Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296916 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2019
BankyGee:
An interesting book

Alice in Wonderland by J.C. Gorham (.txt)

Enjoy!
grin done with this too but it doesn't seem complete wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nayo08:
grin done with this too but it doesn't seem complete wink
Ok check this out below!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
BankyGee:

Ok check this out below!
cheesy I can't see anything below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

What is that which every living person has seen, but will never see again?

Yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Guys, I'm back!
Ban ultimatum exceeded gringringrin

Answer to Riddle
- Yesterday

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
Nayo08!
wizi44!
Ayanfe29!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:
Guys, I'm back!

Answer to Riddle
- Yesterday

Nayo08!
wizi44!
Ayanfe29!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*

Welcome back Boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2019

What is that which you can keep after giving it to someone else? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ayanfe29:

Welcome back Boss!
Thanks queen smiley

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:

My name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:

my name, my phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:

Your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:

wink my phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
BankyGee:
Guys, I'm back!

Answer to Riddle
- Yesterday

Nayo08!
wizi44!
Ayanfe29!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*
grin grin welcome back bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Nayo08:
grin grin welcome back bro
Thank you bro wink

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
- Respect smokers, because it's not easy to decide that you want to die young undecidedundecidedundecided
- Please say no to suicide, one guy in my area just killed himself yesterday, thinking it was over. Thankfully, he was arrested for murder this morning gringringrin
- Getting heart broken by a guy with dreadlocks is the worst feeling ever, because anytime you see a mopping stick, you must remember him crycrycry
- Some girls will know they have big tummy, yet they will still go and wear high waist trousers and start looking like GoTv remote smileygrinsmiley
- Nigerian companies will just be using sense to insult person
Firstly, they brought Indomie Hungry Man Size, now its Pepsi long throat. Very soon, we'll start seeing Chin Chin barawo pack, Biscuit onijekuje size, even bread confused man size gringringrin
- Like and Share wink
TO BE CONTINUED

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- While 'YOUR WORD' is the real answer, other answers can also be considered:
-Your name
-Your phone number

Ayanfe29!
wizi44!
pu7pl3!
Nayo08!

*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019

Why can you never expect a fisherman to be generous? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
SALARY YAWA
It was announced on radio that the government would increase every male worker's salary times the number of children he has...
The following conversation took place:

HUSBAND: I have two children with my girlfriend, lemme go and bring them so that my salary will be times five the former one, since we have three kids already coolcoolcool...
WIFE: shockedshockedshocked So you have children outside abi? undecidedundecided
HUSBAND: Please honey, this is not the time for that, it's money we're talking about here! embarassedembarassed
WIFE: Okay o... Go and bring them...
HUSBAND: Thanks darling, that's why I love you winkwink

TWO HOURS LATER

Husband comes back with the two kids and met only one of his kids at home...

HUSBAND: Woman! Where are my two children?! angryangryangry
WIFE: Calm down dear, you're not the only father that heard the news...
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
BankyGee:

grin because he sells fishes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
BankyGee:
SALARY YAWA
It was announced on radio that the government would increase every male worker's salary times the number of children he has...
The following conversation took place:

HUSBAND: I have two children with my girlfriend, lemme go and bring them so that my salary will be times five the former one, since we have three kids already coolcoolcool...
WIFE: shockedshockedshocked So you have children outside abi? undecidedundecided
HUSBAND: Please honey, this is not the time for that, it's money we're talking about here! embarassedembarassed
WIFE: Okay o... Go and bring them...
HUSBAND: Thanks darling, that's why I love you winkwink

TWO HOURS LATER

Husband comes back with the two kids and met only one of his kids at home...

HUSBAND: Woman! Where are my two children?! angryangryangry
WIFE: Calm down dear, you're not the only father that heard the news...
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

TO BE CONTINUED
lmao grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by emitope: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
BankyGee:

He sells fish.....he is 'selfish'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
emitope:

He sells fish.....he is 'selfish'.
smiley welcome to our world bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by emitope: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nayo08:
smiley welcome to our world bro wink
(Winks)

I follow the thread a lot but don't contribute; its nice being here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
BankyGee:

he sells fish i.e he is selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
emitope:

(Winks)

cheesy really nice wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
emitope:
(Winks)
Welcome to our humble abode hermano... grin

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2019
BankyGee:

Cos they need to sell fish (selfish)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by 9benz(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2019
;DWhat a nice thread!! more grease to ur elbow bro :oWhat a nice thread!! more grease to ur elbow bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by emitope: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks amigo.
Nayo08:
cheesy really nice wink
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by emitope: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
BankyGee:

Welcome to our humble abode hermano... grin
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
9benz:
;DWhat a nice thread!! more grease to ur elbow bro :oWhat a nice thread!! more grease to ur elbow bro
Thanks bro, welcome to the caban gringringrin ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.