Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections (2421 Views)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Lol. We don't even recognize this one as Igbo self.

He is Lagos-Ibogrin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections by RTSC: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2019
If he wants to run, I will support him as an igbo.

He has every right to run under the apc.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections by shugabasbn: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2019
U may scale through SW without any hiccups, the North may welcome u with open hands but your people will bring out your files and castigates you openly.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So who is going to vote for him?

What were Obasanjo's fortunes in his ancestral land when he contested the 1999 elections? grin

"The torrent of an old man’s water may no longer smash into the bole of the roadside tree a full stride away as it once did but fall around his feet like a woman’s; but in return the eye of his mind is given wing to fly away beyond the familiar sights of the homestead" ~ Chinua Achebe
Re: Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2019
shugabasbn:
U may scale through SW without any hiccups, the North may welcome u with open hands but your people will bring out your files and castigates you openly.

We've been down this road before. Don't worry too much about that seemingly unyielding contradiction cool
Re: Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections by nedekid: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Madness is affecting this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Chief Lulu-Briggs Died In Nigeria Before He Was Brought To Ghana - Court / Serious War In Rivers State As Governor Nyesom Wike Finally Meets His Match / Fr Mbaka And His Mother Dedicated Church He Singlehandedly Built In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.