Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos (32122 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by ibnlawal(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Basher8583:

***** Notification Alert *******
You have reached 75% of your madness index. You are kindly advised to aproach the nearest psychiatric hospital for medical assistance.
That's the problem! 70% of buharist I know are devoid of common sense and you rightly belong to the group...I know coz I'm live in their midst. Look at this one now, spewing obscenities. SMH!
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by boxypane(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Like that's the only thing he went for. Baba dey find where him go hide loot.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by GavelSlam: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2019
SunnDash:
Notin dat has beginning without end...saraki. Lord Jesus I wish to work in Arab oil company. Grant my wish Amen

Amen .

I hope you don't always insult them and their religion?
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by SunnDash(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Notin dat has beginning without end...saraki. Lord Jesus I wish to work in Arab oil company. Grant my wish Amen[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by ibnlawal(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2019
sweetgala:

Working ! Buhari went for an international financial summit.

Jo can other world leaders and business people get a perspective of the plans of the FG without th leaders showing up to these sort of meetings.

Do you think there are no privatediplomatic meetings going on during these summits

Working buh no result, thereby resulting to failure.

I like you bro! Giving diplomatic answers without abusive words, its a rare trait on nairaland. Buh what amaze is why intelligent people like you side this man. I was once a victim too, I once like this man too buh now I see beyond the facade he covered himself with. I implore you to do the same bro!
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Basher8583: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:

That's the problem! 70% of buharist I know are devoid of common sense and you rightly belong to the group...I know coz I'm live in their midst. Look at this one now, spewing obscenities. SMH!
You know absolutely nothing. Go and attend to your problems before its too late
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by albaniy1: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:
At least someone is working...
Buh what's the president doing exactly?? Travelling to Jordan? London? Without showing any result. He's just wasting the tax payer's money.

The unmatchable hypocrisy of Buhari and his fanatical fans is always puzzling to me.
Buhari is a tragedy, a colossal failure, he knows nothing. He is ethically and morally invalid.

What has he done?? Other than plunging Nigeria into an abyss of debt. Tell me!

wow u HAVE TRID ALOT TO MAKE SENSE BUT U DIDNT MAKE ANY

SORRY TO SAAY BUT THERE IS NO SENSE IN HATRED
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Hadampson(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2019
tellwisdom:
Fruitless meeting...What language are they going to communicate with?? sad

English smiley
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by ibnlawal(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2019
albaniy1:

wow u HAVE TRID ALOT TO MAKE SENSE BUT U DIDNT MAKE ANY

SORRY TO SAAY BUT THERE IS NO SENSE IN HATRED
Hatred! Oh please! Far from it...Just a concerned Nigerian. I would have agreed if you say frustration.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Elvis2kay: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
They will go to other countries, see nice infrastructural and technological developments and nice things in the country, they will come back and never thought of how Nigeria can be even 10% at par with that country instead they come back and embezzle funds. Smh!

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6#77330392

why should they make Nigeria be a better place?
They see Nigerians as slaves and practically slaves don't need much... Eat,sleep, free movement.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by RayIdss: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2019
All these last minute meetings and photo-ups looks to me like he's trying to curry global goodwill and possibly scout out potential asylum destination. Like most of the Arab countries, I know Qatar doesn't have that many extradition treaties/agreements--probably none!, So while they may want us to believe he's talking about visitor's visa's for Nigerians, he might actually have gone to discuss his impending self-exile and search for a host country to ride out PMB's next Level EFCC!

The charge sheet that awaits this guy after leaving office is longer than an average arm, and Kwara State hasn't even opened their books to the EFCC/ICPC since he left office. He knows he can't hide under his British passport, because the UK has ET with Nigeria, and going by Ibori's experience, the UK is no haven for his likes anymore, and so is most of the western oasis, just as long as the EFCC is motivated to prosecute financial crime committed. In Nigeria, when you are SP and determines who gets what committee chairmanship, 50 senators show up with you to court, and the camera follows wherever you go. When you control the budget of the NASS, you can hire 100 SANs to make a mockery of the judicial system.

Power is truly indeed transient! It's even more so, when you fail to do what is right for the electorates in a democracy. Leader of a political dynasty today, global asylum seeker tomorrow! Lesson to all those in power!
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by aremz(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:
Buh what's the president doing exactly?? Travelling to Jordan? London? Without showing any result. He's just wasting the tax payer's money.

The unmatchable hypocrisy of Buhari and his fanatical fans is always puzzling to me.
Buhari is a tragedy, a colossal failure, he knows nothing. He is ethically and morally invalid.

Keep wailing till 2023
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Ayobami1738: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
They will go to other countries, see nice infrastructural and technological developments and nice things in the country, they will come back and never thought of how Nigeria can be even 10% at par with that country instead they come back and embezzle funds. Smh!

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6#77330392
Just what I was going to say and the thing dey always pain me
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Blainz:
Saraki still thinks he is relevant? with less than 2 months to the end of his career
the worst comment this year
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Oluwakaysblog55: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The care is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by FINESTbaba94(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
creektownnews:
He shouldn't jus look into it. They should do something about it.

Meanwhile, Regina Daniel's sugar Daddy, Ned Nwoko buys Regina Daniel a Brand New Ferrari. Below is a video of Regina Daniel crusing the Ferrari and shocking revelation about their marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0uFnM6POU

What is ur gain if I view this video.

Flooding every trend with this bitch girl video clip ass dippin.

Pls go find work do abeg
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Sundaypaul12345: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
tellwisdom:
Fruitless meeting...What language are they going to communicate with?? sad
Go school u no go
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Muscomide: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
"At the meeting with the Prime Minister of Qatar, I raised the issue of visiting visas not being granted to Nigerians wishing to visit Qatar. He promised to look into this issue."
Are our leaders even for real? Imagine the demeaning issue our Senate President openly claims to have raised with the leader of Qatar. Have our leaders no shame at all? When was the last time any foreign leader visited Nigeria and pleaded with our shamelessly inept and incompetent leaders to grant their citizens visas to visit our shit-hole?
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
When i see all these rich sheikh in Arab

I begin to pray for Arab money
Mehnnnnnnnn
Arab money is the best
That money nor dey finish
Etisalat with their riches would have been a blessing to Nigeria and bring more competition to the telecom sector and in return make more profit
Maybe by now call tariff and data subscription would have been low
Instead they came and employed one bad advicer who advised them to be greedy
And that is how their success story ended
Etisalat nor wise

The people that know how to give assignment on spending money are; Arabians,Russians and the Chinese
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by vertueptime: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blainz:
Saraki still thinks he is relevant? with less than 2 months to the end of his career

Funny how d end of his carrier is better that the entire life carrier of other people,
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by adekolaelect(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:

He is displacing you looters and creating panicking in the you team of let share the money no progress.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by adekolaelect(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
When i see all these rich sheikh in Arab

I begin to pray for Arab money
Mehnnnnnnnn
Arab money is the best
That money nor dey finish
Etisalat with their riches would have been a blessing to Nigeria and bring more competition to the telecom sector and in return make more profit
Maybe by now call tariff and data subscription would have been low
Instead they came and employed one bad advicer who advised them to be greedy
And that is how their success story ended
Etisalat nor wise
they are rich just because they uphold the rule of law they don't celebrate or condole the act of corruption and criminality as you are doing in Nigeria.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by jesmond3945: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
See as saraki lean on one side of his seat in servitude while minister is seating like a boss. Slave mentality.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by jesmond3945: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Muscomide:
"At the meeting with the Prime Minister of Qatar, I raised the issue of visiting visas not being granted to Nigerians wishing to visit Qatar. He promised to look into this issue."
Are our leaders even for real? Imagine the demeaning issue our Senate President openly claims to have raised with the leader of Qatar. Have our leaders no shame at all? When was the last time any foreign leader visited Nigeria and pleaded with our shamelessly inept and incompetent leaders to grant their citizens visas to visit our shit-hole?
My brother it is called slavery mentality. Dont we have the same oil just look at how he leans on his seat like a houseboy.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blainz:

But don't you think he's more relevant than you in this country?
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:

the award of THE CRY BABY of the year goes to you. Goat
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by sageer1706(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
I understand ur frustration, and I will advice u take it elsewhere Mr sense
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
datola:
Saraki should use the remaining weeks of his maladministration to visit irrelevant people.

Saraki because of his greed refused to allow completion of Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta road by witholding budgetary allocations for them.

Some morons who support characters like Saraki cannot use their heads to think about hundreds of lives lost on those roads.

Be sure of your claim.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Emanodimo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
What's the meeting about?

I don't understand the essence now that he is about to leave office.

It shows that the guy doesn't have homework to do .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.