Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote (274 Views)

Nigerians Lash Out At Aliko Dangote Over Reported “exorbitant” Cement Price / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, on Saturday, revealed that he once withdrew $10 million just to look at it and prove to himself that he was indeed rich.

He said this at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan, while he was chatting with the convener, Ibrahim.

In the video, which was shared on the YouTube page of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, Dangote said, “The way it is that when you first start business, your target is to make your first million. Fine, I did that.
“After a year or so, I realised that I had much more, and I said ok, fine, all these numbers are just written numbers.

“One day I went to a bank, and at that time, there were no restrictions, and I wrote a cheque and cashed $10m from the bank and put it in the boot of my vehicle, and I went home and I opened it and I looked at $10m and I said ‘now I believe I have money’.”
He added that he returned the money to the bank the next day.

https://punchng.com/video-i-once-withdrew-10m-cash-just-to-look-at-aliko-dangote/amp/

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by Omnig: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Will also do that soon

(1) (Reply)

HOW To Make ₦400K Every Month Even If You Have No Capital / Making A Daily Profit And So Much More / Facebook Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.