Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari (2050 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Jnewsmediaman: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate in the February 23, 2019 presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has again come out to say, he will not rest until he fight to get back what belongs to him and to the people of Nigeria especially those who voted for him and for the betterment of Nigeria.

READ FULL HERE : https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/04/breaking-ill-take-back-from-you-what.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Reversepussyking(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Motherfucker!

what is my business?

spit

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Baba God pls just do the needful. Let this hardship come to an end. We need a miracle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerians would wait until justice is done.

Atiku my President.

For God and for country, we shall wait.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Dannyset(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Oshey Undertaker!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dannyset:
grin

He is in court already.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by MetaPhysical: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Atiku should better face front to his next defection. Which party would he like to hop to next? grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Importanter: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please where can I get a good sniper My crush just called me bro angry
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
We know the plan ab initio. U can't deceive us, I de my house.
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by id911(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
We will certainly reclaim our stolen mandate Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by IkalaiyeLOTO: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Importanter:
Please where can I get a good sniper My crush just called me bro angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Akiara: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ride on BOSS.....Buhari and his handlers are so dumb that unknown to them...you aleady have hard facts to put them out of office....

South West trumpetera. .. ..the Waziri Adamawa will reclaim his mandate from the delusional bigot.....you supported....but before then una must suffer.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by CalabarPikin: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good luck sir..!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Akuko n'egwu!
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by muykem: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yes oooo. You will surely collect your number one prison clothes.
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Trapping(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Where are in this together sir. We will fight together to restore our stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by Cletus77(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Even if Atiku is denied his mandate,
am glad that Borno, Zamfara and parts of the north has started getting their first plates of the next level
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
ATIKU CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA.

NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN.

SAI BABA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by mightyhaze: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Thats the spirit sir !
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by YungMillionaire: 12:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Atiku should go and look for his mandate in the Internet Republic of Biafra (IRB).
Re: BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari by realstars: 1:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Ride on sir, we are solidly behind you, after all, all his foot solders has fallen.

(1) (Reply)

Like Russia Collusion And Jussie Smollet, So Are The Mass Shootings! / Emir Of Rano Has Been Rushed To The Hospital In A Critical Condition / How A Dot In The Circle Conquered The Arab World In Six Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.