Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift (5685 Views)

Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Shatta Wale Diss Sakordie As He Show Off His New Customized Benz / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by onyi25(f): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Popular singer, songwriter and actress, Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua, professionally known as Seyi Shay has taken to her social media to flaunt her brand new Maybach Benz car gifted to her by her boyfriend.

According to the singer, the car was an apology gift from her man for hurting her.

Taking to twitter to feed her fans with the juicy details, she hilariously narrated that her boyfriend messed up and used her favourite food to apologize to her.

She went on to advise her fellow women not to tell their men their weakness for they’ll use it against them just like her boyfriend did.

See full update/ photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/singer-seyi-shays-boyfriend-gifts-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by Coder2Client(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Funny lady
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by WonderWoman5775(f): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Things they'll say to stay afloat

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by FemolasticA: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
No hate! Much love sis....... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
More keys girl!
Apologize this way and be forgiven...no long talk..lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by offset67(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
this stock fish gal again
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by 21savages: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
My celebrity crush and op where is the Benz.
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by techmo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Can't Seyi Shay trend with new singles or albums?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by meobizy(f): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
If this is true then It obviously is not a regular 40 - 43 year old man. I'm guessing it's that rumored big boss who makes money from an economic burden placed on the average Nigerian. SDK readers will decode who it is. Nairalanders are too busy fantasizing about a snake coming their way to fathom a clue.
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by ukaface(f): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
offset67:
this stock fish gal again
stop body shaming
Just cos she's not thick doesn't mean you should call her names that are uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by 2buffagain(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
ukaface:
stop body shaming
Just cos she's not thick doesn't mean you should call her names that are uncalled for.

Help me understand something.
Is it only women that people should not body shame?
Because women have said some cruel things about men within my earshot before that makes me pity the man those verbal bullets are shot at.

And ofcourse everyone just laughs at him.
So help me understand why women should not get the same treatment... If you are a fair person.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by ukaface(f): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
2buffagain:

Help me understand something.
Is it only women that people should not body shame?
Because women have said some cruel things about men within my earshot before that makes me pity the man those verbal bullets are shot at.

And ofcourse everyone just laughs at him.
So help me understand why women should not get the same treatment... If you are a fair person.
no gender should body shame the other gender.
I replied' stop body shaming ' ,I wasn't specific on the gender.
I know what it feels like been body shamed,I wouldn't want to body shame anyone.
Body shaming nowadays is done for jokes,left to me,it ain't right.
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by chii8(f): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please someone should come and apologize to me ooo
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by OBTMOS(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
I love Seyi Say
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by Soulsymbol99: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Even the car's Number is not looking like the real tin Am nt saying anything oooo cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by johnchima007(m): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2020
All for clout, whether true or false. Emeka that sells earpiece in Ikorodu will hear this and begin to feel intimidated. That's exactly what these women want, for men to keep massaging their ego and extravagant lifestyle that even their fathers cannot afford. As a man, they make you feel less than a man when you cannot fund their biddings. The moment young Nigerian men starts to understand that they owe no girl anything that's the very moment depression will reduce. You dey buy expensive perfume for girl, but na she go still tell her friends say you get body odour.. Alaye love yourself first for Christ sake...
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by phemmyfour: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2020
chii8:
Please someone should come and apologize to me ooo
You have to tell me your weakness

Then, I"ll use it against you, it ll hurt you wella
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by chii8(f): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
phemmyfour:
You have to tell me your weakness

Then, I"ll use it against you, it ll hurt you wella

I still steal biscuits that I bought with my money from my own cupboard at night in my husband's house.... can't stay a night without eating it.
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by sofiscatedmoron: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2020
77Craze:
Audio Benz
Bros double your hustle,,money go dey flow in, so that your mentality go change
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by SavageResponse(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Things they'll say to stay afloat

You know the format cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift by Aidejay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Which kind lie is this one.
See them lying like it is a hobby.
Why must people lie like this?
Can't they just do without blowing like trying to impress their fellow champion lies.

Make e no be say na me no Sabi wetin dey happen
Is there a lie challenge going on that I'm not aware of ?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) / 16 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Are Lawyers (with Pictures) / Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB JEZREEL Go To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.