Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja (79226 Views)

Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Days after controversial actress Regina daniels bought a benz for her self, she added another Ferrari to her car collection.

She was seen driving around the street of Abuja recently as posted as on the insta story. See photos and Watch her video driving around the street of Abuja below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/regina-daniels-add-ferrari-to-her-collections-as-she-drives-around-street-abuja/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a57vryisWvU

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Watch Video Of Regina Daniels Driving around the street og Abuja => HERE

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Tonmiwatimmy: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
pushing me to be like.Bob risky....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2019
mtcheewww! borrow pose lipsrsealed

153 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
pushing me to be like.Bob risky....
what are you waiting for?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2019
grin This girl sha..small nollywood fame dey sweet her. Iffa hear say na she get that Ferrari

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Nbote(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2019
In d hood dey say there's no business like showbizness, but in truth there's no Bizness like hoebizness

421 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by beresponsible(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2019
young 18 yrs flaunting her fresh stuff and selling it to the highest bidder.PJ, benz, cribs, Ferrari all in harsh Buhari regime, would've been proud if she was my daughter. Better than letting those small yahoo yahoo liars chop it 4 free and in the process chop all her small nolly money.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by beresponsible(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2019
young 18 yrs flaunting her fresh stuff and selling it to the highest bidder.PJ, benz, cribs, Ferrari all in harsh Buhari regime, would've been proud if she was my daughter. Better than letting those small yahoo yahoo liars chop it 4 free and in the process chop all her small nolly money
Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Hedonisst: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Apparently, Nwoko is the koko.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Emelcee: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Naija

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by gistblogger: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Mutemenot(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Her akara dey hot wella. Soon e go chill like her mama own

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Ajoboss(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Where Dis smallie for dey see money self

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by sammieddi(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Onyi22(f): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2019
How does she make her money?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Amuocha: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
FCT minister sef shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Talknochip(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Make the Mod/admirer of this girl who de always push her stori go FP, advice her say, make she go continue with her education (preferable in a foreign University) so that when everything wey de attract this 'fortune' for her now begin fade, she go get wetin she go fall back unto.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by mrNEMZY(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
How does someone strife for years, makes money, only for one lady with holes in her legs to come and collect a large chunk of it?
We men, are the ones doing ourselves.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by generationz(f): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2019
she looks very sad

This girl's actions are the result of having a greedy and selfish mother

prostituting her child for money and fame

I'm sure what she thought was normal became abnormal when she gained admission to igbinedion university and saw the kids of rich men being shielded and pampered while she has to sleep with these men for money.

Not a good way for a teenager to grow up.

63 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Sapphire86(f): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2019
generationz:
she looks very sad

This girl's actions are the result of having a greedy and selfish mother

prostituting her child for money and fame

I'm sure what she thought was normal became abnormal when she gained admission to igbinedion university and saw the kids of rich men being shielded and pampered while she has to sleep with these men for money.

Not a good way for a teenager to grow up.

How are you sure it's her mother pushing her Maybe she is pushing herself because she's overly exposed

22 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2019
mrNEMZY:
How does someone strife for years, makes money, only for one lady with holes in her legs to come and collect a large chunk of it?
We men, are the ones doing ourselves.

I have being saying it that contrary to what most people think about women hating themselves it actually men who don't like themselves!

I can bet anything that there is a young man out there that has met the Nwoko fool and said.....

"Uncle please i have this business I want to go into and I need so so so amount"

......And he won't give him shi shi or even if he gives it would be something so meagre compared to what he is spending on this young hoe! angry

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by DonMarvay(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Would you love to win an all expense paid trip to the beautiful breathing taking Mindelo carnival in Cape Verde?

Follow me on instagtam @donmarvay and watch out for the draw coming up.

This will be a lasting memory.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by generationz(f): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Sapphire86:

How are you sure it's her mother pushing her Maybe she is pushing herself because she's overly exposed

lol

This is not the first time I am seeing child prostittution

It is very easy to know a girl who's mother is prostituting her.

Go to that girls page. 60% percent of her pictures. she looks very sad

If her mom didn't show her the ropes you won't even see her taken so many pics with her and taking her all the time.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Adedapo57: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
She's just making hay while the sun is still shining pls leave her for me opportunity comes but ones use urs wisely Naa niaja u dey

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by KingstonDome: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Avoid getting ripped. All rippers should die

You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/

You can also click that link to get the best offer for loading of CCs. At&t, Verizon, Chasis, Region Bank and all others. 50/50 percent. Loader takes 50 you take 50.
Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by MobilityExpress: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nbote:
In d hood dey say there's no business like showbizness, but in truth there's no Bizness like hoebizness

But a bitch kent gera dollar outa me grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by Nobodyperson: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't understand.
Is there sugar in her vagina?
Or is the man fvcking her anus?
She has bought properties worth around 100m by now.
No actress at her age can afford that much!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja by NobleAngell(f): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
E don do. Too much publicity is bad. Unless of course if you're doing it to get back at someone. Other than that, i don't see why. We are tired ooooooo. I hope this doesn't make FP.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.