Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (16110 Views)

Easybuy Phone's Experience / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
My own is Battery
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by sunnyt1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ossaifamous:

Lol this Ur experience is small February 13 2017.. I lost my job while going home someone took out my fone, a Samsung J7 with a 64gb card filled with songs
That same year I was robbed of my laptop....
February 7, 2019... My Fero Royale X2 phone was snatched at Agege while pressing it in the bus and yes with another 64 GB memory card
I did not die. ...I just borrow 44k to buy a Nokia 5 and another 64 GB sd card

Once there is life you can buy those items back

That circle of losses and pain is metaphysical bro, do not handle it with kids gloves, if you were my friend i would be avoiding you by now, who did you offend specifically?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by djoe21(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ossaifamous:

Lol this Ur experience is small February 13 2017.. I lost my job while going home someone took out my fone, a Samsung J7 with a 64gb card filled with songs
February 7, 2019... My Fero Royale X2 phone was snatched at Agege while pressing it in the bus and yes with another 64 GB memory card

Unlucky you. But why always February angry Anyways, like you said, as long as there's life, there's hope.

I hope you have a better job now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by sunnyt1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ossaifamous:

Stop buying 64 GB memory card, have you not noticed the common denominator?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by djoe21(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
tommyken:
Mine is two different experience that happen within this month of April
My itel 1508 was stolen on the 24th of march just last month while I was sleeping outside my hostel due to the heat.it left me frustrated,depressed, devastated and frustrated.
Then I have no other option but to withdraw 23k to buy a brand new techno F2.Another big issue started which was the Android OS consuming my data like a hungry lion. I did subscription of 1.5 Gig but with 6 hours the whole data was gone, I check my data usage and discovered that Android OS consume 95% of it. I did all the setting I could do still no solution in fact I gave more than 8 computer guys who were extremely brilliant still no solution, before I knew it tears start rolling from my eyes, my life was now in a state of pitable dilemma.
Then last week I just log onto my quora account and share my problem and a software guy from Singapore told me to download an app called DATAEYE from playstore and use it to control my usage. I did exactly what he said and to my utmost surprise the problem is solve, my data now runs at a normal rate. It was then I knew the distance between quora and nairaland.

Maybe I also need to go to Quora to share my problem about Glo and MTN network. angry Maybe that Singapore guy fit tell me something. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by djoe21(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Well mine was a Samsung Galaxy Grand dual sim. Got it from the street when my main phone got stolen. Very useless phone. Imagine this phone was thinking more than me. Most things you press, it would think before responding. Very dull phone.

When a call comes in, it would think if to ring or not. Most times, it was almost at the end of a call before it starts ringing. undecided

I even had issue with my boss at the office because of this phone. I believe he thought I was delibrately missing his calls meanwhile it was this useless phone that was thinking if to ring and alert me or not. I had to get a small 'torchlight phone' before I lose my job.

Right now, I can't even remember where I dropped it, but I know it would be there thinking if I am coming to pick it up or not.

I know it was from the street but it has made me dislike Samsung. angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
djoe21:

Maybe I also need to go to Quora to share my problem about Glo and MTN network. angry Maybe that Singapore guy fit tell me something. cheesy
Don't allow your emotion guide you, I brought the problem to Nairaland but not one person gave me a reply not until I log into quora.
Please as a man learn to be rational.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by ohem007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mikefrik:
Hmm, My tecno wx3p was stolen by someone who came to my shop to buy food, along with my 16gb memory card and airtel Sim. I had serious trouble while trying to retrieve my line. I was in serious frustration that I had to meet with an Alfa to help me find the thief. I payed the Alfa #2000 and also played the person that took me to the Alfa #500. After all said and done phone no gree come out o.....

Mine na 4000 I pay o

The idiot assure me say na 3 days him give the person wey carry am..
My brother na 3 month be this

4k wey I go use buy Nokia torchlight

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
djoe21:

Don't allow your emotion control you next time. I brought the issue to Nairaland but not one single soul reply. next time ask question and learn to think rational like a man.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by djoe21(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
tommyken:

Don't allow your emotion control you next time. I brought the issue to Nairaland but not one single soul reply. next time ask question and learn to think rational like a man.

What are you even saying?
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by DICKstractor: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Bros chillax now grin
Drink 1 teaspoonful of otapiapia and thank me later, it will help you chillax. grin
LOL.. Brother... The anger for my mind no go allow that otapiapia to work...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IMASTEX: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ossaifamous:

Worst decision anybody can make z buying those toys especially the expensive ones
Seriously, I bought mine over 100k.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Abcruz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Durhleepee:
My worst phone experience was when an engineer spoilt my phone. I only went there to change battery connector but he ended up tampering with the panel which rendered the phone useless. I still curse him in my heart whenever I try to load a website on this phone I am using now and I get a `This page cannot be opened'.

Forgive and forget.

A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense.--proverbs 19:11
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by ufine200(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
I bought Samsung S7 for my wife only to be stolen at her shop after 3 months buy Infinix Hot 4 that same day only to fell inside beach water that weekend.
Until now she is using touch light phone for a year now

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Chinedu1994(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
SCENE 1

Mine was in 2011. I bought the ALMIGHTY NOKIA C1. After like a week, there was this announcement that M.I., Flavour, Nigga Raw, and Naeto C were coming to my town, so I swore to attend the party. We were at the party till 6 am, so I was chatting on the ALMIGHTY 2go. I was about going home and decided to take a keke drop, I was still negotiating the price when about four to five guys jumped out from nowhere and started dragging my phone with me o. At first I thought it was a joke until one of them slapped me and I saw the ALMIGHTY that lead the 3 wise men to Jesus, but still I didn't let go. This thing was happening in the midst of people but nobody came to my rescue. That was how they tore out about two buttons from shirt. I finally let go when one of them brushed me and I fell down. I lost one of my foot wears that early morning. I went home walking like a mad man!

SCENE 2

In 2013 my mother bought the ALMIGHTY TECNO M3 for me. I went to Enugu to hawk snacks. one faithful morning, one guy like that called me to buy meat Pie from me. So, like play, like joke the guy held my trousers and told me that if later he finds out that the meat Pie I am about to sell to him is not fresh that he is going to hold me like this when he catches me and I was busy laughing like mumu telling him that it's fresh. And I usually tie my phone in black nylon and put it in my trousers front pocket. so when the whole drama was over he didn't buy the snack o, but asked me to come over to a nearby bus so that he would collect money from his Oga and pay me. I went there but he was nowhere to be found. Alas! my pocket felt empty, i touched my pocket and it was truly empty!

SCENE 3

In 2015, I went back to the same Enugu,but wiser. I hustled and made N19,400. I bought the ALMIGHTY TECNO M6. The phone served me well untill the battery started misbehaving. Sometimes, I would insert a NOKIA battery into the phone. I can't remember how many times the phone fell from my hands. So around January 2019, I inserted NOKIA battery into the phone as usual and switched it on, i saw a vertical line...i thought may be i "overpadded" the battery, i removed the "padding" and switched it on...this time the lines were five. That was how the phone became blurry. Though I still use the phone occasionally, on 4th February, I bought the ALMIGHTY TECNO POUVOIR 2. I am still enjoying this beast!!!ut it in my trousers front pocket. so when the whole drama was over he didn't buy the snack o, but asked me to come over to a nearby bus so that he would collect money from his Oga and pay me. I went there but he was nowhere to be found. Alas! my pocket felt empty, i touched my pocket and it was truly empty!

SCENE 4

In 2015, I went back to the same Enugu,but wiser. I hustled and made N19,400. I bought the ALMIGHTY TECNO M6. The phone served me well untill the battery started misbehaving. Sometimes, I would insert a NOKIA battery into the phone. I can't remember how many times the phone fell from my hands. So around January 2019, I inserted a NOKIA battery into the phone as usual, switched it on and saw a vertical line, I thought maybe I was feeling dizzy. I switched off, switched it on again. Alas, the line were five. I still use the phone occasionally shaa.

SCENE 5

On 4th February 2019, I bought the ALMIGHTY TECNO POUVOIR 2 at N43,000. I am still enjoying this one!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by EmpressEnnie(f): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
comshots:
Was it an android?Did you install true caller app in your android.?Those contacts might be there.
No I didn't install truecaller . A phone's supposed to have my contacts without truecaller nah
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
tommyken:
Mine is two different experience that happen within this month of April
My itel 1508 was stolen on the 24th of march just last month while I was sleeping outside my hostel due to the heat.it left me frustrated,depressed, devastated and frustrated.
Then I have no other option but to withdraw 23k to buy a brand new techno F2.Another big issue started which was the Android OS consuming my data like a hungry lion. I did subscription of 1.5 Gig but with 6 hours the whole data was gone, I check my data usage and discovered that Android OS consume 95% of it. I did all the setting I could do still no solution in fact I gave more than 8 computer guys who were extremely brilliant still no solution, before I knew it tears start rolling from my eyes, my life was now in a state of pitable dilemma.
Then last week I just log onto my quora account and share my problem and a software guy from Singapore told me to download an app called DATAEYE from playstore and use it to control my usage. I did exactly what he said and to my utmost surprise the problem is solve, my data now runs at a normal rate. It was then I knew the distance between quora and nairaland.
so you're just finding out niaraland is clowns paradise grin I go to quora to find/read intelligent solutions to complex issues or questions not here only few people are sensible enough to give you clear cut solutions the rest are just entertainers and trolls

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Reeberry: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
abjisperson:
In 2015, while trying to check the last game on my ticket (Bayern v werder Bremen), each time I refreshed the site the score line kept increasing, I thought my TECHNO H5 was misbehaving again so I angrily smashed the phone against the wall. The next day, I later heard that lewandowski scored 5 goals in 6 minutes....
This your lie heavy.
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by abjisperson(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Reeberry:
This your lie heavy.
Google Lewandowski Guinness world record bro.....this is no joke...he scored 5 goals in 6mins

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by sscarycutefacee: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2019
But you can always track your Tecno device with the gmail you used to sign it up
Halezis:
I lost 3 phones last year. When i say 3, i mean they were stolen at different occasions and not once.

Was using a Tecno w3 from 2017 and it got stolen when i went for night class. that's few weeks before Easter 2018. Stayed for 3 months without any phone. Then, June, i was one of the first persons to buy infinix hot 6 when it was newly launched. Almost everyone around my area was envying the phone. Then, there was blackout in my area for days and i needed to do one assignment with it. So i went to one bet9ja shop to charge. They ganged up and stole the phone. Yes i knew it was a gang up because it was a very swift operation, got distracted by some guy asking if i could help him set up something on his phone only to finish and couldn't find a phone that was in between my legs. That was in August. So the phone literally lasted for a month and few weeks in my hand. Chaiii! Then went home long vacation, after a month, saved up some money and borrowed mumsy to complete and got a neww Samsung j6 phone in the first week of October. Mid December phone lost again but this one i can't even explain. Went for an event and came back only to notice my phone which was in my pocket since isn't there again. Sadly since then, i haven't been able to use any good phone up till nowsad

So, with all these experience someone will still tell me not to support jungle justice? Just wait till i see anyone caught stealing phone. Nonsense
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by sscarycutefacee: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2019
In most issues i think a wrong charging cables are the problem or if the person is using a wrong charger adapter not sure the problem is from tecno
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't know why Tecno phones are like that. However, you should get original charger- Oriamo is what I'll recommend. If the situation persist, please you have to change that charging port.

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
sscarycutefacee:
In most issues i think a wrong charging cables are the problem or if the person is using a wrong charger adapter not sure the problem is from tecno
Story for the gods. This issue is only experienced on Tecno device.
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
scarycuteface:
I think [s]tecno phones are always great and nice to get
[/s]

Though I still use Tecno product, Tecno Pouvoir 2

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Halezis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
sscarycutefacee:
But you can always track your Tecno device with the gmail you used to sign it up

All na scam
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by HeWrites(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
gift01:
that's what am presently battling. Pressed the phone late at night and slept off... slept on it. Now the map of the world is staring at me

Same thing happened to me a month ago... I refused to repair it cause I need new phone.

After pressing it for few weeks, my screen is back to normal cause I do press phone while working.. I think the sun did the job cause the part wey get ink.. Everywhere don clear now grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Flytime: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
come to think of it no itel phone has been mentioned to have disappointed expect from it being stolen

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Ossaifamous(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
sunnyt1:

Stop buying 64 GB memory card, have you not noticed the common denominator?
Na lie jare what about laptop wey dem steal ... 64 is cheaper for me than 128
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Ossaifamous(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
djoe21:

Unlucky you. But why always February angry Anyways, like you said, as long as there's life, there's hope.

I hope you have a better job now.
A better job yes would be one year in June 1st

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Timtim007(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
My tablet is misbehaving.. The keyboard does not come up for
Google
Facebook
Instagram
Firefox..

But it pops up for opera mini and gmail

Yes it's an Alba product
though I got it as a gift from my friend in the UK..
I have flashed it..but it is still giving me the same problem
I have checked settings..app..android keyboard..
And what is under it..

Don't know what to do again..
Can somebody suggest something to me pls
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Deelaw(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
djoe21:
Well mine was a Samsung Galaxy Grand dual sim. Got it from the street when my main phone got stolen. Very useless phone. Imagine this phone was thinking more than me. Most things you press, it would think before responding. Very dull phone.

When a call comes in, it would think if to ring or not. Most times, it was almost at the end of a call before it starts ringing. undecided

I even had issue with my boss at the office because of this phone. I believe he thought I was delibrately missing his calls meanwhile it was this useless phone that was thinking if to ring and alert me or not. I had to get a small 'torchlight phone' before I lose my job.

Right now, I can't even remember where I dropped it, but I know it would be there thinking if I am coming to pick it up or not.

I know it was from the street but it has made me dislike Samsung. angry

Hello bro, I can tweak and upgrade d rom of d fone to d current Android 7 (Nougat) where u don't have to worry about lagging anymore. If u're in Lagos, let me know if intetested
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by hausadreturn(m): 4:09am On Jun 08, 2019
kingxsamz:
angry Charged my tecno phone for 4 hours, still at 2 percentage...
promised myself never to buy tecno or infinix phones again.
I hope it's not the case you were using a quick, fast charger. Na error be that o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.