Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee (29874 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by cidieschat(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2019
It will only get worse, too many political holders are cultists too... They belong to the so called degbam and DE well
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Chomy101: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2019
cryI swear cos dy are useless
Adedapo57:
Their parents would have used them for money rituals if they knew this was how they would have ended up their lives
Another waste of scarce resource
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Chomy101: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Is 2 much I swear
Hisxellency:
Cultism in Portharcourt is on another level o!! I hope this has nothing to do with the just concluded gubernatorial election. Gov Wike should do something Asap before Ph turns to bloody jungle
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by SVC6000: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Hardcore's

If Boko Harram Or Herdsmen Jazz In Now Una Go Disembarg. Na Only 4 Street Una Dey Like Show Una Ruggedlity. Sanity B4 Santity
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Chomy101: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmmmm let's b mindful of what we say on social media
okadoo:
WIKE HAS TURNED THE STATE TO A WAR ZONE
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by hedocharles(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
[b]As long as they are killing JUST themselves, then I have NO PROBLEM with that.

They would be doing their parents, their extended families, the Police, SARS, Army, Air-force, the government, their Pastors, their Imams, the Pope, the President, our generation and the entire world a favour, if they end up wiping themselves off the surface of the earth.
I
Bullshiit![b]
When the rivers overflow. Were will you run to
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Skilz4real: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Eight lives were claimed on Saturday night at Mgbuodohia village of Rumuolumeni Community in Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State, following a clash between two rival cult groups in the community.

It was gathered that the clash between the two rival cult groups (Iceland and Degbam confraternities), also left several members of the two groups with life threatening injuries.

Meanwhile, reports have it that residents have begun fleeing the area following the brutal killings. According to the residents, they are scared that there might be reprisal attacks by the warring cult groups which will lead to the deaths of many more people.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/eight-people-killed-in-cult-clash-rumuolumeni-community-rivers-state.html

When we are still complaining about zamfara situation, this ones just adding up to president's problem. Smh

Meanwhile,
Do you know that you can watch normal Analog TV or connect decoder to your computer or laptop with no data?
You can also create graphical snapshot or record programmes from live TV.
As a business man/woman, instead of buying expensive TV screens to watch your digital Television channels on any of your subscribed decoder when you have your laptop or computer, you can just get the subscribed decoder and connect it to USB TV device and connect to your laptop & even record life TV programmes, make a snapshot of moving films, e.t.c.

It can allow you to watch your TV while having your picnic or travelling to anywhere or at site with your laptops.

That is whole lot, turning your laptop to all-in-one working and entertaining machine.

It is also energy saver for bachelors or students using inverter as you only watch from laptop instead buying TV or wasting battery power.

Works with Microsoft Windows Operating System to the latest version.

Order yours now and we can transport it to you wherever you are.

We are within Lagos State & can be transported to anywhere in the country.
Price: #5k

call 08183795397 or send email to sales.olariel@gmail.com for more information

Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Taway(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
We blame Buhari for Fulani killings and Boko haram terrorist.

I sincerely hope no idiot will blame Ameachi for Wike's doing .

May I ask: is killing fellow Nigerians the best way before God? So killing is now the best "development" option in Nigeria. Shame.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by davibid: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
As long as they are killing JUST themselves, then I have NO PROBLEM with that.

They would be doing their parents, their extended families, the Police, SARS, Army, Air-force, the government, their Pastors, their Imams, the Pope, the President, our generation and the entire world a favour, if they end up wiping themselves off the surface of the earth.

Bullshiit!

Well said my brother
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by shekauvsbuhari: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2019
ebujany:
this is why i love my Oyigbo, it's the most peaceful area in rivers state.
Dirty, stinking, poverty stricken oyigbo?
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Gandollaar(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Of course buhari and Amaechi are the ones arming these boys just to make Wike look bad. APC is fighting tooth and nail to impose an emergency rule in Rivers State but as always, they will fail again.

Our victory will be sweet.... Wicked Wike 2019
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by dfrost: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
donbachi:
What do you expect?a state where 80% of public office holders,assembly members,royal fathers and their subjects are all cultists...talkless of the youths....all you hear from them is "na we ooo,who goes u,aboi focus dia,fada rejected moda rejected one tin one tin accepted".

cheesy grin

Add the lecturers too. 'de well, de bam, wida u' and all manner of jargons. Rivers has turned into something else. Can't forget one nigga those days that buried a rival don alive. angry embarassed cheesy wink
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Respect55(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
I live in rivers state. This is a state where the youths have more guns than PVCs. If the media should focus on this city for just 4 hours and report objectively the calamities been committed here on daily basis, u woukd agree with me that it is safer to live in Borno than Rivers
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Realhommie(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
donbachi:
What do you expect?a state where 80% of public office holders,assembly members,royal fathers and their subjects are all cultists...talkless of the youths....all you hear from them is "na we ooo,who goes u,aboi focus dia,fada rejected moda rejected one tin one tin accepted".
Funny, lol... You're right tho.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by Passionate888: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

I still blame buhari, that idiot is the commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by blaqhat: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
The founder of Iceland is now a traditional ruler in okrika... Woke made him a chief..
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by movetoca: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
donbachi:
Hahahaha. What did Rivers people do to deserve this kind of insult. We forgive you Sha
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by chrisxxx(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
spirul77:
why is this so hard for the state govt to curtail, amaechi is no saint but rivers was much more peaceful when he was calling the shot, I wonder how he did this.
When he was fighting Omehia to reclaim his mandate it was like this. He is now in a battle of supremacy with Wike the same situation has resurfaced. This may point to who the culprit is.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by donbachi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
movetoca:

Hahahaha. What did Rivers people do to deserve this kind of insult. We forgive you Sha
thanks.but,will always stand with the truth.
Re: Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee by movetoca: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
donbachi:
thanks.but,will always stand with the truth.
No offense taken. Rivers youth are really embarrassing us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.