Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide (17242 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues / Osinbajo Leaves For The Us Today, To Meet Vice President Pence,  Council On Fore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Deputy1111(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=movetoca post=..U better don't pray for what what happened to Rwanda
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Mcphamous(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
The most hardworking VP
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Honor10: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
StoneLucifer:

I am a northerner precisely from Kano. Osinbajo is d last person in our minds to vote for come 2023.. U better wake up from your slumber and smell d coffee soon enough..

u are saying nonsense, everyone can claim anything on the net, continue ranting

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Mcphamous(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
When you talk of an hardworking vp,this is the man.safe journey sir
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Honor10: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Smh
Focus on which English
If u can't understand me
Than u must really be lacking more than a brain
Ur tribe voted for ribadu in the other election
Why didn't ur south west make him President since ur vote is so huge.
Keep dreaming
The people u call 5% stand for something that's why ur APC fought hard to take votes by killings
We all can see what happened in akwa ibom and Rivers
U say u dont need us
Yet u kill to get votes from us
Soon it will be clear to u

when did SW vote for Ribadu? when? Ribadu that only won in Osun state narrowly, Jonathan won other SW States.

I juts saw ur moniker now, i saw why u are frustrated don't kill urself yet. it will get beta
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Honor10: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Thanks for saying the truth. The whole world is aware that Biafra state is inconsequential in Nigeria, let your called 5%ter to control our politics, economy and our futures.

Let the 5 % be independent of themselves, since you are inconsequential.

Thrash
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Deputy1111(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
I believe the government is never happy with what is happening in Zamfara..and we hope everything will return to normal soon
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by tiredoflife(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

when did SW vote for Ribadu? when? Ribadu that only won in Osun state narrowly, Jonathan won other SW States.

I juts saw ur moniker now, i saw why u are frustrated don't kill urself yet. it will get beta

Under what party was ribadu
Hehehehe oga no be me u go dey tell half truth
What party was tinubu when ribadu was voted for in the south west
Focus on issues
That's what we are trying to prove
Why are u running around with ur plate of amala
Ribadu campaigned under ur so called Yoruba party
How far
Oh he won only one state
See why I said a 5% south east and south south
Are better than a south west that has no direction
Even in this last election we can see how Ogun state had two candidates
One for the party one for the governor
No where in the history of Nigeria has this ever happened that a President is stoned at his own rally
Yet this is the same people who think people will trust u with power
Even two of ur states PDP won
Tell ur people to be hot or cold.
Stop the two face
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by jibrilELsudan: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
StoneLucifer:

U dont know what u are saying..Planning genocide on Nigerians living in Rwanda! U must be disillusioned..Am sure u have never been to that country. They remain most grateful to Nigerian government for being with them even till now. Rwanda has benefitted immensely from our technical Aid Corps volunteers and is still benefitting from Nigeria..

SAME THING YOU ALL SAID ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA FROM 1994 WHEN THEY WERE LIBRATED FROM APARTHEID AND YOU ALL STARTED INVADING THEIR COUNTRY AND DOING ALL KINDS OF NONESENSE THERE. ARE SOUTH AFRICANS NOT REVOLTING NOW?

YOU NIGERIANS ARE AMAZING HUMAN BEINGS THAT YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD OWES YOU AND ITS THIS SAME ATTITUDE YOU ALL CARRY TO THOSE COUNTRIES YOU INVADE. YOU NIGERIANS DON'T EVEN LIKE AND TOLERATE YOURSELVES FROM DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES YET YOU ALL FEEL YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ACCEPTANCE WHEN YOU INVADE ANOTHER MANS LAND AND CONSTITUTE A COMPLETE NUISANCE THERE.

YOU NIGERIANS THAT YOU BELIEVE IT'S YOUR BIRTHRIGHT TO INVADE ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY AND DO AS YOU PLEASE THERE AND COMPETE WITH THE INDIGINES FOR LIMITED STATE RESOURCES AND BUSINESSES, WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS SAME FOREINERS IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITIES IN NIGERIA IF THEY TOO INVADE YOUR COMMUNITIES IN LARGE NUMBERS LIKE NIGERIANS DO TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES AND BUSINESSES AND DO AS THEY PLEASE ON YOUR OWN SOIL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Honor10: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Under what party was ribadu
Hehehehe oga no be me u go dey tell half truth
What party was tinubu when ribadu was voted for in the south west
Focus on issues
That's what we are trying to prove
Why are u running around with ur plate of amala
Ribadu campaigned under ur so called Yoruba party
How far
Oh he won only one state
See why I said a 5% south east and south south
Are better than a south west that has no direction
Even in this last election we can see how Ogun state had two candidates
One for the party one for the governor
No where in the history of Nigeria has this ever happened that a President is stoned at his own rally
Yet this is the same people who think people will trust u with power
Even two of ur states PDP won
Tell ur people to be hot or cold.
Stop the two face

lolz, that y u guys will continue to be a loser, u don't understand politics, the unpredictabllity of SW is what make them dangerous.

SW presidency in 2023 is confirmed. kill urself.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by johnmartus(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ibo and impersonation would not just start today it's a very long of thing .you made me remembered kano riot of may 1 1951 when a hausa and fulanis warrior killing the ibo traders that reside in north not for reprisal attack of hausa in the east.but spared yoruba and other ethnic. Some ibos folks wound pretending to be yoruba. But when a fulani warrior asked he/ she to call Toro that is where they will know she/he not a yoruba.
StoneLucifer:

I am a northerner precisely from Kano. Osinbajo is d last person in our minds to vote for come 2023.. U better wake up from your slumber and smell d coffee soon enough..
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by tiredoflife(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, that y u guys will continue to be a loser, u don't understand politics, the unpredictabllity of SW is what make them dangerous.

SW presidency in 2023 is confirmed. kill urself.

Yet awolowo of cursed memory couldn't get it
Abiola the gigolo couldn't get it
Ur olufelaye couldn't
Obj did through the help of the 5% when ur cursed south west won't vote for him
Oga keep dreaming
We await ur tinubu to come and rule us
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Tfkspecial(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
The same thing you wanted Obi to do for Atiku but which Nigerian masses frustrated, your frustration is just starting
BuhariIsBURIED:
Nigerian/Northern Nigerian houseboy of Afonja Republic.. I greet grin cool
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Honor10: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Yet awolowo of cursed memory couldn't get it Abiola the gigolo couldn't get it Ur olufelaye couldn't Obj did through the help of the 5% when ur cursed south west won't vote for him Oga keep dreaming We await ur tinubu to come and rule us

lolz, painmeant. pls kill urself.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Honor10: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Yet awolowo of cursed memory couldn't get it Abiola the gigolo couldn't get it Ur olufelaye couldn't Obj did through the help of the 5% when ur cursed south west won't vote for him Oga keep dreaming We await ur tinubu to come and rule us

lolz, painmeant. pls kill urself.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by movetoca: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Deputy1111:
[quote author=movetoca post=..U better don't pray for what what happened to Rwanda
Over 500,000 people have been killed in the north since 2015. what else do you call that if not genocide.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
xscoffy:
End time house boy

Yinbo Igbo.......what have your pig father achieve in his entire life
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by seunprodigy13: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
your father would lick osinbajos ass to be a houseboy Iike him
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by dannielight(m): 3:04am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

You've refused to learn undecided
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
sankout:

Yinbo Igbo.......what have your pig father achieve in his entire life
End time afonjo
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
xscoffy:
End time afonjo
Afonja not afonjo........bastard Igbo gala seller...
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
sankout:

Afonja not afonjo........bastard Igbo gala seller...

End time gala buyer
Re: Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide by yetunsbay(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Fake pastor
. Fake human being .......u too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.