Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296058 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2019
BankyGee:

WRONG!

heat cos you cant catch it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2019
BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Which is swifter, HEAT or COLD? undecided
Give your reasons.
heat coz of radiation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by donielord(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2019
Nayo08:
grin this BankyGee sef grin

Yaff mad fa. Walahi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2019
donielord:

Yaff mad fa. Walahi grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2019
Nayo08:
heat coz of radiation
WRONG!
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Heat, because you can catch cold

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2019
BankyGee:
zuze grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2019
BankyGee:

WRONG!
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 7:42pm On May 28, 2019
BankyGee:
Johnny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2019
Johnny or what

Choose one tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:
Johnny or what
Choose one tongue
It's you that should choose one bros undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Kai! U ehn!!

BankyGee:
BankyGee is feeling sad cry with Nayo08, pu7pl3, Ayanfe29, HerCuteness, ZoeyJ, McRhelax, otiwisdom, dimelo, donielord, greatme2good, Centino, EngrKem, JasonScoolari, TheFacelessMan, Topher052, lalasticlala, Mynd44, queengift, gly, highcollide, pinkfeet, HARMYMY, Teeteesho, HRHF, obinoscopy, all Nairalanders and 2,222,224 others

PAINFUL MEMORY embarassed embarassed

Today makes it exactly...

3 years...
6 months...
23 days...
2 hours...
17 minutes...
AND;
20 seconds...

That a mango seller ran away with my change angry angry angry

TO BE CONTINUED_

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:07pm On May 28, 2019
It's Johnny ooo

BankyGee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

It's you that should choose one bros undecided

Both undecided

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2019
- I visited my wicked teacher and he asked me to polish his shoes. I went to the living room and found his two daughters sitting and relaxing. I told them their dad wanted me to have sex with them. They insisted he won't say that, so I shouted; "Sir, both of them?" He said yes. That is when I had my revenge angry
- Your boyfriend dumped you 2 weeks to his wedding, Baby don't feel sad cry, at least you made it to semi finals grin grin
- A man was angry with his wife, so he sends a message to his father-in-law,
"Your product is not matching my requirements"
The father-in-law replies,
"Warranty expired
Manufacturer is not responsible after seal is broken"
Who wins?
- When a man marries the wrong woman, the devil leaves him alone because he is finished already tongue tongue
- Some people prefer their relationship to spoil than their street transformer undecided undecided
- Drinking a lot of water can help you mind your business because you could spend most of your time urinating instead of gossiping grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Johnny

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
otiwisdom!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*

NB: The pu7pl3 champion is still confused grin grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2019
Nayo08:
zuze grin
WRONG!
The riddle said 98% will fail. Congrats bro, you're one of 'em grin grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- Johnny

otiwisdom!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*

NB: The pu7pl3 champion is still confused grin grin grin

Lol...bruh you said and i quote "WHAT is the name of the fifth brother" that makes WHAT a viable answer

You also name dropped "johnny's father" before naming the other 4 sons which also makes JOHNNY a viable answer

Hence i said both and you say im confused? The champ is never confused bruh grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...bruh you said and i quote "WHAT is the name of the fifth brother" that makes WHAT a viable answer

You also name dropped "johnny's father" before naming the other 4 sons which also makes JOHNNY a viable answer

Hence i said both and you say im confused? The champ is never confused bruh grin
Buh you shoulda chosen one grin.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

Buh you shoulda chosen one grin.

I could not now cos there were 2 answers...well that one have passed smiley
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

I could not now cos there were 2 answers...well that one have passed smiley
'What' can't be the answer cos it ended with 'question mark' which makes it a direct question, had it been it ended with 'full stop', then it's a statement. hence, 'what' can be the answer in that case smiley. Well, it has passed sha grin grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

'What' can't be the answer cos it ended with 'question mark' which makes it a direct question, had it been it ended with 'full stop', then it's a statement. hence, 'what' can be the answer in that case smiley. Well, it has passed sha grin grin grin

Its a riddle...the question mark can be for misdirection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Its a riddle...the question mark can be for misdirection
¿1st rule of RIDDLES. Punctuation counts. Riddles are questions, only when you don't see a question mark at the end of 'what', bro, then you should know there's a misdirection there grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2019

What is the first thing a man sets in his new garden? <undecided undecided>
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

A hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

his foot...duh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by uzhofficial: 9:17pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

his foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

WRONG!
The riddle said 98% will fail. Congrats bro, you're one of 'em grin grin grin
grin I wanted to change but it's too late grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
BankyGee:

his foot tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Hayqiu010(m): 4:18am On May 30, 2019
smiley His foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- His foot

pu7pl3!
uzhofficial
Nayo08
Hayqiu010

*Claps, cheers*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.