Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,912 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (22528 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by NaMeAboki: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
And guess what? if there's a presidential re-run, we go follow PDP.. over and over again..

What do we expect from the government of the north, by the north,and for the north?.

Look at how they dumped ROCHAS..same treatment awaits Orji Uzor if he pushes too much.

It is no wonder they said you guys are politically confused and naive.

Did you know that the PDP you are following upandan, instead of your own regional party APGA, is actually a northern party founded by northerners?

The Atiku you have chosen instead of own son and daughter, Moghalu and Ezekwesili, is yet another northerner - even more Fulani than Buhari.

If you don't want a northern govt or party then support your own; instead of Atikulating, so that you don't have to cry marginalisation.

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by dallenk(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Those men and women that full every where begging with music tambourine with deep black eye glasses. who are they? Lafff. U better mayhoornu there.
fykes:
Conduct the elections a 100 times south east and South south will still vote pdp. It matters nothing what u think u are chopping but u will never see anyone of us or our kind begging on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by africanusvu(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Frankly i dnt knw if dictionary meaning of marginalisatn differs frm its political meaning,yes,i am a born igbo civil engineer.av traveled toexactly 32states of nigeria and worked in their villages and cities.i dnt knw actually whose suffers marginalisation more.i av compared my igbo villages to what i saw in north and west and i dnt. Think we ar doimg bad.i stil believe igbos ar beter they way we ar.let tjem take their politics and let us take God care,in nest ten yrs.there may be no rural villge seting in igbo land.the adminstration of buhari.rise of bokoharam and igbo must go slogan in lagos have realy helped igbos a lot.the speed of developement in the east and asaba withing these yrs is miracle,igbos av been forced to think home.pls apc go on with however u want to shear ur power.but at last.we the igbos and some nigerdeltans who believe will still dictate the future of this natiom.in power or not.we ar ok.there van never be a saparate price of good and services for igbo.yoruba and hausa.we will all buy frm same market.pay same rent.use same road.only that all the political apointees ar urs.but u cant go beter than us.almost all the roads.bridges,ellectricity and infrastructures in igboland ar by rich individuals and community efforts.we av been used to that and we will continue.only let nigeria be in peace.then alow the igboman.he espects litle from ur asorock.marginalisation my foot

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by bastardmod: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2019
luluman:
Obviously the thing pain you.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Khaleell001(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
And guess what? if there's a presidential re-run, we go follow PDP.. over and over again..

What do we expect from the government of the north, by the north,and for the north?.

Look at how they dumped ROCHAS..same treatment awaits Orji Uzor if he pushes too much.

Since you voted PDP then stop complaining about whatever little crumbs if any comes to you from APC.
You can't vote PDP and expect APC to do your bidding. It's illogical.
Similarly, you can't sow maize and reap mangoes.

You have already marginalised yourselves.

You people should stop behaving like doubled faced hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Khaleell001(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2019
africanusvu:
Frankly i dnt knw if dictionary meaning of marginalisatn differs frm its political meaning,yes,i am a born igbo civil engineer.av traveled toexactly 32states of nigeria and worked in their villages and cities.i dnt knw actually whose suffers marginalisation more.i av compared my igbo villages to what i saw in north and west and i dnt. Think we ar doimg bad.i stil believe igbos ar beter they way we ar.let tjem take their politics and let us take God care,in nest ten yrs.there may be no rural villge seting in igbo land.the adminstration of buhari.rise of bokoharam and igbo must go slogan in lagos have realy helped igbos a lot.the speed of developement in the east and asaba withing these yrs is miracle,igbos av been forced to think home.pls apc go on with however u want to shear ur power.but at last.we the igbos and some nigerdeltans who believe will still dictate the future of this natiom.in power or not.we ar ok.there van never be a saparate price of good and services for igbo.yoruba and hausa.we will all buy frm same market.pay same rent.use same road.only that all the political apointees ar urs.but u cant go beter than us.almost all the roads.bridges,ellectricity and infrastructures in igboland ar by rich individuals and community efforts.we av been used to that and we will continue.only let nigeria be in peace.then alow the igboman.he espects litle from ur asorock.marginalisation my foot

You think you can come here and fool people with your travelling "experience."

Because you have travelled to "all" the villages in the north and all thirty two states as you claimed as a civil engineer does not mean we should trust your judgement.

You are obviously bias with what you have written.

And I want to know the metrics are you using to guage the level of development in the north compared to the south?

And please, you Igbos should stop this trick of adding Niger Delta to your map anytime you talk about the Ibo nation.
Governor Okowa of Delta State clarified this the other day;there is nothing like Delta-igbo or Asaba-Igbo.

It is either Igbo or Delta.
Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by IvarTheTerrible: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Moukandjo:

They want Biafra & still want to stay in Lagos & other states, right? Are the ones in other parts of Nigeria ready to move out? Are the ones already in our universities ready to pay international students fee running to thousands of dollars every year?

If the gorilla descendants are serious about having their country, they should leave other parts of Nigeria & move back to their cursed landlocked region first! You cannot be in Lagos & be shouting one dead Biafra.

Even the south south that they always attach to their Biafra have always vehemently rejected being part of the Biafra & would rather remain in Nigeria or form their own country because the south south know the sort of humans they are.

The gorilla descendants are practically useless to Nigeria. Nobody takes them serious. That's why they're not even worthy enough to have 6 states like every other region. If na the South south wan move out now, that's where Nigeria will need to panic, not some irrelevant, unnecessarily arrogant & extremely deluded set of gorillas with flat heads.

Ziggyland, you need to read this epic post and stop ranting about Aboki that have taken your people as slaves grin

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by CORRECTMAN788: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2019
johnmartus:
Igbos are in political wilderness. Even they still calling for a northern presidential candidate in 2023. Despite the fact that north were not interested in presidential position Because they believe in rotation of power .However if ibos failed to support southwest for presidential election I pity what would be fall them after the election,Because without them apc would still win. There's a probability that pdp will give their ticket to Akinwumi Adeshina the president of B.O.A.D.

No matter what befalls the Igbos in Nigeria, we will still be better of than you. We will still buy your lands, build edifice and feed you. Have you ever imagine why Yoruba beggars doesn't go to their tribes men to ask for arms rather, they turn to an Igbo man? WE WILL STILL FEED YOU!
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by africanusvu(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Khaleell001:

You think you can come here and fool people with your travelling "experience."

Because you have travelled to "all" the villages in the north and all thirty two states as you claimed as a civil engineer does not mean we should trust your judgement.

You are obviously bias with what you have written.

And I want to know the metrics are you using to guage the level of development in the north compared to the south?

And please, you Igbos should stop this trick of adding Niger Delta to your map anytime you talk about the Ibo nation.
Governor Okowa of Delta State clarified this the other day;there is nothing like Delta-igbo or Asaba-Igbo.

It is either Igbo or Delta.
Simple!
,and what did u think nigerdelta can add to igbos future that they can gett from nigeria.nigerdelta needs igbos not reverse,but stop deceiving urself on papers politics.nigerdelta is a lang of nig northern politicians.in real life.they remain ever one.kano cant attack delta state today while anambra keeps mute,let fulanis invade abia and see what rivers can do.in my post i said if niger deltans likes.its their cup of tea
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by CORRECTMAN788: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Meliaen:
Who are those still talking about these irrelevant, village yeast people?

It's a matter of time, we will all between Igbo and Yoruba who's irrelevant.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by CORRECTMAN788: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Igbo this, Igbo that. That's incredible! The Igbo that is causing this earthquake is Nigeria is just 5 states out of the 36.

People only talk about you when you are important else, who knows you
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by OluMyti: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Mr Lawal I want to ask. Does that mean there are no Igbos in the entir APC as senators worth being the senate president??
We are talking constitution here and not party sentiments pls. Haba
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by johnmartus(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy that's laughable to say less.
CORRECTMAN788:

No matter what befalls the Igbos in Nigeria, we will still be better of than you. We will still buy your lands, build edifice and feed you. Have you ever imagine why Yoruba beggars doesn't go to their tribes men to ask for arms rather, they turn to an Igbo man? WE WILL STILL FEED YOU!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by tymicjay77: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Akpuoru:
The SE should not make mention of marginalization or ask for ANY position from this government. Doing so obviously negates this your stance.
So ss and se revenue should not go to federal purse... U ppl should grown up.. In election u have the right to vote d candidate of ur choice. And u are not to be discriminated for it..,So because ss or se voted for pdp so Buhari now is the president of apc or president of north or west.. U ppl shud grown up
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by olagbola45(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:

You want d likes and shares

Boom you got it baby

Wail on it ur wail grin

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by olagbola45(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
africanusvu:

Igbo village is better Dan west and north village you say?
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by BigIyanga: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
So Igbos voting for a fulani man, Atiku Abubakar is tribalism?
Where was his outrage when Igbos voted for Obj and Atiku?? Btw, Yorubas were well represented in the government
What was his outrage when Igbos voted for Yar’dua and core Northerners voted for GMB.. were northerners victimized and called names?
The fact that corrupt SGF is bold to be saying these things makes u wonder how GMB feels. They keep making hate speech and divisive statements cos delivering on their promises is a lot harder. Keep scapegoating other tribe!!
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by archangel1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Calculating:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/2019-election-you-marginalised-yourselves-stop-blaming-others-ex-sgf-lawal-tells-ndigbo/
If you finish your grass cutting project , you come and start afresh so that we can understand your point.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by pheonixdld2(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Is he crazy.....so if Atiku had won and neglected the north ....they would have accepted it quietly since they supported buhari and not destroy the country. Is it not the ignorant, violent hausas.
The ignorant aboki brain is leaking.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
I totally agree with this criminal saint, Mr. David Babachir Lawal, yes SE will patiently wait till 2023 for their turn, that time it'll be "he who laughs last laughs the best".
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by africanusvu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Igbo village is better Dan west and north village you say?
,open to comfirmation.go and verify
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by sweetjohn(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sheggy13:

Why is civility far from you? Can't you make your points without insults and swear words.
until you begin to think with your head instead of your anus
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by MetaPhysical: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

Why didnt you feed your 27 destitutes Fashola deported to East? Why did you instruct them to go back to Lagos and find their survival?

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by MetaPhysical: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2019
tymicjay77:

So ss and se revenue should not go to federal purse... U ppl should grown up.. In election u have the right to vote d candidate of ur choice. And u are not to be discriminated for it..,So because ss or se voted for pdp so Buhari now is the president of apc or president of north or west.. U ppl shud grown up

Buhari is the President of every Nigerian. He expects opposition from the defeated party but the backers of that party are abandoning to form opposition, instead are demanding positions they are not entitled to.

Ibos in APC will get positions if they are qualified for it. If you defected from another party to APC you do not qualify above a loyalist who was present when the party formed. If you are just coming into Senate or HoR, or had break in your membership, you are not qualified above someone who has been in there continously for over ten years.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by abbakacici: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2019
stephleena:

nope is the government for the south west by south west for the south west
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by EmeahuClifford: 3:08am On Apr 08, 2019
The issue of marginalization has being going on for a very long time, the Igbo should stop complaining about it and go home to build there land.
Start rebuilding all that is broken by Nigerian Government ETC the roads water heart care facilities and must importantly take your businesses home. Hold our leader to account i bet you the rest of the country will come asking for your help soon.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Ugosample(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
just imagine talk
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Ayed44: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Everybody seems to be castigating the Igbos for voting massively for the PDP, but nobody is condemning the people of North West for voting massively for APC.

What sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by Guestlander: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
stephleena:

How naive. Politics is not played like some village vendetta.
Re: Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others by sexybash(f): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
fykes:

I have lived in Abuja for 12 years now.. U don't tell me that
Go to chari close no 5 and see your people begging coming from the east, go to onisha 9th mile bridge dem full there, no wonder anything bridge dey shak una so it will ease begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.