Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? (589 Views)

25 Years But Still Jobless Who Can Help Me Start A Little Business? / Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by Chenzee(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
A man met me in the bank on Friday morning, and pleaded with me to help him fill out his withdrawal slip. I was hesitant because I was in a hurry, but finally accepted.

While filling the slip, I realized the man could not write his name or at least copy out his name written on his withdrawal slip . I asked him for every detail as I filled the slip.

This man was so unkempt and dirty. He looked so poor. But when he mentioned the amount to be withdrawn, I had to ask him again. "Millyan biyu, da dubu dari biyar" he said in Hausa. Meaning 2.5 million Naira.

Some of my friends said money is everything. That they prefer a stack illiterate with riches than a graduate (literate) without a job.

What's your take?
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by Preshy561(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Illiteracy is a disease.

Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by Officialgarri: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dangote no get better accent reach my English teacher daht year, but till date , I'm not sure Mr. Godspower has money to get married .
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by derrydinny: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
when did you book appointment to fuckc him? better do it in a hotel and not his house
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by MissRaine69(f): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Neither ....being single is also an option

Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by ellagabs(f): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Dangote no get better accent reach my English teacher daht year, but till date , I'm not sure Mr. Godspower has money to get married .

shift make I faint...
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
If the brilliance can't be applied to make the man productive and earn money for himself then he is useless to himself and his brain.

Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by luvyaself95(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:
Illiteracy is a disease.
haha grin you don suffer
so illiterate with money Na disease but if he toast you
you go wan chop money better Stop pretending girl undecided
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by babtoundey(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Illiteracy isn't equivalent to brainlessness, dullness. Likewise, ability to write or speak English is not equivalent to brilliancy. An illiterate person may be intellutualy sound, smart and intelligent.
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
I'm selfish, brains and riches it is for me.
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by AfroSamurai: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
If the brilliance can't be applied to make the man productive and earn money for himself then he is useless to himself and his brain.
that's why they say "a fool and his money are easily parted".
Re: Illiterate And Rich Vs Brains And Jobless; Who Will You Date? by bdchange(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2019
If with his money, he can't get himself a little bit of literacy and exposure then how will he sustain the money he makes. He might end up being poor. It is a different thing to get wealth by any means but it takes intelligence to keep it.

Make Him Or Her Get Jealous!! Here Are 5 Ways To Make Your Ex Jealous / The Way Edo People Rep Nigeria Abroad / How To Get A Liberian International Passport.