Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is (28806 Views)

Ogenna Ekwubiri: Beauty Queen Is Beyond Beautiful Face But Ability To Unify / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Rexnegro(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2019
na Una sabi
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by iRepNaija1: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Lol. I don't understand. Why a picture of a woman's behind? A picture of a well-dressed woman would've made more sense.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by freedomjoshah: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by YoungAncient1: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2019
When did they review the dictionary

Morality these days is like hot metal which we can beat into any shape as it suits us.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by sonature1: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2019
derrydinny:
ogbonna kanu is in trouble, housewife calling herself a slay queen

instead of taking care of her kid and husband, she is concerned about selecting cloths

Is it your trouble?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by omoiyalayi(m): 12:37am On Apr 07, 2019
I am dashing everyone that disagree with her likes

Leego
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Billboyy: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2019
wisdomkid:

She is a farm tool.. and you're a hoe?
So selling gift cards makes you righteous?

Some people can be funny with their mentality. shocked

Retard so because I'm buying gift cards I'm a hoe, if you no get better thing to talk just stfu..
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Muscomide: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Okoro feeling funky!
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by mhizEvangee: 1:41am On Apr 07, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Laura Ikeji has explained who a Slay Queen is in an Instagram post she shared today and according to her, it's just a girl who dresses very well.Laura Ikeji who further explained that a slay is neither a runs girl, a thief, a bad person, added that slaying is more time to combine outfits and nothing more.

Here is her post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/laura-ikeji-explains-who-a-slay-queen-is/

A slay Queen is one who is able to build and keep Her Home.
Prov 31:10
A Virteous Woman, WHO CAN FIND?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Jestin: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Billboyy:
Bleep off farm tool...

For your gift cards and bitcoin don't forget to check our signature.
...na help I dey

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by crazycrypto710: 2:39am On Apr 07, 2019
B
ikewaterwater:
Laura Ikeji has explained who a Slay Queen is in an Instagram post she shared today and according to her, it's just a girl who dresses very well.Laura Ikeji who further explained that a slay is neither a runs girl, a thief, a bad person, added that slaying is more time to combine outfits and nothing more.

Here is her post below;
Not in Nigerian context

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/laura-ikeji-explains-who-a-slay-queen-is/

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by GTtruth(m): 2:42am On Apr 07, 2019
though have been a loved follower of this platform nairaland, but I need a nice person to put me through on how it works here
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by MissRaine69(f): 2:48am On Apr 07, 2019
None of that applies to “slay queens” in Nigeria as most are 100% reliant on vagina and handouts for a living.
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by GTtruth(m): 2:49am On Apr 07, 2019
if you are into selling and buying of iron condemed, please I need a dealer I'm much interested in doing the buisness contact me via my WhatsApp line 08164757111
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by londonzona: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2019
It takes a king to spot a real queen. A slay queen checks the type of car you drive but a real queen checks what drives you. A slay queen wants to know the size of your television but a real queen wants to know the size of your vision.A slay queen wants to know where you are coming from but a real queen � wants to know where you are going. A slay queen wants to know the make of your phone but a real queen � wants to know what you are made of. A slay queen can order pizza for breakfast but a real queen � prepare the pizza for you. You can add your own...let the challenge begins @londonzona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by jaxxy(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2019
A slay queen isn’t about dressing madam. Prostitutes, runs gals dress well and combine clothes and shoes and lipstick well.

A slay queen is any gal that has sense and can use it properly.
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by anthonyuncle(m): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2019
I don't just know what to say
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by yemiosinbajo: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Slay queen!

The second most abused words after "I love you"

A slay queen is one who oozes confidence, a go-getter, one who set goals and smashes them.

It's not all about putting on the right clothes and makeup.

Really? Is "slay queen" now a phrase in standard English that can be defined, or where did you get your "authoritative" definition from? See how the urban dictionary defines "slay queen": https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Slay%20Queen
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by DeRay98(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author= post=77327624]These are the REAL SLAY QUEENS!

Argue with your dresses!

Hoping some of our young girls on this forum learn something from this image below!

[/quote
I absolutely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Story!

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Teddiie(f): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Slay queen!

The second most abused words after "I love you"

A slay queen is one who oozes confidence, a go-getter, one who set goals and smashes them.

It's not all about putting on the right clothes and makeup.

if I could like your post a million times, I would
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Gofwane(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Billboyy:
Bleep off farm tool
haba bro, that's not fair.
This girl don pass h0e levels nah. Na tractor and caterpillar levels she dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by sweetilicious(f): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2019
post=77327624:
These are the REAL SLAY QUEENS!

Hoping some of our young girls on this forum learn something from this image below!

I agree
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by mozona(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2019
She was to claim slay as well
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Kcuf: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wait. Who is Laura ikeji??
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by fortunechy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
All for attention
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Legendguru: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
bad girl.but keep posing nice in public
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
in nigeria slayqueen means a lady who sleeps around with rich older men for money and expensive gifts then also uses her iphone to snap seductive pixs in front of mirrors and post on instagram grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
yemiosinbajo:

n": https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Slay%20Queen
haha urban dictionary is so much on point grin grin grin

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by seangy4konji: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who ask her for explanation...

Go to her store and see this girl real life..make up and all this editing justice...for her age she son look 45..

Lagos boiz are dangerous..money deh to use sperm destroy ur life if dem no train u well
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is by adonaimart(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anty, its not true..slay girls turn our heads, will not let us drink wata drop cup with d way dia onshore and offshore dichotomy is dabbin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.