Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria (37940 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by boyjo: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Almaiga:

Hmmm, your Ben Bruce na thief. No wonder, the good people of Bayelsa no gree allow am contest for another election.

See him face! You still dey play for inside potopoto for this ya age. tongue tongue
Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by crunchyg: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
here they go again, this one can defend anything. You will be like APC who came to power promissing change. Getting to power blaming past government, now they failed to the extent lie Muhammad disappear from rader
I love you already for this comment, beauty and brain kiss kiss
Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by djoey89: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Heffalump:
)

The story is the same for every other govt agencies and departments. Do u need to be reminded that Nigeria is a failure?

I went water board today... my brother na weed center for boys n brothel for short time pple... this country get as be... the decay is so much, i wonder if i am a leader, i would be faced with confusion on where to start from..

2 Likes

Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Almaiga: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
boyjo:

See him face! You still dey play for inside potopoto for this ya age. tongue tongue

If I slap you now, them go say I wicked like Wike. cool

Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by boyjo: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Almaiga:

If I slap you now, them go say I wicked like Wike. cool

Almaiga, na mouth you dey make!
See as your spit full this thread.
Nonsense bwoi!
Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Almaiga: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2019
boyjo:

Almaiga, na mouth you dey make!
See as your spit full this thread.
Nonsense bwoi!

You too dey fear. Fear fear Bwai. grin

Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
tenderlaw:

Ben Bruce changed the logo. It was reverted back to the old dull one immediately Bruce left that office. Go and confirm.
Ben bruce is a thief!
Re: NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nnetriplet: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
please how can I my post be shifted to the FrontPage

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) / Funke Akindele’s "Omo Ghetto" Becomes Highest Grossing Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.