Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296022 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided
In what place does Wednesday comes after Thursday? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2019
BankyGee:

In what place does Wednesday comes after Thursday? undecided

In the dictionary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2019
A girl decided to tell her parents a story during dinner...
Girl: Mummy, as I was coming back from the school, I saw daddy... cool cool
Mum: You saw daddy doing what? undecided undecided
Dad: Shut up! Don't talk with food in your mouth! angry
Girl: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Œ
Mom: Talk, my dear, I'm listening smiley
Girl: I saw daddy taking a lady into the bush, and they started doing... smiley smiley
Dad: I said don't talk with food in your mouth! angry angry angry .
Girl: embarassed embarassed
Mum: Let her talk dear. Baby I'm listening jarey wink
Girl: They started doing what you used to do with the gateman when daddy is not around smiley smiley
Mum: Come on, Shut up! Don't talk with food in your mouth! grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

7 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by McRhelax: 7:26pm On May 24, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- In the dictionary!

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
Why do time fly? undecided grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2019
BankyGee:

Why do time fly? undecided grin

Cos you threw your watch out the door...

Im a rapper bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Cos you threw your watch out the door...

Im a rapper bruh
WRONG! grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2019
BankyGee:

[b]WRONG! grin grin

Cos you threw it out the window?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Because you threw your watch out of the window

señor pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2019
What name can you give to a sleeping bull? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- Because you threw your watch out of the window

señor pupl3!
*Claps, cheers*

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2019
BankyGee:

A bulldozer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
BankyGee:

grin bulldozer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2019
BankyGee is feeling sad cry with Nayo08, pu7pl3, Ayanfe29, HerCuteness, ZoeyJ, McRhelax, otiwisdom, dimelo, donielord, greatme2good, Centino, EngrKem, JasonScoolari, TheFacelessMan, Topher052, lalasticlala, Mynd44, queengift, gly, highcollide, pinkfeet, HARMYMY, Teeteesho, HRHF, obinoscopy, all Nairalanders and 2,222,224 others

PAINFUL MEMORY embarassed embarassed

Today makes it exactly...

3 years...
6 months...
23 days...
2 hours...
17 minutes...
AND;
20 seconds...

That a mango seller ran away with my change angry angry angry

TO BE CONTINUED_

4 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
BankyGee:
BankyGee is feeling sad cry with Nayo08, pu7pl3, Ayanfe29, HerCuteness, ZoeyJ, McRhelax, otiwisdom, dimelo, donielord, greatme2good, Centino, EngrKem, JasonS..coolari, TheFacelessMan, Topher052, lalasticlala, Mynd44, queengift, gly, highcollide, pinkfeet, HARMYMY, Teeteesho, HRHF, obinoscopy, all Nairalanders and 2,222,224 others

3 years...
6 months...
23 days...
2 hours...
17 minutes...
AND;
20 seconds...

TO BE CONTINUED_
Lol, you got me there bro. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you got me there bro. grin
grin cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
BankyGee:
BankyGee is feeling sad cry with Nayo08, pu7pl3, Ayanfe29, HerCuteness, ZoeyJ, McRhelax, otiwisdom, dimelo, donielord, greatme2good, Centino, EngrKem, JasonScoolari, TheFacelessMan, Topher052, lalasticlala, Mynd44, queengift, gly, highcollide, pinkfeet, HARMYMY, Teeteesho, HRHF, obinoscopy, all Nairalanders and 2,222,224 others

No

3 years...
6 months...
23 days...
2 hours...
17 minutes...
AND;
20 seconds...

TO BE CONTINUED_

Mad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by emiron18(m): 12:41am On May 26, 2019
Hi everyone,this is MEGA lavz,an upcoming comedy platform and we need your help and support to rise....please visit this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJGYEMEos to watch our videos and please don't forget to like,share and subscribe...epp a brother,thanks people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
BankyGee:

3 years...
6 months...
23 days...
2 hours...
17 minutes...
AND;
20 seconds...

TO BE CONTINUED_
grin this BankyGee sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- A bulldozer

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
Nayo08!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2019

It begins with 'P', ends with 'E' and has over 1000 letters.

What is it? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2019
BankyGee:

What is it? undecided

Postoffice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by peterfada2: 11:01am On May 27, 2019
Police Brutalize Callers Seeking for Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frfPGSh10Ts
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2019
BankyGee:

What is it? undecided
post office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2019
A post office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Post office

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
Nayo08!
wizi44!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2019

Which is swifter, HEAT or COLD? undecided
Give your reasons.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2019
BankyGee:

Which is swifter, HEAT or COLD? undecided
Give your reasons.

cold cos it always catches you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

cold cos it always catches you
WRONG!
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by emiron18(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2019
Hi people,a big thanks for your support and views,we appreciate it alot,thats why we'll try to please you....here's another short video for your viewing pleasure.... please like,share,comment and click on the subscribe button,please note your comment can go a long way to help us....thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yce_dqTLrQ
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2019
The way some cars in Nigeria look like ehn undecided undecided

If you drive it to a petrol station, they'll direct you to where they sell kerosene grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.