Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (300543 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Yes, he's seriously bothering me!
I have the situation under control cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

I don't understand that last part
Something can't be sweet unless it has been tasted, yes?
Meaning you are the taster and my Ayanfe is the tastee, omg shocked
Ayanfe, tell me this isn't true... You were the tastee? shocked
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
BankyGee:

Ayanfe, tell this isn't true... You were the tastee? shocked

I'm still lost bruh

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ayanfe29:

1. I can't remember saying "Good morning" to you.

2. What sweet words?

Ayanfe29:

Yes, he's seriously bothering me!
You are the one that has refused to leave me alone but you saying I'm bothering you angry undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm still lost bruh
Ayanfe will explain it better. She was the tastee. I am just dumbfounded and confused about the matter. Both of you are to explain what you meant by she's SWEET!
Modified: Seriously? You ENJOY her? I'm finished!

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
BankyGee:

Ayanfe will explain it better. She was the tastee. I am just dumbfounded and confused about the matter. Both of you are to explain what you meant by she's SWEET!
Modified: Seriously? You ENJOY her? I'm finished!

cheesy cheesy

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

cheesy cheesy
Keep the lady bruh... Ayanfe29! Run from this guy or I will take this drug undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
BankyGee:

Keep the lady bruh... Ayanfe29! Run from this guy or I will take this drug undecided

grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- He was on the first step

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
Ayanfe29!
pu7pl3! grin
wizi44!
walterterri555!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided
What is bigger than a grey elephant yet weighs nothing? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

You are the one that has refused to leave me alone but you saying I'm bothering you angry undecided

See cheap blackmail o
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
BankyGee:

Ayanfe, tell me this isn't true... You were the tastee? shocked

I'm innocent.... not guilty at all
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

You better shift before you scatter my Union. BankyGee isn't someone to joke with o
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
BankyGee:

Modified***
He should keep who? It's like I'm not understanding you o! Make we settle this matter!!

Please, give Pu7pl3 the stuff to drink because he's the weed in our garden of vegetables
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
BankyGee:

The Elephant's Shadow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ayanfe29:

I'm innocent.... not guilty at all
I trust you nah... pu7pl3 want to put pepper inside our bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by walterterri555(m): 5:53am On Jun 05, 2020
BankyGee:
The elephant shadow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
BankyGee, to further prove my point..check out how many times Ayanfe has mentioned and quoted me just last night...

She is into me bruh cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
BankyGee:

I trust you nah... pu7pl3 want to put pepper inside our bread

Me that I want to make y'all grow stronger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:
BankyGee, to further prove my point..check out how many times Ayanfe has mentioned and quoted me just last night...

She is into me bruh cheesy cheesy
Buh she's saying the opposite na and I trust her cheesy
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:

He should keep you? It's like I'm not understanding you o! Make we settle this matter!!

Please, give Pu7pl3 the stuff to drink because he's the weed in our garden of vegetables
Tell the gardener to clear the weed grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2020
BankyGee:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
BankyGee:

Thanks for trusting me. I won't even talk to him again.

As far as I concerned, I don't know anyone who is Pu7pl3!!!!
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
BankyGee:

Tell the gardener to clear the weed grin

You are the gardener. That's why you need to give him to drink.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:

You won't talk to me but you will still keep mentioning me...I see you babe wink
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:

You are the gardener. That's why you need to give him to drink.
What happened to the gardener we employed? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by lovelyetojoy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
drama untop drama who go settle this matter for us
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
lovelyetojoy:
drama untop drama who go settle this matter for us
I just wanted to call you to settle the matter...
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- The Elephant's Shadow

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
Ayanfe29!
walterterri555!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
The more there is, the less you see.

What is it? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Davidzy23(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecided
BankyGee:

Darkness... kiss
BankyGee:

Darkness...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.