Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,306 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? (746 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by Gboy101: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
any time I dream of my girl the relationship will come to an end indefinitely no matter how far we have gone.

three days ago I dreamt about seeing her. since then I haven't been able to reach her on the phone. her phone switch off till now.
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by kunleweb: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Gboy101:

any time I dream of my girl the relationship will come to an end indefinitely no matter how far we have gone.

three days ago I dreamt about seeing her. since then I haven't been able to reach her on the phone. her phone switch off till now.

Spiritual deliverance plus counselling and openness to process equally by both of you
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by Gboy101: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:

Spiritual deliverance plus counselling
what are you talking... what spiritual about it? I'm talking of forewarning sign of future events
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by kunleweb: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Gboy101:
what are you talking... what spiritual about it? I'm talking of forewarning sign of future events

Explain clearly maybe I'm wrong. You said anytime you dream of your future, it always ends, or is it anytime you dream of her a tall, the relationship stalls, it's the same. It's spiritual most times if such is the case. Someone has an embargo that they will either never marry nor have a marriage that will last no matter the effort if any of the two secanarios mentioned above is the case.
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Gboy101:

You need prayers and mouth confessions of positive things to yourself. Always do vigils and fast if you can. God will answer your prayers in Christ's name Amen
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
op so you don't know where your girlfriend lives Abu?
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Joseph the dreamer well done oh grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by Agboki: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bring dis following items 4 ur deliverance 1.d blood dripping head of a lion, d tongue of a living monkey, d eyelid of an alligator and a naked dove(black one).
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by Gboy101: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:

Explain clearly maybe I'm wrong. You said anytime you dream of your future, it always ends, or is it anytime you dream of her a tall, the relationship stalls, it's the same. It's spiritual most times if such is the case. Someone has an embargo that they will either never marry nor have a marriage that will last no matter the effort if any of the two secanarios mentioned above is the case.
when did girlfriend turn to future. its just friendship. it means when if want to end. I will get the sign befote hand and not that there is spiritual in it.
Re: Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? by kunleweb: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Gboy101:
when did girlfriend turn to future. its just friendship. it means when if want to end. I will get the sign befote hand and not that there is spiritual in it.

Explain things clearly. Why date when there's no purpose pointing towards the future? Get your priorities right. Find yourself first

(1) (Reply)

Giant Road Safety Officer Lift Spouse In Pre-wedding Photo / My Boyfriend Taught Me What True Love Entails After He Caught Me Cheating / 39-year-old Woman Sued For Stripping Naked Inside Church And Urinating On Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.