Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. (4080 Views)

Would You Confront Or Pass / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by cusBeta: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
I just noticed something bizarre.
I reside in a compound with five detached flats and occupy one of the flats. I am unmarried but in a serious relationship. I just noticed of recent that when ever my lady is around and we are in playing or making out, a head appears close to my bedroom's Window maybe trying to eavesdrop. I noticed that sometime back but wasn't too sure. But today I saw the head life and went towards the window to check; lo and behold I saw ears stationed like a satellite dish close to my window. It was my neighbour She didn't know I saw her, and what pisses me off the most is that she is married with Four children although little children. I was so pissed and still deciding to either confront her, report to her husband or arrange hot water to pour on that ear next time.
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by 2special(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
pour am hot water

14 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by IamD18: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chai! Allow her enjoy herself biko, she's obviously sex-starved.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
No need of talking to d hubby when u have not spoken to the lady, talk to her first please. U may break that marriage bro if u first talk to the hubby...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by onecornerboy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
buy acid keep incase of next time

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by GOFRONT(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin

She's gat her eyez on ya cassava

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Apination(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why would you want to go tell her husband? What if he picks offense and turns it around that you want to shame his wife? It's obvious she's sex starved but let things slide, no point in raising dust undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by cusBeta: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
The thing weak me
I just kept it private for now
And haven't told my lady yet.
If I do she would confront the woman
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by MJBOLT: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
woman too like amebo,next time pour her water and say you thought it was a cat,let's us hear how she will defend her stupidity

14 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by 1stola: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
cusBeta:
I reside in a compound with five detached flats and occupy one of the flats. I am unmarried but in a serious relationship. I just noticed of recent that when ever my lady is around and we are in playing or making out, a head appears close to my bedroom's Window maybe trying to eavesdrop. I noticed that sometime back but wasn't too sure. But today I saw the head life and went towards the window to check; lo and behold I saw ears stationed like a satellite dish close to my window. It was my neighbour She didn't know I saw her, and what pisses me off the most is that she is married with Four children although little children. I was so pissed and still deciding to either confront her, report to her husband or arrange hot water to pour on that ear next time.
She's a sex starved whọre

Report her to your landlord immediately
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by vibbb: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Probably she likes you and wanna have a taste of ur pininii.

You don't have to take it personal, just take it easy and be urself.
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
"Mistakenly" pour her ice cold water.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Offpoint: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
There's nothing wrong in what she's doing. She's doing sex research, she wants to know know if you F harder than her husband or your Gf moans louder than her so that she can improve in those areas. There's nothing wrong in learning a new skill to improve yourself and save your marriage. If I were to be you, I'll definitely invite her in to watch live match and learn some few tactics and techniques to improve her skills against her next match with her hubby.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by tee59(f): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Really? grin Even in the midnight? Call her separately and warn but don't tell your babe yet. It can cause another whala, you know women.
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sex starved after 4 little kids.. I don't think so, she just wanna have a feel of OP's cassava.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by eyinjuege: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
She's just very nosy and jobless. Both are a deadly combination.
Next time, pour her soapy water, and pretend as though you didn't know anyone was by the window

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by biafraisdead(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
cusBeta:
why u self go de fucck person wey u never marry?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by MicroBox: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just tell her you are not comfortable with what she's doing. Stop making a big deal out of it.
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Talk to her first ,but with wisdom o,before she go change am for you o .
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by nicepoker101(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Op it's about time you put up your cassava for rentage. She needs it badly. And you are even engaging in premarital sex. You need advice more than her.
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by pansophist(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Not hot water abeg, her skin go pill. But prepare urine, pepper water, or paint. Na bathroom go solve am but at least, she go know what's up. grin
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by flokii: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
What can I say.. give her stern warning to stop coming near your window.

I wonder what she is looking for after 4 kids
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by lenghtinny(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
I go with the suggestion that you pour her water first before warning her.....

Warning her first will only make her to improve her stealth skills next time....

Make sure it's a dirty water...
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by 1Sharon(f): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Being in a relationship and having sex before marriage??

My dear, she is gathering intelligence to confront you with. You need to change your life angry

Christ is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by smadav(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2019
1Sharon:

My dear, she is gathering intelligence to confront you with. You need to change your life angry

Christ is watching.
Na una type dey take front seat for he'll fire, always judging people but are not even better off.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by crispyJ: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2019
1stola:

She's a sex starved whọre

Report her to your landlord immediately
LovePeddler ke ¿¿ sad person mother and wife, try talking politely.
cusBeta:
I was so pissed and still deciding to either confront her, report to her husband or arrange hot water to pour on that ear next time.
The problem is from the man not s3xing the wife over a long period of time, it's bad me padre and bro always gives me tips on those topics.
Approach the woman jokingly and kindly tell her you don't like what she does, if it persists use a more mean and mature tone on her, she will surely stop, telling on her should be like one of the last resort in other avoid embarrassing her or her husband.
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by MarianaTrench: 4:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Pour soapy water on her and pretend you did not know she was there
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2019
approach her calmly, tell her u know her gimmicks, tell her how shameful it is for someone like her. advice her to stop, and warn her sternly on what u'll do if she doesn't
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Bojack(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
a 3some will be nice
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by kullozone(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2019
1Sharon:

Christ is watching.

It's the girl's fault for tying him down with juju.

Female perverts are increasing daily ohsmiley
Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by rex444(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Guy why U dey reason like woman na? Give her a wonderful show... as long as her intentions are not bad, tell your babe d next time she's around to form all sorts of moaning and groaning even record a groaning and moaning session and play it whenever you see d head ...... thank me when U can

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. by Bebetter: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Tell your babe make she show..... then set loud speaker near the window. Make una pretend like say una wan start show, with fake laughter and sexy sounds. As soon as she carry ear come, just blast the speaker at full volume! grin grin grin grin You can thank me later! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Mini Air Condition At Wholesale Price / When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? / DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.