Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

“I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike (638 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike by NwafadaMedia: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Controversial male barbie/crossdresser, Bobrisky who has always remained on the headlines has taken the bold step to profess his undying love for controversial Nollywood actress and divorced mother of one, Tonto Dike.

The actress has been involved in a lot of social media fight with her estranged husband, Churchill. The actress who the divorced husband revealed she met in the club has been using her social media handles to vent her anger on the ex husband, claiming he is broke and has never been supporting their only son, King Andre since their divorce.

The actress has been involved in a lot of social media fight with her estranged husband, Churchill. The actress who the divorced husband revealed she met in the club has been using her social media handles to vent her anger on the ex husband, claiming he is broke and has never been supporting their only son, King Andre since their divorce.

Read all here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/06/i-love-you-die-bobrisky-professes-undying-love-for-tonto-dike
Re: “I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Churchill really fall hands by having anything to do with this Tonto bit¢h... Imagine bobrisky bn a best friend to a sane human being.... lol
Re: “I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike by GraGra247(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
At least we know where Tonto gets her fix. After she'll be accusing her innocent ex of being bisexual while she's the real culprit.
Re: “I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tell me sumfin grin

This thing fit dey knack this aturu o! undecided
Re: “I Love You Die” Bobrisky Professes Undying Love For Tonto Dike by Pestero: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Blast Wizkid Fan Says She Don't Have Yansh and Br*ast. Photos / "I Am Just Over Here Flexing My Dark Complexion" - Toke Makinwa's Ex, Maje Says / Model: Meet Mosunmola Whitney Gold Face Of Black Beauty 2019 [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.