Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions (14428 Views)

Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Profers Solutions To Tackling Insecurity / Rivers APC Faction Demands Expulsion Of Amaechi, Profers Solution To APC Crises / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Taway(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=masseratti post=77321677]I don't know why people, region or states pride themselves based on population, it does not make sense having more than two kids on this modern world is stressful, it's high time Nigeria takes its burgeoning population in check, currently we are over populated, and the North is getting worse with parents having kids they can't take care of, with a good numbers turning into banditry,almajiris, the southwest they are either yahoo boys or nurtw area boys south south militant, south east am not so familiar with that terrain so I can't give a honest opinion.

Nigeria is over populated, government must do something about it and not put religious sentiments into it.

My dear, you have x-rayed the problem causing Nigeria's decadence. But will our popular religion in the north agree on the issue of low births per family? Most nations, especially South-east Asian countries have embaced Demographic Dividend concept and are moving on well, but Nigeria is still vigorously and happily heading towards Demographic Doom.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by lobell: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Will their teachers also be moving around the bush with them to teach them?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by denjjy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
what I noticed while serving in Zamfara state was that the illiteracy level is very alarming, the people were ridiculously primitive, secular approach to religion is the major reason for their primitivity. I was taking jss3 basic science then. Only 8 girls out of 80 in the class could speak English and 4 out of the 5 were from kogi, osun, ilorin and Benue state respectively. The rest student were very dump that many of them couldn't spell CAT. Anytime you want to teach them, you would need someone to interpret in Hausa.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Pearl05(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
What about the normadic schools Dr. Ebele Jonathan gave them?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Taway(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=masseratti post=77321677]I don't know why people, region or states pride themselves based on population, it does not make sense having more than two kids on this modern world is stressful, it's high time Nigeria takes its burgeoning population in check, currently we are over populated, and the North is getting worse with parents having kids they can't take care of, with a good numbers turning into banditry,almajiris, the southwest they are either yahoo boys or nurtw area boys south south militant, south east am not so familiar with that terrain so I can't give a honest opinion.

Nigeria is over populated, government must do something about it and not put religious sentiments into it.

My dear, you have x-rayed one of the the problem causing Nigeria's decadence. But will our popular religion in the north agree on the issue of low births per family? Most nations, especially South-east Asian countries have embaced Demographic Dividend concept and are moving on well, but Nigeria is still vigorously and happily heading towards Demographic Doom.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by AFONJACOW(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
must we spoonfeed these Malians mallams in Nigeria... who is forcing kids down here to go to school
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Taway(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
sean079:
Northern Nigeria, impeeding the overall progress of other region since 1914
No meaningful progress can be achieved by lumping people of different backgroung and lifestyle together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AQZTW1ua3g

OK
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Evercurious(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
DavSagacity:
This is the First time ever that a sensible advise will be coming from the miyetti allah group as a means to solve the incessant farmers/herdsmen crises.

Because it's now affecting them... Isnt this the exact solution to security issues that has been talked about all year long?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Akabuking: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
so after giving birth to children you expect govt to train them for you? Gej tried educating the almajiris, your elites fought against him.
please enjoy your next level.

Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by chris31(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sometimes i keep wondering wether they are two types of Fulani people coz i have Fulani friends and we still keep in touch they assisted me back then financially & medically
I will shift the blame to their leaders for lack of education some of them lack coz with strict policy in place parents won't have choice rather than sending their children to school
Mind u i still love the tribe coz of sincerity and love
As for the killings u don't need anybody to tell u that it's political
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by kinguwem: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
What of the Almajiri schools built by Goodluck Jonathan? The major issue is religion & excessive procreation without any proper development plan.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by ABUPHARM(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
masseratti:
I don't know why people, region or states pride themselves based on population, it does not make sense having more than two kids on this modern world is stressful, it's high time Nigeria takes its burgeoning population in check, currently we are over populated, and the North is getting worse with parents having kids they can't take care of, with a good numbers turning into banditry,almajiris, the southwest they are either yahoo boys or nurtw area boys south south militant, south east am not so familiar with that terrain so I can't give a honest opinion.

Let me help you honestly with chaos bedevilling the southeast since you ain't familiar.

They have the hihgest number of Yahoo Yahoo boys, highest cases of kidnapping, armed bandits and a few to mention, all emanates from the east.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Delight1385(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Literate or illiterate know wat peaceful coexistence is all about oga don't push d blame to illiteracy please but their stupidity of choice because even if they ar educated they wil use the education odawise. Religion belief and orientation is also part..
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by dabeto: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
The penacea for these killings is not education but population control. Every man should have two kids maximum. Where you have capacity, adopt the many almajiris roaming the streets. For as long as we marry four wives and born as many as possible the problem will persist. As a matter of fact religion which predominantly determines the way of life will continue to allow these killings to happen. After this, education will naturally close the gap.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
He has spoken well.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Bayoibee: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
The northerners population is exploding massively that their population is multiplying by the day in Lagos now. God pls save us in Lagos because if they decide to hit Lagos ehn....
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by kabarka(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
DavSagacity:
This is the First time ever that a sensible advise will be coming from the miyetti allah group as a means to solve the incessant farmers/herdsmen crises.

You call this advice?
This is mockery of nigerian state.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by vincixpresso: 12:29am On Apr 07, 2019
What happened to the almajiri schools built by President Jonathan??
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by delpee(f): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2019
What happened to Nomadic Education in the days of Prof Jubril Aminu which drew so much attraction and consumed a lot of funds? Also more recently, the Almajiri schools built by GEJ, who are the students there?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2019
I concur with Miyetti Allah on this one.
Majority of fulani herdmen dont know anything beside rearing cattle, infact most of them cant even pray their just like atheist.
If u dont me have a chat with anyone among them.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by phineas: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Picking up ALL unregistered almajiri kids by Government for compulsory registeration in foster care is the solution .This is the greater threat. As at 2017 there were over 3000 000 almajiri kids on the streets of Kano. That's more than the population of Malawi

An entire ""country"" of young ,untrained ,poor ,hungry potential bandits that can be turned against society. That society as also failed.

Almajiri MUST not be allowed to continue as it is. For those who insist on an almajiri system.

(1)All Their kids must first all be almajiri in another state.

(2)The Imamns must have all kids in their care registered,photographed and thumbprinted

(3)National(not state) social welfare must visit them impromptu and they use be able to produce all the kids on demand.

(4)they must guarantee education and skills acquisition to the kids

(5)the kids must have the option of exiting the program and they must be asked every time what their choice is

(6)Parents who cannot care for their kids anymore should have a system where they can be given up legally and with dignity for adoption or supported by Government with conditional stipends

We need entire ministries with large budgets for abandoned kids. This is beyond women affairs and their paltry excuse of a budget. This is about the future of the country

Almajiri as it is been run presently CANNOT be allowed to continue. EVIL thrives when good people stay silent
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Neocotez(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Nobi una say Boko na Haram? What the fvck ya'll sons of bitcches want education now for?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
lastmessenger:
can you read the above ?
haha... Thats what happens when you are drunk with water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur / Buhari's London Vacation Not Extended — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.