep outside for months to beg dem and hausa na de same thing

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by johnmartus(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin but why you guys carry northern matter on
Head? hausa fulani dont crying over 2023 why you ipob?
Ziggylady:

You sound like a drunk most times you post on this forum..Better sober up for your own good because Yoruba 2023 Presidency is DOA!!...The South besides your fellow afonjas will not vote for you while the North shall vote their own as usual.

Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Denikayan:

Tell them again abeg
Those for back seat never hear.

You just need an Igbo support to lose an election in today's Nigeria.
Lol.... well said. cool
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Even if north fails to relinquish power 2023 ,n capitalise on the animosity between igbos & yorubas ... the yorubas will still remains favourites & beneficiary, 2019 election as proven north +SE +SS coalition cannt hijack power from a north + jus SW coalition.
For the records, north as the power of numbers, the yorubas under politics beta, there strength lies in wisdom, [s]the igbos are business oriented people & there strength lies in muscles don't know why they aint trooping to WWE[/s] grin kidding ..politics is a game leave it for those wey sabi.

Lol.... Igbos understand fraud not business. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
sweetjohn:
says a stupid yorubaman who have never crossed his stinging backyard talk less of leaving the SW region. Who told you the northerners sees you as allies, my friend no no and no, they see you as foolish loyal slaves

Is that why they have nominated and supported a Yoruba man for 8 years presidency and another Yoruba man 8 years V.P

When is any of the two major political parties going to zone their presidential ticket to the Igbos??

You all are too emotional to participate in politics I swear. grin
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by yine: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
People like this put buhari in trouble. There still some APC supporterS in the south. We are survivors oga

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

Being delusional does not mean whatever you erroneously believe are facts...Now if you agree that North will capitalise on SE and SW animosity to retain power in 2023,were then will the purpoted advantage you claim Yorubas have come from?..or do you just want argue for the sake of it??..

First all,SW voted almost evenly between PDP and APC,The North were not happy about that with some taking to Social Media to air their displeasure..In the same vein,the buhari factor Yorubas are hidding under will not be there in 2023.

The North sensing Tinubu and co have plans for 2023 via APC is inching gradually towards PDP ..and with the beef between Igbos and Yorubas,the rest will be history.

these is not a call to defend my tribe ,like you are taking it grin i am a realist cannt talk politics without acknowledging history ... what the north will do in 2023 is on probability not a fact, afterall a northerner military man handed power over to a democrat in 1999, same north handed power over to GEJ from SS .. your allusion that the north won't hand over 2023 is unjustifiable ,point of correction i did not agree to any delusion,i only played along ,regardless of what the north decides or do, the yorubas will alway stand above the igbos, @worst we will retain the VP post.
FAct: every president we had after OBJ emerge under a yoruba Godfather, besides apc presenting a yoruba candidate as president is not a merit 4 pdp becos the VP slot will be given to the north, stop hoping for the worst it will never happen

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
And guess what? if there's a presidential re-run, we go follow PDP.. over and over again..

What do we expect from the government of the north, by the north,and for the north?.

Look at how they dumped ROCHAS..same treatment awaits Orji Uzor if he pushes too much.
Thank God una no get sense una go loose over and over again then sense will on una by fire by force.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Uyomeyouyo: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

'Alliance' indeed...the North will leave their fellow Northerner and vote a Yorubaman in 2023 because you have two heads..

Meanwhile the alliance Igbos have with Northeners in PDP cease to be one because yorubas in apc said so undecided

You had a successful alliance with the North for the first time in 2015 and is making empty noises all over the place..

The North will simply capitalise on the animosity between Igbos and Yorubas to their own advantage in 2023 and that is fine with us.

Have you ever heard of MKO Abiola and Bashir Tofa

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by bastardmod: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Meliaen:

But we know who the pigs are nooow? Even your lordship Cownu confirmed it.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by SaintLucia: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

Mumu let me remind u that the same northerners voted for Abiola a Yoruba man against their own son Tofa. The north are not dummy like your people who play politics of hatred and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Otunski: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
This thief still dey ?
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Alexis11: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

[s]Being delusional does not mean whatever you erroneously believe are facts...Now if you agree that North will capitalise on SE and SW animosity to retain power in 2023,were then will the purpoted advantage you claim Yorubas have come from?..or do you just want argue for the sake of it??..

The North sensing Tinubu and co have plans for 2023 via APC is inching gradually towards PDP ..and with the beef between Igbos and Yorubas,the rest will be history.[/s]

All these are wishful thinking and emotional talks. You are only forgiven for this trash only because you are Igbo, a tribe that know next to nothing about politics.

grin
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by JusticeSeeker: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bitter truth. Very hard for the offsprings of hate to stomach.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by fireinmyborns: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
It is very funny how we as a nation under APC have become a country of winner takes it all. Meanwhile when it comes to university admission you categorize some states as low educated as such require low jamb score to gain admission with a view to helping people from that region or state to get education. But Nigerians from some states will require a higher score to gain admission in the same school.

In an election with many candidates, is possible for everyone to vote one candidate? So Apc should watch carefully not to entrench a culture that will keep us from moving with the world. What Nigeria needs now is people with the best quality and not about which part of the country they come from.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Hehehehehe.. I thought you're detribalised?.. what prick.s are u talking about? is your own missing..

oponu
huh

My pric missing?

You re not serious

Of course am detribalized given I come from a minority tribe I harbour reservation about the 3major tribes in nija for alws wanting to dominate over others.

And when it doesn't favor them they come screaming marginalisation
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Franklerry: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is atiku Southerner?
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
the grasscutter has spoken
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
fykes:

Must you join SS with you in your politics of bitterness. SS voted for APC, at least, better than SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivara Esu Commissions One Solar Traffic Light In Cross River State / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.