Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife (46844 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by MissRaine69(f): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2019
flemsy15:
someone should help and give me a brief abridged version of the concise summary. story too long abeg, couldn't read it
Person A mets and marries Person B . Ten years post nuptials no kids .Person B has a bestie Person C who moved in with couple . Bestie humps Person B’s hubby then boom bun in the oven, wifey finds out, she does a Lucretia Borgia on him. Bestie says she was getting on a bit, needed to drop a sprog too & was doing the couple a favour by sleeping with bestie’s hubby. Hubby gets admitted into hospital after getting a healthy dose of ye olde poison. Wife freaks out legs it and dies. Bestie hears about the Lucrezia situation travels to see bestie’s hubby and then gets involved in a RTA and she too with the unborn baby pop their clogs
Hubby sees dead wife as persona non grata
Mourns dead side chick and unborn child
The End

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by uniqueflash(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2019
VillagePipu:

No o.
Village people that schooled abroad are responsible for stuff like Ethiopian Airways crash.

This one, na Road monitoring branch of village people arrange am.
una get mouth sha
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by fykes(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man should have played his game earlier before 5 years of marriage and with another woman. But considering the kind of woman the late Doose was, it maybe be Judith might have lived a wayward life in the past which might be responsible for her barrenness. Just thinking...
U get sense... The two friends know each other well and were reckless with life. The Man obviously has a thing for whorres.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Isoduwa:

Please where Can i grab my copy?
Alaba international marketcheesy
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Isoduwa(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Offpoint:

Alaba international marketcheesy

Thanksgiving �
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Noblefirstlady: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Imagine bringing a tiv woman to your home cry
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Godshand21(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nothing is new under the sun. May God forgive and grant them eternal rest.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Sellfish:
Nice Movie smiley

1st Class Upper Iweka material grin

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by madgoat(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
samfishbone1:
I red the love letter from the back up to down and u know the landlady killer the carpentry girl with soup... pls understand me by quenching the weed the pastor smoke in there parlour

No brain at all. Stop wasting your life away on NL.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by samfishbone1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
madgoat:

No brain at all. Stop wasting your life away on NL.
tank extremely very much... u dat have brains and is usefulled on NL.... u won't die well
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
Of all women to test your virginity, you saw your wife's best friend.
He truly needs to go and meet everybody yonder, so that The Ultimate Judge will handle the case.

Well, desperation met opportunity. It was as a result of the closeness.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Styluscrib(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
The wickedness of Man
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by MissRaine69(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
007lss:
village people at work
Whose village people though? That might confuse the easily confused.
Cause if it’s all the village people Wife , hubby , bestie that’s some serious collabo right there! They could run Nigeria with that level of organisation!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by MissRaine69(f): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
When you go and look for trouble.....you will surely find not only trouble but it’s brothers and sisters too!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
may320:

You are so correct!
In fact, those wayward ones don't have issues most of the time self.
There are ladies that marry as virgin but having difficulty conceiving.
There are some miseries that one cannot just understand about this life. Innocent people suffers too. sad

The lady I wrote about , i found out she gave birth to a set of twins after 10years of .marriage.

Isn't God great??

We all go through some trials for various reasons ....

May we emerge triumphant I n our trials in Jesus name.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by may320: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

The lady I wrote about , i found out she gave birth to a set of twins after 10years of .marriage.
Isn't God great?
We all go through some trials for various reasons .... May we emerge triumphant I n our trials in Jesus name.
Amen!
I was told of a woman like that too.
She married as a virgin and faithful to her husband but yet to conceive. Sometimes God's way is not our way but some people are quick to judge thinking its their ability that got them what they have.
May God have mercy on us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / Ifeanyi Dike Who Killed Girl For Ritual In Rivers Slumps In Court. See Reactions / Woman’s Corpse Found Floating In A River In Okrika, Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.