Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures (5687 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by AnonymousIP: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Shared With Caption ..

My life is a movie and I’m the director...no

God will bless you sotay....your enemies will be like .....how e Dey take get money? Lol

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/skiibii-shows-off-fleet-cars-iced-jewelry-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by Onyi22(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Awwwwwwwww, young n cute
Rich n talented
I so much love them when they loaded with money...
D day I will meet u in reality, I will make sure that my pussy swallow ur dick.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by decatalyst(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwwww, young n cute
Rich n talented
D day I will meet u in reality, I will make sure that my pussy swallow ur dick.....

6 Likes

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by amaniro: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Skiibii has not released any relevant song since I can remember.. yet see the kind luxury him get.... Yah...lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by kunleweb: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwwww, young n cute
Rich n talented

Omg
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by delugajackson: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
One of Nigeria's top-most fake celebrities. What does he even sing? How many awards does he have to his name? How long has he been in entertainment business?

All these fraudsters and Yahoo-boys masquerading as musicians.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by itspzpics(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fake llliiiifff
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by nifemi25(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
If only i can meet this guy one on one. I could have asked him what he does for a living cos i know music is not is calling. How did he acquire all this property with the rubbish he sang.

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by daddytime(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Borrow pose fake arses...his cars my ass...

Make e try go license one of those cars na...

Person wey fit fake him own death tell me wetin e no fit fake..

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by bujebudanu1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na only sedan Benz skibii get na

This is just borrow pose

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by Reversepussyking(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwwww, young n cute
Rich n talented
D day I will meet u in reality, I will make sure that my smelling pussy swallow ur dick.....
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by Henryfocoyo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
delugajackson:
One of Nigeria's top-most fake celebrities. What does he even sing? How many awards does he have to his name? How long has he been in entertainment business?

All these fraudsters and Yahoo-boys masquerading as musicians.
skibii release one of 9ja biggest jam.. Featuring rekado banks!! Skibii and burna boy Hv been on count down for months now e.g MTV soundcity check it out

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by somez(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Exactly
bujebudanu1:
Na only sedan Benz skibii get na

This is just borrow pose

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by happybee: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
I'm quite sure these are E-money' cars..
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by jbazic(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
According to King Solomon all these things are just chasing the wind!
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by YungMillionaire: 12:45am On Apr 08, 2019
E no easy to the pose with E-money cars
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Henryfocoyo:
skibii release one of 9ja biggest jam.. Featuring rekado banks!! Skibii and burna boy Hv been on count down for months now e.g MTV soundcity check it out
so na dose ekpete songs give am money buy two gwagon
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Skibii can't afford this
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by folake4u(f): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2019
I will never forget this idiot that faked his own death for just cheap fame. undecided

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by KingLennon(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2019
amaniro:
Skiibii has not released any relevant song since I can remember.. yet see the kind luxury him get.... Yah...lipsrsealed
That jam with Reekado banks is fire
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by columbus007(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Yahoo. undecided,who no know, they can't fool me.
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by SarkinYarki: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2019
amaniro:

so you really believe he owns those two cars grin grin grin

Oga alibi still dey take uber on a good day
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwwww, young n cute
Rich n talented

And dem do naming ceremony for this one, when dem born am.

Last last dem go use u buy Benz. SHM

1 Share

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by twerkjack: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gbe fun e o connect

Owole ya connect kpa kam

Body too correct

Sensima cheesy

Chai that song can make a Bishop turn up
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by IDFWU(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwwww, young n cute
Rich n talented

Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by Onyi22(f): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And dem do naming ceremony for this one, when dem born am.

Last last dem go use u buy Benz. SHM
Sharrrrrrrrrrap there....
U way them do naming ceremony, child dedication n even birthday, no be for nairaland u end up?
Yeye dy smell
Re: Skiibii Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars And Iced Jewelry - Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrrrrrrrap there....
U way them do naming ceremony, child dedication n even birthday, no be for nairaland u end up?
Yeye dy smell

Sometimes I just laugh when broke ass people like u, thinks everyone on Nairaland is poor.

You don't know me. Na only nairaland we dey read ourselves comments.

And besides we all have reasons why we use the nairaland platform.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Paradise? Chioma Shares Disturbing Message On Social Media / Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift / Pantless Dancer, Zodwa Beat Up A Fan Who Pressed Her Private Part On Stage–video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.