Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (298042 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
BankyGee:

Bros, pick one na. Even if the right one is among the three, you'll not be counted o smiley
grin lemme turn it to four grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
BankyGee:

Bros, pick one na. Even if the right one is among the three, you'll not be counted o smiley
when is it expiring
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nayo08:
undecided excuses �

You cant walk in my shoes bro grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

You cant walk in my shoes bro grin
cheesy grin it depends on the size bro grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Nayo08:
when is it expiring
8:00pm
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ellamines(f): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
"NOISE"
quote author=BankyGee post=78959567]RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

What is that thing that when you remove an eye is left with only a nose? undecided[/quote]
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ellamines(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2019
NOISE

BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

What is that thing that when you remove an eye is left with only a nose? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by dimelo: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
BankyGee:

We are soldiers stretched across plains and valleys. We have many swords, yet, not a single shield to count. What are we? undecided

bristles of a toothbrush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
ellamines:
NOISE

That one's gone bby grin
Welcome to our humble abode wink
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
BankyGee:

We are soldiers stretched across plains and valleys. We have many swords, yet, not a single shield to count. What are we? undecided
grasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
- *TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*
Some Girls Are Not Looking For a Relationship, They're Just Looking For Dataship, Airtimeship, Foodship, Walletship and moneyship coolcoolcool
- Stop taking pictures in people's cars and at people's gates,
your village people will kill you for nothing thinking you have made it in life gringringrin
- Difficult to understand these business models.
Cigarette companies kill their best customers ...
and
Condom companies restrict their future customers!! gringringrin
- Dancing with a fat girl is like moving fridge from one place to the other.
Don't argue with me angryangry
- Dating a jealous Girl Is so stressful
She will be like, "I saw a Lady looking at u,Why did you allow her to see u? undecidedundecided
- After a big accident, Kennedy was crying, "O God! I have lost my left hand?
MACCA: Control yourself my friend! Stop crying! See that man he has lost his head, is he crying? undecidedundecided
- Anytime I see slim girl with big head, I remember my standing fan at home gringringrin
TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Grasses....stretched across plains and valleys...

Winner of yesterday's riddle:
wizi44!

Note: Hair, Lemon grass, porcupine's chooku chooku and brush bristles are absolutely WRONG!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2019

How is the best way to make a coat (suit) last? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
BankyGee:

Dont wear it first

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by dimelo: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- Grasses....stretched across plains and valleys...

Winner of yesterday's riddle:
wizi44!

Note: Hair, Lemon grass, porcupine's chooku chooku and brush bristles are absolutely WRONG!
*Claps, cheers*

BankyGee
anytime I don't get it right
just declare the riddle inconclusive or else...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by peterfada2: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Nigeria Police Going on Strike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qH3pq129Q4
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dont wear it first
Correct yourself bro... Best way to make a suit last....
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:

Correct yourself bro... Best way to make a suit last....

Dont make it first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:

by wearing the coat
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Bitnet(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin Always be honest grin
A woman walks into a butcher's shop just before closing time and asks,
"Do you have any chicken?" undecided
The butcher opens his fridge, takes out his only chicken and puts it on the weighing scales. It weighs 1.5 kg cool.
The woman looks at the chicken cool and at the scales cool and asks,
"Do you have one that's a bit bigger than this one, please?" undecided
The butcher replied,"Yes ma'am wink.
He puts the chicken back into the fridge and then takes it out again, but this time when he puts it on the scales, he craftily keeps his thumb on the scale pan lipsrsealed.
The scales now show 2 kg. tonguetonguetongue
"That's wonderful smiley," said the woman. "I'll take both of them, please smiley" gringringringringrin
TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:
7. Always be honest. A woman walks into a butcher's shop just before closing time and asks, "Do you have any chicken?" undecided
The butcher opens his fridge, takes out his only chicken and puts it on the weighing scales. It weighs 1.5 kg cool.
The woman looks at the chicken cool and at the scales cool and asks, "Do you have one that's a bit bigger than this one, please?" undecided
The butcher Replied,"Yes ma'am wink. He puts the chicken back into the fridge and then takes it out again, but this time when he puts it on the scales, he craftily keeps his thumb on the scale pan lipsrsealed. The scales now show 2 kg. gringrin
"That's wonderful smiley," says the woman. "I'll take both of them, please!" gringringringringrin

Hahahahahahahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Make the trouser and shirt first

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
The champion himself;
pu7pl3! (5/10 though. Incomplete answer wink)
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2019

What is the similarity between a dead doctor and a dead duck? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee is feeling lipsrsealed scared with Nayo08, pu7pl3, dimelo, donielord, walterterri555, Hayqiu010, uzhofficial, McRhelax, Hussar, wizi44, Ayanfe29, topher052, INDUSTRIALFAN, ZoeyJ, HerCuteness, daddytime and 2,266,898 others...

Baby, he is the one that slapped me crycrycry

Reply as a responsible BF undecidedundecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:
BankyGee is feeling lipsrsealed scared with Nayo08, pu7pl3, dimelo, donielord, walterterri555, Hayqiu010, uzhofficial, McRhelax, Hussar, wizi44, Ayanfe29, topher052, INDUSTRIALFAN, ZoeyJ, HerCuteness, daddytime and 2,266,898 others...

Baby, he is the one that slapped me crycrycry

Reply as a responsible BF undecidedundecided
after that slap, you still have the energy to come to tell me, you are strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:

they are both dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
wizi44:
after that slap, you still have the energy to come to tell me, you are strong

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
BankyGee:

Lmao they are both dead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lmao they are both dead grin

wizi44:

they are both dead
WRONG!
We all know they are dead lol grin. The question already said that.
What is their similarity in death is what I'm asking smiley
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2019
BankyGee:

the letter D smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
BankyGee:

the sound 'tor'

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.