Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS (4860 Views)

Pic: French Lady Also Accuses Nigerian Music Star, Davido Of Impregnating Her / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Chimok: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
I think the girl is the one that will suffer in the union because looking at the boy u would understand the boy can't sustain family responsibilities,. He is way to young for that and I feel the girl should be rescued from this absurd.

1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by zlantanfan: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Las las na ekeledilichukwu go ship the reckless action of this boy con lagos to hawk gala

Lol, marriage according to standard

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by lottomkyes200: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
they are just sending this girl to hell call marriage I think they should let her give birth and if after some years he want her fine he should then come for her
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Whiteangel1234: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Its normal if you pregnant a girl you marry her nah

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by hisexcellency34: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
They may end up becoming the best couple in Anambra state
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by murphyrichy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
The boy is Lucky sef, at least the girls family must have carried the traditional marriage expenses.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chimok:
I think the girl is the one that will suffer in the union because looking at the boy u would understand the boy can't sustain family responsibilities,. He is way to young for that and I feel the girl should be rescued from this absurd.

What an unimaginable lie op
This is not anambra state...
This didn't happen in anambra

Stop changing story to fit ur failed life.
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by abumeinben(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Igbo beer parlor ehn cheesy

See as that maazi dey eye the 3-3 logo for that table in 3rd pishor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by agadez007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
zlantanfan:
Las las na ekeledilichukwu go ship the reckless action of this boy con lagos to hawk gala

Still 1000% honourable than skull mining/ritual killing

I know honest trades are a taboo where you come from
In fact,take am dia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
which kan mumu marriage b dat
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Uyomeyouyo: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hahaha
I pray they live happily ever after... smiley
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Chubhie: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Beautiful ways of our ancestors. May peace, blessings and more wisdom fall upon them. Amin.
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Mutemenot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
That's the best way to go. You don't pregnant her n keep roaming the street like a mad dog. Marry her n see How life Is, next time he 'll reason well before cuming inside
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Unlimitk(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm not going to lie,I wish this happened to me
Imagine impregnating a Lady older than me
And marrying,oh yum! Just fukking yum
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Chimok: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Not when u cant take care of urself talk more of a family.
The boy doesnt seem upto 18
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Brugo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
zlantanfan:

And fan yogo
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by PFRB: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

That is the tradition. Many marriages of today came by that way.
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by zlantanfan: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
agadez007:
Still 1000% honourable than skull mining/ritual killing

I know honest trades are a taboo where you come from
In fact,take am dia
lol, I was even been modest he would grow up selling substandard chemicals that ends up killing people en-mass.

Abi na cocaine another serial killer and tool for mass murder
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by sultaan(m): 2:14am On Apr 07, 2019
She might be older by a couple of months, they are both still young and life still has a lot of positive outcome for these two. I wish them a happy married life
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by ekene101: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2019
I am jealous, I want a wife too so that I can be .... Every night
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:55am On Apr 07, 2019
zlantanfan:

Una own na lorry dey carry Una Yoruba people enter east just to come dey hawk Wetin I no know.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by crispyJ: 4:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Chimok:
looking at the boy u would understand the boy can't sustain family responsibilities,. He is way to young for that.
.... But not young to climb woman... He will always find a way out.
You dey chop solid food they ready to do solid work.. cheesy
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by zlantanfan: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Una own na lorry dey carry Una Yoruba people enter east just to come dey hawk Wetin I no know.
Ever heard of the famous most beautiful Edo wedding?

Not everyone is yoruba
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by nothingspoil70: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2019
zlantanfan:
Ever heard of the famous most beautiful Edo weeding?

Not everyone is yoruba
Yes I heard about their activities in Libya cells and Italy very commendable
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Chimok:

Somebody that did not ask you to rescue her from the deek, you want to rescue from the responsibility there in?

What would you teaching the larger society? That teenage girls should go on having unprotected sex, and when they guy doesn't seem capable enough, a certain safe haven will be waiting for her?

Look, we all have sex, I do too, but there are contraceptives. And when contraceptives or pulling out fail, go all the way with the sinning organogram and get yourself around it.

If you fail to do the needful, then bear the consequences.

Why should a guy who can't afford a condom have an erected deek?
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by baby124: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2019
He’s young enough to impregnate but not young enough for marriage abi? When your penis begin waka anyhow just know you are ready for marriage.
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Chinashopping84: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2019
The boy is way too young..
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by hammerFC: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Chinashopping84:
The boy is way too young..

HE WAS NOT WAY TOO YOUNG, WEN IT COMES TO CLIMBING ON TOP OF HER ABI?

MY IGBO PEOPLE HAVE SOME BEAUTIFUL CULTURE THAT WE NEED SO DESPERATELY TO RETURN.

U GET HER PREGNANT, U MARRY HER.
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by enemybulldozer(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2019
zlantanfan:
Ever heard of the famous most beautiful Edo weeding?

Not everyone is yoruba
Are you insinuating that there are no yorubas in the east?? Is like you're the one with the famous Edo weed upstairs.
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by zlantanfan: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Yes I heard about their activities in Libya cells and Italy very commendable
lol, but no cocaine pushing though.

Just honest persons trying to get out of the country and live a crime free life
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by Chimok: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They may end up becoming the best couple in Anambra state
With the boy looking like ruffian?
Re: Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS by siofragspot: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
baby124:
He’s young enough to impregnate but not young enough for marriage abi? When your penis begin waka anyhow just know you are ready for marriage.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs / How Nigeria’s Overdependence On Oil Revenue Increases Its Debt Profile / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Ruben Abati To Disclose The True Identity Of Who Was Inte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.