Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (29764 Views)

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by AmazingELixir: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Oddsman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
See how carelessness cost people millions. Just like a guy i knew then who joined a frat and mistakenly shot himself while a gun was in his waist. Sometimes we have yo be extra careful and not make hasty decisions.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Larryndelaw: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
pillarmaria:

Chairman abeg read small na..... To appear for front page no be by force.

Go to school they refuse. Don't mind him. Nah one of the ATIKULATED people.They are quick to react like their Boss.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
selemo:
That is black man for you.Senseless grin

indeed
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Adedapo57: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Unlimitk:
Rip to those ppl oo.
Bros which pple pls always try to read post till de end u think say for person to die dey easy
But I guess typing RIP is very easy to type for u
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Hotfreezer: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
"Fire Eagle" indeed.

I am sure they came 2 hours after the whole property has been consumed.

Failed country

No. They came in time.

Your cursed state is failed, Lagos isn't failed.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
I am happy people have stopped turning on gens inside their houses, but why are they still refuelling generator when it is on? Why so stupid?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
24hourNigeriane:
No casualty was recorded.
Thank Heavens there are no Casualties.

24hourNigeriane:

Another witness said rescue officials and firefighters arrived at the scene early enough to stop the raging fire from spreading to nearby buildings.
Kudos to the Officials.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Feminists come and defend your fish-brained colleague.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Russianlord101(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Unlimitk:
Rip to those ppl oo.
But nobody died na
Rip to the goods abi
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Sadiq3051(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by hakinze00(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
The girl should be held for the losses because her stupidity that cause the fire so why should others be at loss? angry

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by fowlyansh181(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
If I had a shop that was part of the unfortunate incident, I’ll make sure a casualty must be recorded, .. (that stupid girl fueling an already turned on generator)
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Justfunkira(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nah wah ohh
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by madjune(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
No casualty reported.

Can you imagone Nigerian journalism and dem reporting?

No human casualty reported. Yes.
What of the huge loss of property and etc nko.
That one pass casualty.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Sagay212: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Larryfest:
I don't know if it's illiteracy or just laziness, some people no just dey hear word at all....STOP refueling while your generator is working na lie dem no go hear.. imagine one person foolishness go put a lot of people for sadness and debt for dis already hard country.

It's laziness and feeling like a sharp person. Make i do am sharply as bad guy wey I be....nothing dey happen attitude.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by BobJames1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Unlimitk:
Rip to those ppl oo.

You dey craze abi? Read the post well. Rip nkwa??
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by madgoat(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Larryfest:
I don't know if it's illiteracy or just laziness, some people no just dey hear word at all....STOP refueling while your generator is working na lie dem no go hear.. imagine one person foolishness go put a lot of people for sadness and debt for dis already hard country.

Guy no dey talk rubbish there just because u no get mind and a coward. I refuel my generator while its on for ages and nothing has happened. Only foolish people will allow the keg catch fire.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by otabaotaba: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
I was there this afternoon, it's really an eye Saw, not even a single pin could be saved from about 15 shops
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by mfm04622: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
"Fire Eagle" indeed.

Failed country

|Go back and read the story!

for those liking this!
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by magzey: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ya salaam? May God replenish them what they loss in multiple fold.so sad
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
She should have off the generator, refueling generator while running is not a safety precaution.
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by kjhova(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
"Fire Eagle" indeed.

Failed country

You were not there. You were not even remotely close to the location of the incident yet you have concluded without any clue that Fire Service took 2hrs to arrive. Not content, you quickly went further to conclude that your country is a failed state.

May Nigeria be for us all the way we paint her!
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jacob shonola street...
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by Emanodimo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
pillarmaria:
But there has been enough warning on refueling while the generator is on, the lady should be meant to pay for damages, No time for pity she was just careless and stupid.

I once worked around there while I was learning graphic design, ladies around there will be waiting for one uncle mumu on the street to put on generator, carry it out of shop or refuel it for them.

It's an act of laziness and being a stupid idiot led her to destroyed others fortune and properties .

Some of them don't learn to be responsible, they are quick to learn irrelevant things of life. ..

What a painful situation ...
Re: Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) by AChubby78: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2019
24hourNigeriane:
Goods worth millions of naira have been destroyed in a fire outbreak at a building housing multiple shops on Shonola Street in Aguda-Ogba area of Lagos State.

An eyewitness told Channels Television at the scene of the incident on Saturday that the fire started from a hairdressing salon before it extended to other parts of the building. A young lady was said to have been fuelling a generator while it was on when they container of the fuel caught fire.

The girl reportedly threw the burning container which had fuel in it back into the shop out of shock. She sustained minor burns from the incident and has been taken to the hospital for treatment.

Another witness said rescue officials and firefighters arrived at the scene early enough to stop the raging fire from spreading to nearby buildings. No casualty was recorded.

https://theplaypause.com/millions-of-goods-destroyed-as-fire-guts-shops-in-ogba-lagos/
My wife's younger brother lost goods worth almost 10 million in the fire incident just because of one stupid girl's irresponsibility

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.