Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (298867 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
PrincessB1:
Eh! shocked
LMAO grin grin
Welcome, princess kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
BankyGee:

We are the kings of joke section now... Join our crew.
Ahbi pu7l3? How u see am?

True talk bruh grin

I lost all my memes cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

True talk bruh grin

I lost all my memes cry cry
Whaaat?! shocked
The thing no pain you reach me cry
Take heart bro smiley

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
BankyGee:

Whaaat?! shocked
The thing no pain you reach me cry
Take heart bro smiley

Thank you sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- A corn on its cub

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
wizi44!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

I partake alike in your joy, and in your sorrows, and your home will never be home without me.

What am I? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
BankyGee:

I partake alike in your joy, and in your sorrows, and your home will never be home without me.

What am I? undecided

The letter O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by daddytime(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
BankyGee:

BankyGee is feeling smiley inspired with - pu7pl3, wizi44, PrincessB1, Eagleyes, Ayanfe29, Nayo08, TheKingIsHere, MasonKendall, daddytime, donielord, greatme2good, topher052, statistics1, Fhadey, ZoeyJ and 2,316,772 others.

10 Steps on How to Steal A Chicken
Step 1: Target the chicken you want to steal
Step 2: Study the chicken for a minimum of 1 week
Step 3: After studying the chicken, you are good to go
Step 4: On the day of operation, make sure to wear a big shirt, about 4-5 yards, and a nickerbugger
Step 5: Go to the targeted location around 1pm in the afternoon - by this time, everyone would've gone to work
Step 6: Walk close to the target and throw some groundnut on the floor
Step 7: Grab the chicken by the head - this is to prevent it from screaming
Step 8: Quickly fold the head into the feathers and shove it into your big shirt
Step 9: Turn immediately and don't look back
Step 10: Move on as though nothing happened

Next: How to steal a lion from a zoo

TO BE CONTINUED

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by MasonKendall(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
BankyGee:

What am I? undecided
Letter O

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
BankyGee:

No wahala na, onward brave soldiers! Let's march to the zoo!
cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Letter O

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- The letter O

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
The pu7pl3 champion!
MasonKendall!
PrincessB1!

*Claps, cheers*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
True Love

Akpos: Baby, even though I don't have a well-furnished duplex in Victoria Island like John, 2015 Range Rover Sport like John, and even if I'm not working in Chevron Oil Company like John, I love you with all my heart! That's the best thing I can give you smiley

Girlfriend: (sobs, move close to Akpos and whispers in his ear) If you truly love me, introduce me to John cry

gringringringringringrin

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
- When your GF answers her phone in front of you and starts pressing the 'volume down' button, that's him, my brother, that's him.
*Your deputy is calling* grin
- Disclaimer! If I dated you in secondary school, please don't call me your ex. I never get sense that time cheesy
- If na Yoruba people invent ATM and you go insert card with left hand, the machine go display:
*Insufficient Home Training, Unable to Dispense Cash* angry
- Ghana and their oversabi English, which one is, "Na dem dey RASH ES?"
- It's always, "Mama I made it". What of papa that didn't use condom undecided
Ungrateful children angry
- When your GF is very lazy in doing house chores but good in bed, your family members will be complaining and you'll be like:
"Hmm, you people don't know this girl o" grin
- Dear God, IF NA BUTTER GO DELAY MY DAILY BREAD, BRING AM, I GET BEANS smiley
*Baba do am quick o* cool
- Ugly people have problem o, they always expect too much from the camera gringrin
- Don't exit without clicking "Like" and "Share" smiley

TO BE CONTINUED

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2019

What is that which goes up the hill and down the hill and yet stands still? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
BankyGee:

What is that which goes up the hill and down the hill and yet stands still? undecided

The road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- The road

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2019

What is taken from you before you get it? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
BankyGee:

What is taken from you before you get it? undecided

My picture grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Your picture

pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2019

What coat is finished without buttons and put on wet? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
BankyGee:

What coat is finished without buttons and put on wet? undecided

A coat of paint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
- This life have spoil finish...
A mother said to her daughter,"I think it's right time we talked about sex"
Daughter: Sure mom, what do you want to know?
Mom: Ehh! Aye mi temi bami! shocked
- When God wanna play your video on Judgement Day and it shows 'Viewer's Discretion Adviced +18', just jejely walk to Hell Fire straight, don't delay us on the queue angry
- When you get married to a jealous husband:
Husband: Where are you honey?
Wife: I'm in the church
Husband: Oya give the phone to Jesus lemme hear undecided
- A slay queen sitting at my back during lectures shouted, "We can't see your voice sir, please be loudable!" lipsrsealed
I'm still waiting for my turn to faint 'coz we're fainting according to our reg. number grin
- She told me 8 to 9 rounds is OK. I quickly reminded her that 4 rounds is enough.
*The d*ck don't come with Power Bank you know wink*
- Women are the best goalkeepers in the world because no matter what you do, the balls never get in.
If you know, you know cool
- Happy Sunday grin

TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- A coat of paint

Undefeated champ grin :
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2019

What is that, which though, black itself, enlightens the world? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- A coat of paint

Undefeated champ grin :
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
BankyGee:

Ink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
BankyGee:

coal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by King208: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2019
BankyGee:
- You know, Its risky to sleep without money in your pocket. If you enter a taxi in your dream, how will you pay? undecided
- I wonder how Metuselah survived 969 years without android phone and power bank!!! Sha men of those days are very powerful grin grin grin
-Oneday, an elephant was walking in a park, he squished many ants with every step he took.
Other angry ants decided to revenge. They climbed his legs and then got to his body. The elephant was not comfortable, so he shook his body thorougly and all the ants fell except one that hung close to the elephant's neck. The angry ants on the floor began to shout:-
Strangle him! Strangle him! grin grin grin
hahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.