Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (55728 Views)

How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria / GOAT FARMING BUSINESS In Nigeria – All You Need To Know / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by okooloyun1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good job op
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by dheaven: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
How do you bypass custom is not stated there why?
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by banio: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2019
DonMarvay:
You can get them cheaper from Lome, Togo but the only issue is the Nigerian customs so you have to know very good crossers that can take your okrika goods to Nigeria. I once did the business back then in Nigeria before relocating to SA.

Thanks bro
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Propsvilla(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Imagine an Osogbo based blogger telling people that they can buy Okirika in whole sale at Alaba.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by olaolaking: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2019
ednut1:
mumu. So they sell the cloths and give the starving kids or wetin Abeg. The cloths never reach them
Most times they get more than enough clothes but little food. So they sell the clothes and use the money to buy food for the charity house
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:
This is the biz I want to go into, but I only have 500k cry
ur location is USA na, or is there okirika business there ni?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by bamasite(m): 1:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Selefie time!
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by maureen44(f): 3:14am On Apr 08, 2019
ednut1:
grin

Naija I hail thee
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Odinaka00(m): 5:50am On Apr 08, 2019
You don talk am like e dey easy.. Make una go try okirika business nah.. people wey din dey for the game for 29yrs still dey struggle despite the fact that they know the game so well.. It's not easy like Mr Op talk am

4 Likes

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by ednut1(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Bgorgeous:

Very true , but it is not fraud . They sell them to carry out other charitable ventures. Do you give clothes to a hungry, sick, displaced person? Those other things needs money to get them.
no proof they sell them to buy food abeg.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by melinga(m): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2019
Nice write up
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by agarawu23(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Easy to write down but reality is different. undecided Bought some from US years back and loss heavily. I even started dashing it out because of what resellers and end users are offering.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by unadeymadkwa: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2019
I wonder who put this on front page.. ignorance of the laws wouldn't be an excuse.. okrika cloths are one of the goods banned from coming into the country. It is killing own clothing industry. And here is a mumu promoting it. I weep for my country ppl. For the op mind dis na very good post
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Chrisjane(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Importation of Okrika is very risky. English plain and pattern fabrics is a lucrative and safe business that requires a minimum of 17000 capital to start up. It can be used for corporate/casual wear, senator style, kimono jacket etc To order, call/whatsapp 08094325247

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by fidtopade: 5:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Thanking the op for empowering unemployed Nigerians who care to venture.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by odinga1of: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
ednut1:
mumu. So they sell the cloths and give the starving kids or wetin Abeg. The cloths never reach them

Oga Tunde Ednut leave that guy, let him be claiming I too know
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by odinga1of: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Oshe Ore

Madam where is you store located, I want to buy OK first grade from you? note: I want wear them.

080+62+58+0362 Watsapp
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2019
odinga1of:

Madam where is you store located, I want to buy OK first grade from you? note: I want wear them.

080+62+58+0362 Watsapp

Ajah
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Op, this your calculation no be for here o.
The business is lucrative but ur calculation get as e be. Also a person who wants to go into the business for the first time should first of all look for someone already into it to get some training if not na loss dey wait for the person o.
There are some guys training at d market where I sell and dem don dey know d principles of the business. I also got trained on the principles of d business. Before anyone embark on the okrika business please learn and master d principles of the business first. Also please no follow the op calculation o lol. Especially if u r in a market where u have to pay all these area boys or baba oja etc daily. Despite all, it's still lucrative but not as calculated up there.

5 Likes

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by odinga1of: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Ajah
Thanks madam, can you refer anyone for me in Delta, that I can purchase from??

1 Like

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by LKO(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2019
elotajohn1:
You don't have to buy bale of Okrika to start making money from clothes. I base in Yaba and I'm into clothing. With as little as 20k, you can come to my shop, select Tops, both chiffon and normal female tops, Trousers both office and casual, Blazers, Waist coats, fancy slippers etc.
What you will see will put a big smile on your face. It's my little way of supporting ever industrious Naija Youths.
Get to Tejuosho Complex Yaba. Call me and I will direct you to my shop.
20k, 30k or more than, you will always get value for your money.
Together will make this money legally

Chief, u packaged those baby clothes yourself? Are they okrika? Thanks.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by elotajohn1(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2019
LKO:

Chief, u packaged those baby clothes yourself? Are they okrika? Thanks.

Those are stock from China, packed and delivered.
Though it's been cleared by early Birds
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by LKO(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2019
elotajohn1:

Those are stock from China, packed and delivered.
Though it's been cleared by early Birds

Ok sir. Really want to go into guys clothes business. Don't know where to start, if I should sell clean UK okrika wears or cheap China wears or deal only on shoes, okrika shoes or designers shoes? Really worried. Limited finance is another issue.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by elotajohn1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
LKO:

Ok sir. Really want to go into guys clothes business. Don't know where to start, if I should sell clean UK okrika wears or cheap China wears or deal only on shoes, okrika shoes or designers shoes? Really worried. Limited finance is another issue.

Call me

1 Like

Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Madrededios(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2019
I'd really like to start this business but on instagram. I need a good place to buy pieces in Abj.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:50am On May 23, 2019
I started the okirika business this year and it's not bad. Now I sell both gown and polo tops. If you are in Lagos and you are looking for where to sell on the Island Ajah market precisely, I can help you out. I can help you get space at the Ajah market where I sell. Just contact me for info.
Also I deliver okirika bales grade A London men and women wears any where in Nigeria. Call me let's talk business.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Youngext: 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
odinga1of:

Thanks madam, can you refer anyone for me in Delta, that I can purchase from??

Hello we recently opened a Bale of ladies cotton tops, and the clothes are very fine, location is anambra
If you need, contact me let's discuss business
+2348168424640
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by 1stbest(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Youngext:

Hello we recently opened a Bale of ladies cotton tops, and the clothes are very fine, location is anambra
If you need, contact me let's discuss business
+2348168424640
How did you sale 1st grade bale?

Where in Anambra?
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Meritocracy:
Poverty has turned our brain to think used items last longer than new. I pray Almighty God deliver us from poverty and bad leaders in Nigeria.

Yes they do.

Any UK used clothes or electronics actually last longer than brand new items manufactured for the African market.

Because the standards organization in UK is not like those in African countries. That's the difference.
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
agarawu23:
Easy to write down but reality is different. undecided Bought some from US years back and loss heavily. I even started dashing it out because of what resellers and end users are offering.

You didn't learn the trade secrets.

Every business has a trade secret.

You didn't hear from the experts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ATM Traps Female Student's Card (see Photo) / Theobarth Grant Disbursment / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.