Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo (1165 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo by edunwablog: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
The outgoing governor of Gombe state, Ibrahim Dankwambo has stated that he remain loyal to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) despite their loss in the concluded Governorship election.

He stated that he stayed in the party even when it was a trend in the North to defect.

Gov. Dankwambo also ascribe the loss of PDP in the governorship election as a result of betrayers from some party members.

Although, there are speculations that he is planning to defect from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He has however, debunked the rumours through his verified Facebook page on Saturday.

He wrote: “Many betrayed our great party in Gombe but time will tell. Their betrayal though painful has made me more dedicated to the PDP. As a loyal party man, even when it was the fashionable thing in the North to abandon the party in 2015, I never did. ‬

“We will be vindicated.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/its-no-longer-fashionable-to-abandon.html

Re: It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo by wisino1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Baba swallow the bitter pill and move on
Re: It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo by Unlimitk(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
See how his head look like
Re: It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo by Hector09(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
I am luving luving this man the way i luv tinubu, stay and build ur party and nt jumping frm A to B

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano, Sign Funeral Control Bill Into Law / Why Nigeria Will Never Get Better. / Finally, Buhari Reveals When Portfolios Will Be Assigned To Minsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.