Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee (29873 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Factfinder1(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Died for nothing... What a waste
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by omoteacher(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Rivers state a once peaceful state now always in the news for unwarranted killings. Once lived in Rupkokwu ( most names there na room room).
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by kingBenedict: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
What do you expect from lowlives... I am not surprised...
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by sacajawea: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
donbachi:
What do you expect?a state where 80% of public office holders,assembly members,royal fathers and their subjects are all cultists...talkless of the youths....all you hear from them is "na we ooo,who goes u,aboi focus dia,fada rejected moda rejected one tin one tin accepted".
Buhahahaha
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
We blame Buhari for Fulani killings and Boko haram terrorist.

I sincerely hope no idiot will blame Ameachi for Wike's doing .
Apc minions are to blame
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by markfour(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
if u want to join cult, join beta cult that will provide's u money and stop deceiving urself with this small cults...
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Not Ameachi, severally have you made such a mistake, for the very last time, let me correct you, AMAECHI meaning-who knows tomorrow.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by riches4me(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
We APC will not take it in d next elections if rivers should present spurious PDP votes. now dat they are fast reducing their own numbers.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by PapaAdanna: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2019
Just look at how horrible they are looking... Not even a good under wear.

Ndi ara
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Gsteve01(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Dead men
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Dino98: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Two rival cult groups are fighting...how is it Wike's doing

Its like we read that Aiye and Eiye killed each other in Lagos and u say blame Ambode.

Useless comment.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by don4real18(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Sadly, Wike can't do anything about it
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2019
The cleansing has formally started. Dear God please take charge of Rivers and let your peace reign in the land. Amen.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Awesomefred32(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Port HarCULT
Say no to Cultism
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Awesomefred32(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2019
ebujany:
this is why i love my Oyigbo, it's the most peaceful area in rivers state.

bro na true u talk jare

but only say Oyigbo dirty Biko
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by mikeyung71(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2019
I’ll soon leave this state soon
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Dakad: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2019
You are 100% correct. I weep for the future of my beloved Rivers and Nigeria in general. The irony of this ugly scenario is that the more innocent people that die the more their blood will be crying for vengeance, consequently the more the killing. Until our leaders in all sphere; political, religion traditional rulers and Co rise up to find solution to this menace.

How will development comes to a state with cult killings everyday. The entitlement mentality of my brothers and sisters in this part of the country must stop. Imagine a scenario where a woman farm on another person plot of land without permission and when the owner comes to develop his land, the woman was asking for compensation to her crops that needs to be uprooted just because she is an indigen of that community.

donbachi:
What do you expect?a state where 80% of public office holders,assembly members,royal fathers and their subjects are all cultists...talkless of the youths....all you hear from them is "na we ooo,who goes u,aboi focus dia,fada rejected moda rejected one tin one tin accepted".

Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by nogragra: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Eight lives were claimed on Saturday night at Mgbuodohia village of Rumuolumeni Community in Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State, following a clash between two rival cult groups in the community.

It was gathered that the clash between the two rival cult groups (Iceland and Degbam confraternities), also left several members of the two groups with life threatening injuries.

Meanwhile, reports have it that residents have begun fleeing the area following the brutal killings. According to the residents, they are scared that there might be reprisal attacks by the warring cult groups which will lead to the deaths of many more people.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/eight-people-killed-in-cult-clash-rumuolumeni-community-rivers-state.html
Small time now then go carry themselves with there South East yamayama tins come Lagos South west. I think its time to restructure this Nigeria sef.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by subcbouy: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2019
ice cream children, Wike encourages all this!
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Swanzi(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Wow grin shocked
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by asiga(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2019
This happened in Khana LGA of Rivers state, get your facts right.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by desire222(f): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2019
nogragra:

Small time now then go carry themselves with there South East yamayama tins come Lagos South west. I think its time to restructure this Nigeria sef.
So River State is among the South East States abi ?
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Gkemz: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Where dem dey run go. Nowhere is safe any longer since Buhari became the president and the grand commander of fulani herdsmen.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by spirul77: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2019
why is this so hard for the state govt to curtail, amaechi is no saint but rivers was much more peaceful when he was calling the shot, I wonder how he did this.

Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by FreemanUYB(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2019
ebujany:
this is why i love my Oyigbo, it's the most peaceful area in rivers state.

where in oyigbo that's peaceful ??

from mbano camp to market its either keke or bus drivers (mostly cult guys )

from market to round about !!! ewoooo agbero everywhere, noise of fights from passengers and conductor

from round about to afam road to kom kom
its all fights, drillings, initiations and more of rape which increase the rate of single mothers to 80% from its normal 20% lols

then bad road down to afam !!!

thank you
no were is peaceful in rivers
they just have sense more than Hausa Fulani !!!!!!
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Hades2016(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Japaa grin
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by FreemanUYB(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2019
nogragra:

it all started in Lagos

you slowpoke!!!!!
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by EmzyT: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Good riddance cheesy The problems of Nigeria has just been Reduced by 8 cool

Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Mowe (Photo)