Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days (765 Views)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by TheMainMan: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
So seeing the warri girl success update her result just made me remember those days

Make i no lie... the highest position i ever had was sixth though in a highly competitive class but that one no mean say we no know book or we no go succeed...

last last we dey alright...

let us hear yours
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
3rd
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by falcon01: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
2nd only once then 4th for like 4 times, in secondary I was getting 11th then moved back to 4th again then got 7th at my final class
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by ifex370(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
I once came first in the entire 3 terms of my grade 3.
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by Nbote(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Who all d first wey I carry for primary skool help sef?
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by TheMainMan: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2019
ifex370:
I once came first in the entire 3 terms of my grade 3.
cool
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by TheMainMan: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2019
falcon01:
2nd only once then 4th for like 4 times, in secondary I was getting 11th then moved back to 4th again then got 7th at my final class
.. nice one
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
My own is actually funny.
It goes this way:
When I was still in nursery,I came third twice then fourth.
I got to primary school and things changed. I kept seeing 20 something bla bla as my result. It was so bad that the best I could do,was to beat 6 or 7 people. This continued till primary 4 when I took 4th position on three occasions(first to third term).This would be short lived as I surged back to 20+ lmaooo. The trend continued till I graduated from primary.I picked my 'in form' again in JSS2 as i came third till JSS3 second term. We wrote Junior waec on the third term,I came first in the exam.

When I was about entering SS1,my brother suggested to my parents to change school for me. I was enrolled in one of the best schools in the LGA.The school commands respect as it houses best brains.However,because of my feat in the junior waec,I became so full of myself. My confidence rose to high heaven and this made me to start missing classes including tests. The first term result came out and I took 9th position. Lmaoo. I was really happy cos,to me,9th position was not really bad considering that I missed tests.This even made me more wild than ever.The second term result came out,I saw 17th as my position. My madness swiftly left me. I became more serious than ever. I came 4th on the third term.

From SS2 till my graduation from the school,I took 1st position throughout. One of my best moments in life was when I saw my SS2 third term result and I gave the guy that came second a whopping gap of 60marks.
Re: What Was The Highest Position You Ever Had In Your School Days by TheMainMan: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
My own is actually funny.
It goes this way:
When I was still in nursery,I came third twice then fourth.
I got to primary school and things changed. I kept seeing 20 something bla bla as my result. It was so bad that the best I could do,was to beat 6 or 7 people. This continued till primary 4 when I took 4th position on three occasions(first to third term).This would be short lived as I surged back to 20+ lmaooo. The trend continued till I graduated from primary.I picked my 'in form' again in JSS2 as i came third till JSS3 second term. We wrote Junior waec on the third term,I came first in the exam.

When I was about entering SS1,my brother suggested to my parents to change school for me. I was enrolled in one of the best schools in the LGA.The school commands respect as it houses best brains.However,because of my feat in the junior waec,I became so full of myself. My confidence rose to high heaven and this made me to start missing classes including tests. The first term result came out and I took 9th position. Lmaoo. I was really happy cos,to me,9th position was not really bad considering that I missed tests.This even made me more wild than ever.The second term result came out,I saw 17th as my position. My madness swiftly left me. I became more serious than ever. I came 4th on the third term.

From SS2 till my graduation from the school,I took 1st position throughout. One of my best moments in life was when I saw my SS2 third term result and I gave the guy that came second a whopping gap of 60marks.
hmm... cool

(1) (Reply)

University Of York Vice-chancellor’s Scholarships / Waec, Please I Beg You, Do Not Release The Results Of Cheats / Learn 3d Cartoon Animation With Your Phone And Make Money From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.