Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (298253 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nekr0N(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
BankyGee:

Ayanfe29, your phone beeped.
One message from Nekr0N
Come and read it

Has she started backsliding again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nekr0N:

yEs, I tHInK sO...
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 4:59am On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

That's why I married you na. We trust each other wink

Sorry for not letting you show your talent. Though the guns are in the cabinet. I put silencers on both of them, in case you ever need it for another person, don't tell me just take one and feel free to display your talent grin

*Whispers* "Can I also try it on you?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

Baby, you don't need my permission na. Your decision is my decision grin

If you want to tell him, don't tell him direct. Let him solve a mini riddle. grin

Based on the fact that pu7pl3 and I have been good friends for decades... Erm... Just tell him the slogan for... Erm... two states before the state we base.

On the other hand, if you don't want to let the cat outta the bag, put the bag with the cat in the box inside the deep freezer in our room grin

Lol.... Perfect! I know how to go about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

Oh wow...really? grin grin

Yeah! Really..... Why then is he the husband?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Nekr0N:

Be nice to Purple..stop crying

I hate purple!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:03am On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

Ayanfe29, your phone beeped.
One message from Nekr0N
Come and read it

What kind of husband is this na? You Sha like to always call me out! It's not fair o. That's how they will be thinking that......erhm..... hmmmmmmmm..... I don't even know what to say sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Nekr0N:

This statement has sold you out!!! I know who you are and I'm no longer scared of you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Officer B is a female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 5:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday and Happy New Week Everyone..... May we experience the best of it. All round victory and favour shall be ours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Oby09(f): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:
Happy Sunday and Happy New Week Everyone..... May we experience the best of it. All round victory and favour shall be ours

Amen! Same here darling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nekr0N(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

yEs, I tHInK sO...

You need to tell your wife to be consistent bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nekr0N(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

I hate purple!!!

Okay angry purple hates you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nekr0N(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

This statement has sold you out!!! I know who you are and I'm no longer scared of you! grin

Sold me out? I was never hiding my identity now BankyGee can back me on this...and if you had taken time to click on my profile you would have known undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

*Whispers* "Can I also try it on you?"
Baby, which kind of question is this? You want to kill me bah?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

What kind of husband is this na? You Sha like to always call me out! It's not fair o. That's how they will be thinking that......erhm..... hmmmmmmmm..... I don't even know what to say sef
Can I not help you check your phone again? Ha!

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nekr0N:

You need to tell your wife to be consistent bro
i'LL tEll hEr, sHe'D cHAnGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

I hate purple!!!
Baby, why your blood dey hot na? undecided
I thought we've settled this already...
Let's bury the hatchet ehn, dakun undecided
There's a hole I dug at the backyard, go and put the hatchet inside, biko (according to you grin)
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nekr0N:

Okay angry purple hates you too

Nekr0N:

Sold me out? I was never hiding my identity now BankyGee can back me on this...and if you had taken time to click on my profile you would have known undecided

Don't worry, I know what to do to you. Just watch your back very well cos you might just hear BOOM anytime soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

Baby, which kind of question is this? You want to kill me bah?

Just an harmless question na

BankyGee:

Can I not help you check your phone again? Ha!

If na wetin you go dey do be dat, abeg, dear husband, no check am again.

BankyGee:

Baby, why your blood dey hot na? undecided
I thought we've settled this already...
Let's bury the hatchet ehn, dakun undecided
There's a hole I dug at the backyard, go and put the hatchet inside, biko (according to you grin)

Lol! Buried already!! As your Lordship pleases!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Just an harmless question na

If na wetin you go dey do be dat, abeg, dear husband, no check am again.

Lol! Buried already!! As your Lordship pleases!!!
Harmless keh? Did I marry you to use your talent on me?

Shey you don't know that if neighbours hear that question they will start saying, "See that woman wey wan kill im husband"
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

Harmless keh? Did I marry you to use your talent on me?

Shey you don't know that if neighbours hear that question they will start saying, "See that woman wey wan kill im husband"

Oya, sorry. I wee not do that again. I promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Oya, sorry. I wee not do that again. I promise
No problem. I need to take you to the cinema... Which movie will you watch? smiley

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Don't worry, I know what to do to you. Just watch your back very well cos you might just hear BOOM anytime soon

Audio
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- Officer A is a female

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
I am lighter than air;
But a hundred people cannot lift me.
Careful, I am fragile.

What am I? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by theenchanter: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:
this one na bubble na, cheap riddle.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

Audio

No worry, you go soon see video!
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

No problem. I need to take you to the cinema... Which movie will you watch? smiley

Erhmmm... erhmmm....
Eran Iya Osogbo or Koto Aye
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:

No idea o... I'll try again tomorrow
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- Officer B is a female

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*

Officer A is the female not B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.