Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (126042 Views)

Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Like Penetrative Sex but prefers...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 2:20am On Apr 07, 2019
If this happened in Kenya I would believe it .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Bossjakande: 2:23am On Apr 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
If this happened in Kenya I would believe it .....
ignore
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:26am On Apr 07, 2019
doctorkush:
it happened to me too

my lollipop was in her mouth all tru, I no even shift paynt. I don't know how this stubborn boy swim enter her stomach go lodge inside womb.

complan and ABC baby food don kill me...

Did you do DNA ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by GTtruth(m): 2:52am On Apr 07, 2019
hmm only in this country we hear of folk tales okay issoryt if you are into selling and buying of iron condemed, please I need a dealer I'm much interested in doing the buisness contact me via my WhatsApp line 08164757111
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2019
solablings:
masun

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
she is beautiful, but i have nothing to say lipsrsealed
i said it! When buhari is reelected "Boom" everyone become mad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by mukthar2000(m): 3:24am On Apr 07, 2019
U don't even think twice b4 package that lair for us.

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by kinzd(m): 3:31am On Apr 07, 2019
superior1:
You have done everything doable apart from penetration and you called yourself a virgin. shocked shocked shocked

Virgin ki you there
point of correction she said she was a vargin oh cox she no know notin no oh......
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:40am On Apr 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Of course it is possible. Still doesn't change the fact she is lying. How do I know? She is Nigerian!

There are still exceptions you know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 3:46am On Apr 07, 2019
RoyalBlu:

There are still exceptions you know.

Yeah, but if u take her Nigerian-ness into account u can be 99.9% sure she is lying.
See this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5120718/nigeria-ranked-1-scamming

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Hottdawgg: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2019
So unfair to the guy who must accept fatherhood. This is a different kind of scam

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by nurusystem(m): 4:02am On Apr 07, 2019
He penetrate u did not fill it
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:22am On Apr 07, 2019
She probably gave her bf an intense thigh job, sat put and kept riding when the poor nigga poured out his brains on her thighs. She's here lying. Smh.
That's what these virgins do now. Thigh jobs are as powerful as penetration especially if you've got a big dick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by biggie73(m): 4:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Even the story of Mary the mum of Jesus is still being questioned by scholars. How much more a Nigerian girl? Anyway, the guy realized semen on her C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Isoduwa(m): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
she is beautiful, but i have nothing to say lipsrsealed

Then enter house �
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by tightpussy156: 4:52am On Apr 07, 2019
olosho sighted.you think say na pikin u wan deceive.other guys has been fucking ur pussy wide open or u have been fucking ursef with cucumber an still sit down there they call ursef virgin.with ur fallen big Boob's. Ashawo.na only novice u fit deceived hear.who quote for saying truth should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Josh44s(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Xclusiveanalyst:
It's very possible to get pregnant without penetration
there was a story about a guy who released sperm into a swimming pool while on a birthday party, thus impregnating most of the ladies in the pool.

Lmfao. This ur comment really weak me. You are really crazy ah swear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Josh44s(m): 5:15am On Apr 07, 2019
grandstar:
Boris Becker was surprised when a lady said he was the father of her child.

He denied it as it will MouthAction they had.

The lady confessed that the sperm he poured on her face was partly removed by her and put into her vagina.

The rest is history.

You don’t mean it cheesy

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Medunah: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2019
I really don't understand the point of being a virgin if she has done all these things, all she didn't do was penetrative sex. That being said, most people on this thread reek of ignorance
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Styluscrib(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

After the discovery, what now happened.
Did your boyfriend completed the opening.
Well you are right as a virgin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Check Gorgeous Nigerian Lady Who Got Pregnant At Age 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex!

I was still a virgin at 23 when I got pregnant - Nigerian Lady

Young and beautiful Nigerian lady has recalled how she got pregnant as a virgin at age of 23.

The beautiful young mother was a guest on Lolo CY show.

She revealed how it all happened. She had an intense make out with her boyfriend at 23 while she was still a virgin. There was no penetrative sex at as the guy only rubbed his dick on her vagina and he released.

So she missed her period but didn't take it serious as she knew that she was still a virgin and there was no how a virgin could get pregnant.

But she finally found out that she was pregnant after 5 months.

She revealed more and how her parents reacted...

Watch the video and see more. Some that reacted didn't believe her though while some did. But it's possible?

SOURCE
From idiot and for the fools!
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
That's what happens when you swallow grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Fayuba(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
musicwriter:

If God rubbed his big dick on Mary's vagina to beget Jesus; why not?
stop this pls its not gud
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Osyxcel(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Medunah:
I really don't understand the point of being a virgin if she has done all these things, all she didn't do was penetrative sex. That being said, most people on this thread reek of ignorance

Yes. Most of them are so ignorant.

If a lady can menstruate as a virgin, then she can get pregnant. The hymen doesn't cover the entirety of the vagina, allowing for menstruation and discharges. Semen can also pass through the little opening.

Medically, she's still a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Ohraybs(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Watch video here

And u sure say no be Holy Spirit give you belle....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2019
child birth later disvirgind the pvssy last last... nobody dies a virgin smtn jus has to fvck u, including life itself.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by galadima77(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Na lie abeg!
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by selemo: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Black people and sex! grin
The white are thinking of how to conquer death and the universe. angry
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by SjMbula(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Sister are in any way related to uncle Lai Muhammed?
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by ZICCKOde1st(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
flokii:
Na so.. oyun ko de de fo mo ni

Keep deceiving yourself

It is actually very possible.
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) by godofuck231: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Ife balu aba abago. E rub am ko. E put am nitongue

BTW, is the boy who impregnated her a cock?
no possibility a a cockfawo , lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" / TOP Ladies With The Best Camel Toe In The World (PHOTOS) / 200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.