Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It (578 Views)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Rogues Fc: How Gov. Okowa Used Over N98 Million Just To Print State Logo / Yahoo Boy Sprays 300 Million Just Like That VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It by sunsas(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2019

Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Africa, with an estimated $ 17 billion in private wealth. His assets founded the 61-year-old initially with the production of cement, later with the trade of sugar, grain and salt. How Dangote enjoys his comfortable situation today, he now told at an economic forum in the Ivory Coast.

In his own words, he once withdrew ten million dollars in cash from the bank in order to be properly aware of his wealth. “When you’re young, the first million is important, but then numbers do not mean much,” the billionaire said.

So one day he had lifted ten million dollars from the bank, packed them in the trunk of his car, gone home and spread the money there.
“I looked at it and thought, ‘Now I really think I have money,'” Dangote reported. The next day he brought the money back to the bank. Dangote has numerous companies in various fields, from cement to flour.

Watch his video interview here.
https://talkyourown.com/the-richest-man-in-africa-i-once-withdrew-10-million-just-to-look-at-it/
Re: The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It by MaiGemu: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It by Biggie225(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
hushpuppi right now

1 Like

Re: The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It by fr3do(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
#speaks in tongues#

I tap into this kind of behavior accompanied with the money.
Re: The Richest Man In Africa: I Once Withdrew $10 Million Just To Look At It by Afospecialk: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
You are a blessing to humanity sir

May God almighty Allah grant you long life and more prosperity

(1) (Reply)

IMN: Anti-terrorism Coalition At UN House, Wants El-zakzaky, Iran Sanctioned / dent? / Group Nominates Senator Dino Melaye As The Best Politician/senator Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.