Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics (2349 Views)

Ebonyi Still Remain Poorest State Despite Flashy Chinese Lights & Constructions / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Ebonyi State - The 7th Poorest State In Nigeria With 73.% Poverty Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 1:16pm On May 11, 2020
Katsina emerges 3rd most poorest state in Nigeria according to new statistics

No fewer than 4.69m people are poor in Katsina State according to a new survey report released by the National Bureau for Statistics (NBS).

According to the report published on the website of NBS, Katsina State is the third most poorest state in Nigeria just below Kano and Jigawa States with 7.69m and 5.37m number of poor people respectively.

The report further revealed that the poor people are those who spends less than N377 per day.

Below is the top 10 most poor states in Nigeria.

NUMBER OF POOR PEOPLE BY STATE, 2019 – Top 10

(Spends < N377 per day)

Kano: 7.69m

Jigawa: 5.37m

Katsina: 4.69m

Sokoto: 4.66m

Bauchi: 4.31m

Niger: 3.93m

Kaduna: 3.81m

Zamfara: 3.56m

Adamawa: 3.4m

Taraba: 2.85m

#StatiSense

(Poverty & Inequality in Nigeria – calculated)

http://katsinapost.com.ng/2020/05/10/katsina-emerges-3rd-most-poorest-state-in-nigeria-according-to-new-statistics/
Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 1:17pm On May 11, 2020
Northern Nigeria shocked

well our leaders caused this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 1:17pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa what's your opinion on this

10 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
FAKE stats!!

An ipob member with the name ObafemiAwolowo...!!

Igbo land is the capital poverty of Southern Nigeria!!

Kastina is richer than Ebonyi and Enugu state!

GPD don't lie!

Chai! North don suffer from Igbos!!

The other day it is Sokoto that is the poorest... Now it's kastina!!

MODIFIED: he has edited his post from declaring kastina the poorest state in Nigeria to ranking her the 3rd poorest state because I remind him of the fact that they declared Sokoto the poorest just last 2 weeks

Can't you guys do without propaganda??

Do you know that kastina is richer than ebonyi and enugu state?

Check out Nigeria official GPD

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ghettokid1(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
Fear North!

2 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
And when it comes to productivity!!

Northern Nigeria leads....

When it comes to productivity... Northern Nigeria is more productive than east!

Tell me one single thing that is being produced in the south east... Which Nigerians consume??

Do you know Enugu and Ebonyi are the poorest states in the South??

Maybe you don't know....

The north is not poor... Go and check our GPD

kastina is richer than Ebonyi and Enugu state!

Katsina is the home of Productivity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by realstars: 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
And That Is Where We Have Daura, God Of Mercy Please Have Mercy On Them.

3 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 1:22pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa please address the issue on ground and don't derail my thread with irrelevant pictures
as you can see this is a post from a reputable source and not a propaganda.

any attempt to derail my thread will be reported to mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j and other mods

be guided

11 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 1:24pm On May 11, 2020
Katsina is richer than ebonyi and Enugu state!!

The other time you claim that Sokoto is the poorest... Now you're claiming that kastina is the poorest

Are you guys not tired of concocting fake stats??

Kastina is richer than ebonyi and Enugu... Go and make your research objectively!

3 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
The last time it was Sokoto state that is poorest now its kastina!

Kastina GPD is much higher than Enugu and Ebonyi state GPD

Pls how una take dey concoct this shit??

Kastina is a state of productivity!!

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
Where did you get this Analysis from?

Pls show us states GPD!

Kastina that is richer than ebonyi and Enugu is now the poorest in Nigeria??

North don suffer from Igbos

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Davash222(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
Arrewa please address the issue on ground and don't derail my thread with irrelevant pictures
as you can see this is a post from a reputable source and not a propaganda.

any attempt to derail my thread will be reported to mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j and other mods

be guided
Please don't just mind him. He's a propagandist.

6 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Bossontop(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2020
U mean a whole daura....... Lol

This is sad and funny at d same damñ time

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif?itemid=4728060[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Racoon(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2020
They keep on proliferating anyhow hence creating problems for this nation.

5 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by lilfort(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2020
i tout bubu was 4rm the north

4 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 1:38pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Please don't just mind him. He's a propagandist.
nobody takes him seriously
he's seriously living in denial

he can rant all he likes but i won't accept any defacing of my thread or I'll report him directly to the mods for violating rule 1

5 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Nbote(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
Dis is d type of list U'll always see d north topping

9 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
Look at the low budget site he downloaded this shit from

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by samictelecoms12(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
cry
Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by jimyjames(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:
And when it comes to productivity!!

Northern Nigeria leads....

Forget about all these fake stats!

When it comes to productivity... Northern Nigeria is more productive than east!

Tell me on single thing that is being produced in the south east... Which Nigerians consume??

Do you know Enugu and Ebonyi are the poorest states in South??

Many be you don't know....

The north is not poor... Go and check our GPD

And poverty index...kastina is richer than Ebonyi and Enugu state!

Northern Nigeria is the home of Productivity!

You don't have to try that hard my friend its pointless, the north is the poverty capital of the world
The food you claim to produce to feed south is imported from Niger republic , chad and Benin republic

Even when borders were closed down south your brothers up north were illegally smuggling rice into Nigeria up north

Your region contributes nothing to Nigerian economy but it receives the biggest allocation

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
You know I really what to believe that Katsina is the poorest state in the north as shown in the stat but what if it isn't?

What if this is an excuse for them to keep on aiding their people because they are the "poorest" ?

Remember Katsina State is buhari's home state and when the FG gives the money gotten from the south to the so called "poor" people in that state, no one will bat an eye lid because they are "poor" and in need of it.

It also seems like buhari and his crew want to paint him as not corrupt and a man of integrity by saying his state is "poor and filled with the less privileged" so there's no way he is being nepotistic in helping the people from his side.

Maybe the rants of that afonja northerner about the north is actually true but these northern politicians still paint the north as "poor" so as to keep on enjoying the benefits given by the FG.

I stand to be corrected tho.

1 Like

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Arrewa: 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

You don't have that hard my friend its pointless, the north is the poverty capital of the world
The food you claim to produce to feed south is imported from Niger republic , chad and Benin republic

Even when borders were closed down south your brothers up north were illegally smuggling rice into Nigeria up north

Your region contributes nothing to Nigerian economy but it receives the biggest allocation
smugglers only import foreign rice that some Nigerians prefer

Smuggling of foreign rice is happening in borders!! That doesn't mean we don't have our local rice

So you now want to use foreign rice smugglers as a means of propaganda! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by jimyjames(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:
smugglers only import foreign rice that some Nigerians prefer

Smuggling of foreign rice is happening in borders!! That doesn't mean we don't have our local rice

So you now want to use foreign rice smugglers as a means of propaganda! grin

My friend its not propaganda and you know it,

Nigerians prefer foreign rice just like you admit, the rice you produce up north is poor and little that can't feed 15 million people in kano alone for 1 month
The north is fast becoming a desert live with it my friend

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:00pm On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend its not propaganda and you know it,

Nigerians prefer foreign rice just like you admit, the rice you produce up north is poor and little that can't feed 15 million people in kano alone for 1 month
The north is fast becoming a desert live with it my friend
pure truth

3 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by helinues: 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
Why do you people like to lie like this?

1 Like

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:04pm On May 11, 2020
helinues:
Why do you people like to lie like this?
the fact is there

2 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by jimyjames(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
pure truth

That's just the truth he keeps holding on to northern past glory that happened in the 50s 60s when they were good in agriculture those days are long gone the north is dying thier lands are becoming deserts even water to drink is hard to come by

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by jimyjames(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2020
Ardar:
You know I really what to believe that Katsina is the poorest state in the north as shown in the stat but what if it isn't?

What if this is an excuse for them to keep on aiding their people because they are the "poorest" ?

Remember Katsina State is buhari's home state and when the FG gives the money gotten from the south to the so called "poor" people in that state, no one will bat an eye lid because they are "poor" and in need of it.

It also seems like buhari and his crew want to paint him as not corrupt and a man of integrity by saying his state is "poor and filled with the less privileged" so there's no way he is being nepotistic in helping the people from his side.

Maybe the rants of that afonja northerner about the north is actually true but these northern politicians still paint the north as "poor" so as to keep on enjoying the benefits given by the FG.

I stand to be corrected tho.

No amount of money pumped up north can cure them of their poverty,
They are over populated completely dependent on FG allocation their lands are fast becoming deserts , they have nothing to boost their economy

Besides that their own terrorist brothers and bandits are contributing to their downfall

2 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by Kinematics: 3:16pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... FAKE statistics!!

An ipob member with the name of ObafemiAwolowo...!!

Igbo land is the capital poverty of Southern Nigeria!!

Kastina is richer than Ebonyi and Enugu state!

GPD don't lie!

Chai! North don suffer from Igbos!!

The other day it is Sokoto that is the poorest... Now it's kastina!!

MODIFIED: he has edited his post from declaring kastina the poorest state in Nigeria to ranking her the 3rd poorest state because I remind him of the fact that they declared Sokoto the poorest just last 2 weeks

Can't you guys do without propaganda??

Do you know that kastina is richer than ebonyi and enugu state?

Check out Nigeria official GPD

So Lagos moved from 30 something to 74 while other states remained stagnant?

Abeg lie with sense

3 Likes

Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by LLobiorah: 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
Lol
Finding it hard to believe, tho. grin
Re: Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

That's just the truth he keeps holding on to northern past glory that happened in the 50s 60s when they were good in agriculture those days are long gone the north is dying thier lands are becoming deserts even water to drink is hard to come by
Hehehehe you're hitting him hard with facts

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Fulani Man Tells Igbo Man Why They Will Keep Rearing Cows In Eastern States / ALL Five Imo Residents Wrongly Paraded As Unknown Gunmen Regain Freedom / IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.