Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off (27585 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Reps Suspend Jamb’s E-Test, Summons Education Minister / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by johnt256: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
Thanx
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by Drdonald: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
2010 / 2011 admission
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by Ugwu111: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
Looking for admission in Imo State University or Federal Polytechnic Nekede or to upgrade your jamb, Contact me your problem will be done, you can email me or you call 07061132784
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by nobbl3: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2010
tunnex and lagbe am here again oOoo! pls the calculation that u guys posted,what are the hope of gaining admission? my utme is 189,post utme 29 and i ve calculated it the way u guyz said but my cut off is 38.125 (computer sci/mech eng)any hope but i put my faith in God above to c me thru! and am sure He will not disappoint me.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by tunnex190: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
For those people that are calling me, i need to urge you to exercise alittle patience and never get duped for being desperate. The admission list both full-time and part-time lists will be released on or before next month.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by tunnex190: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Admission list is not yet out but 't will be released on website pretty soon.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by SONIALY(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
Wetin dey do dem noooow? Hope they are not trying to do magoa-mago with dat list cos it's taking too long.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by Kins4real: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
When actually would they release d admission list,is taken 2 long we need a gud answer tunnex na only u fit do am pls hlp us go 2 there admission office and confirm,may i be grateful 2 my helper.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by Inforhelp0(m): 2:04am On Nov 10, 2010
still waiting for rply.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by amurx(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
its out on jamb site i just check mine and it congratulated me,
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by amurx(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2010
They are currently upgrading their site,
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by tunnex190: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
The Polytechnic, Ibadan is yet to update & upgrade the school website for the admission list. You can check your admission status directly from JAMB website: http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=03
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by Olasco1288: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
@tunnex i jst checked it on jamb.ng.org bt the response i got is no admission yet given!! I calculated my cut off mark bt it gave me 58 nd my course is masscomm nd d cut off here is 59 tunnex pls is there any hope for me?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by tunnex190: 3:36am On Nov 30, 2010
Yes there is hope. I will keep telling people to have fate and keep praying.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by DrDona1d(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2010
just call me
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by tunnex190: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
This is to inform those that are yet to be admitted that they should go online www.polyibadan.edu.ng to check their admission status. You all urge to check it on Thursday or Friday to know your admission status. This information is strictly for both HND and OND Full-time students. Good luck.

For more information please contact these lines: 07037115521, 08077086760

N.B:
This is the last batch.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off by Seylad2009(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
PLS, MIND THOSE YOU CaLL FOR INFORMATION/ASSISTANT ,someone posting something here didn't means he knows better than u,most of them KNOW NOTHING (They are Just guessing or using Ideas)or ANY POLY OFFICIALS @ The polytechnic Ibadan,they are either students or business centre operators .

Those that are in d habit of duping innocent aspirant,Be Warn or watchout...BEFORE WARN,IS BEFORE HARM...
To all those that have Been dupe or already in there trap and don't know what to do .Pls come over to the polytechnic Ibadan security post @ maintenance or call SHEYI on 08079510621.

To all Applicants be careful who you call for assistant/help ,don't be a Victim. You need information? The Admission office @ the main campus is open Monday to Friday 8am - 4PM And the school website (www.polyibadan.edu.ng) is functioning 24/7 .

***For enquires/assistant ;check the school Website
( www.polyibadan.edu.ng) or call Sheyi on 08079510621 ;BB: 325E5D3E.
Or
Come over to The Polytechnic,Ibadan Admission Office,
Best Of Luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK / Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants / What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.