Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296309 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Footsteps

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
Hardes
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Hardes(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
5 in total.
4 daughters and 1 son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Whizzahd(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
he has 5 kids. 4 daughters and a son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Il leave this one for the new guys smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Hi everyone kiss

Happy new month, a blessed week to us all.
A big welcome to our new roomies on board smiley

Where's BankyGee, hope Our Sunday rice is set?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
PrincessB1:
Hi everyone kiss
Happy new month, a blessed week to us all. A big welcome to our new roomies on board smiley
Where's BankyGee, hope Our Sunday rice is set?
Rice dey na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
BankyGee:

Rice dey na...
Aww! So thoughtful of you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
PrincessB1:
Aww! So thoughtful of you.
This is for you love smiley

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hardes:
5 in total.

4 daughters and 1 son.
Whizzahd:
he has 5 kids. 4 daughters and a son
Welcome on board guys cool
Happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
BankyGee:

This is for you love smiley
shocked

Wish I could gormandize this food via my gastrointestinal tract tongue

Congratulations! You just succeeded in making my salivary glands produce much of it's content over nothing embarassed
Thank you

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
PrincessB1:

shocked

Wish I could gormandize this food via my gastrointestinal tract tongue

Congratulations! You just succeeded in making my salivary glands produce much of it's content over nothing embarassed
Thank you
You welcome smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
BankyGee:

You welcome smiley
sad embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bankygee
Chai!

You still liked the above mood.
You no dey fear face? sad

Don't let me catch you oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
PrincessB1:
Bankygee Chai!
You still liked the above mood. You no dey fear face? sad
Don't let me catch you oh
Ok, no vex princess smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
BankyGee:

Ok, no vex princess smiley
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
New Month Jokes
- The girl who refused to show me her breasts in secondary school is sitted next to me in a bus breastfeeding her baby. God is wonderful cool
- If I say 'Text me when you get there' and you decide to call, you will keep calling until you understand English angry
- Can I see your hand up if you once washed your uniform in the morning, squeeze it with a towel, iron it & then wear it to school? cheesy
- Last night I had a dream that I was kissing my neighbour's daughter but this morning she saw me and pretended like nothing happened
*Girls can pretend ooh* undecided
- Uncle because your crush now lives in your area, you will now be wearing suit to fetch water cheesy
- You wear high waist trouser during pregnancy and you're asking why your baby's head looks like frying pan. You're not okay at all angry
- What is Nigeria turning into
One of my friends just told me that their father collects offering from them during morning devotion shocked
- Happy new month! Laughter all the way cheesy

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- 5 in all, the four daughters all have ONE brother

Hardes!
Whizzahd!

*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Hardes(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
The only person left is the driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by PrincessB1(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
BankyGee:
New Month Jokes
- The girl who refused to show me her breasts in secondary school is sitted next to me in a bus breastfeeding her baby. God is wonderful cool
- If I say 'Text me when you get there' and you decide to call, you will keep calling until you understand English angry
- Can I see your hand up if you once washed your uniform in the morning, squeeze it with a towel, iron it & then wear it to school? cheesy
- Last night I had a dream that I was kissing my neighbour's daughter but this morning she saw me and pretended like nothing happened
*Girls can pretend ooh* undecided
- Uncle because your crush now lives in your area, you will now be wearing suit to fetch water cheesy
- You wear high waist trouser during pregnancy and you're asking why your baby's head looks like frying pan. You're not okay at all angry
- What is Nigeria turning into
One of my friends just told me that their father collects offering from them during morning devotion shocked
- Happy new month! Laughter all the way cheesy

TO BE CONTINUED
grin grin grin
LWKMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
BankyGee:

One person...the driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2019
BankyGee:
only the driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- 1 person - the driver

Hardes!
pu7pl3!
wizi44!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2019

What is red and smells like blue paint? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
BankyGee:

What is red and smells like blue paint? undecided

Red paint grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Hardes(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Red paint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Red paint

pu7pl3!
Hardes!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2019

What is the best way to keep a fish from smelling?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ajoboss(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
BankyGee:

hold its nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
BankyGee:

close it's nose grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Cut/close its nose

Ajoboss! (welcome)
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.