Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Gurus Pls Help Me Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gurus Pls Help Me Out (1009 Views)

Gurus Pls Help Between 2012 Lexus RX 350 And Volkswagen Touareg 2012 / Car Gurus, Pls Help, My Car Will Suddenly Stop And Start Again After Few Mins / Auto Gurus Pls What Are The Differences Between These Toyota Haice Hummer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Pls Help Me Out by amukachijindu44: 12:47am On Apr 07, 2019
My 2005 Honda Accord 4plug won’t start. I noticed No battery light on ignition and also No light on pack (P) ignition and security key light is flashing. I called the first electrician, he checked both fuse box at the hood and inside but didn’t see anything still no battery and park light and car won’t start. The second electrician check and told me to confirm if the Brainbox is ok, so I took the brainbox to Oyigbo explain to the brainbox seller which he said it’s brainbox but I still no believe so I bag one mechanic to fix my brainbox in the car he’s fixing which he did and the battery and park light displayed. Now am confuse cos the mechanic say Na Rewire work. Pls car gurus kindly help. I will attach the pic of the display battery light from the car they use to test my brainbox

1 Like

Re: Gurus Pls Help Me Out by autologic: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Yoi have already confirmed that your PCM is ok .
The issue is a bus communication issue which is Honda design architecture, that is beyond what ordinary Kazeem can understand,you need to invite a technicians that can read wiring diagram help you out .
I can give you a remote support if you contact me.
Re: Gurus Pls Help Me Out by larrixauto2017(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2019
amukachijindu44:
My 2005 Honda Accord 4plug won’t start. I noticed No battery light on ignition and also No light on pack (P) ignition. I called the first electrician, he checked both fuse box at the hood and inside but didn’t see anything still no battery and park light and car won’t start. The second electrician check and told me to confirm if the Brainbox is ok, so I took the brainbox to Oyigbo explain to the brainbox seller which he said it’s brainbox but I still no believe so I bag one mechanic to fix my brainbox in the car he’s fixing which he did and the battery and park light displayed. Now am confuse cos the mechanic say Na Rewire work.
Hello sir there is a lost communication issue between some module cause i guess your car is a (can bus system) to fix this problem you will need and auto technician that now about car communication system. Are you in lagos. If yes you can invite us down too your place for diagnosis/computerized scanning. Thank you.
Re: Gurus Pls Help Me Out by larrixauto2017(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2019
amukachijindu44:
My 2005 Honda Accord 4plug won’t start. I noticed No battery light on ignition and also No light on pack (P) ignition. I called the first electrician, he checked both fuse box at the hood and inside but didn’t see anything still no battery and park light and car won’t start. The second electrician check and told me to confirm if the Brainbox is ok, so I took the brainbox to Oyigbo explain to the brainbox seller which he said it’s brainbox but I still no believe so I bag one mechanic to fix my brainbox in the car he’s fixing which he did and the battery and park light displayed. Now am confuse cos the mechanic say Na Rewire work. Pls car gurus kindly help. I will attach the pic of the display battery light from the car they use to test my brainbox
Re: Gurus Pls Help Me Out by amukachijindu44: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2019
autologic:
Yoi have already confirmed that your PCM is ok .
The issue is a bus communication issue which is Honda design architecture, that is beyond what ordinary Kazeem can understand,you need to invite a technicians that can read wiring diagram help you out .
I can give you a remote support if you contact me.
Pls send me your whatapp number let’s relate
Re: Gurus Pls Help Me Out by autologic: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
amukachijindu44:

Pls send me your whatapp number let’s relate

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Make Money With This Car. / Super Clean Mercedes Benz G Class 2016 BRABUS. / Toyota Camry SE 07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.