Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert (590 Views)

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert by GistmoreNG: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Abuja slay queen on the run after allegedly buying N107k worth of hair from 'E Plex Hair' with a fake credit alert.

Shared with caption...

PLS SWIPE TO SEE VIDEOS AND HER PICS
ABUJA vendors beware of this lady @rikeino ...She came to my shop ( @e_plexhair ) on wednesday (3rd july)to deceive my girl that she spoke to me b4 coming,told her she wanted hair of 107,000(18inches bundles and a closure),my staff gave her and she showed her a fake alert that she has paid. My girl tried calling me to confirm but cdnt get through to me so she allowed her go cos she said she saw a debit alert on her phone .When my phone came on she told me and I said nobody called me. It was difficult to even trace her cos my staff didn't even collect her number had to call her to go through my cctv camera. They sent me the video and i was able to recognize her as she had patronized me last year. Rushed to my WhatsApp chat and was able to get her. Immediately I called her and she said she's been trying to reach me, told her it was all lies cos she already told my girl she has spoken to me before and asked for my money and she said she already made payment that may be they were going to reverse it so I said was going to wait ..Immediately I dropped, I went to her whatsaap she already blocked me but I had saved her video on her whatsapp status b4 I even called her.. She even fixed the hair already..
I called her line again was showing number busy so I realised she also blocked my line had to tell my friend to add her on whatsapp and tell her that she should please send my money cos we have all evidence. We even sent her the videos of her on our cctv..The lady also blocked my friend..
PLS VENDORS BEWARE AND TAKE EXTRA STEPS AS REGARDS SECURITY.

Watch video here;
>> http://gistmore.com/abuja-slay-queen-on-the-run-after-allegedly-buying-n107k-worth-of-hair-with-a-fake-credit-alert

Re: Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert by GistmoreNG: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert by tundeontop: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
This Info is poor
Re: Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fake ass
Fake boobs
Fake Nails
Fake eyelashes
Fake Hair

Fake Credit Alert!!
Na her type dey rant about broke guys.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert by GistOffer: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert by TeamPacific: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

6-Year-Old Girl Severely Raped By Unknown Person In Ondo State / Corruption In Frsc / Catholic Priest Killed And Burnt Inside His Car In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.