Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (36623 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by buzyjoy(f): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2019
She's must be decent plus she gaz get brain
Hmm,,, perfect example of my coming wife
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by newdawn2017(f): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
The wife eh
Thank u,I think say na only me see am. shocked
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

you don't have to cry…you're funny too

So do you like me? grin
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by femi4: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
newdawn2017:
Thank u,I think say na only me see am. shocked
If we say more than that, our mentions go full
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

So do you like me? grin
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by newdawn2017(f): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
If we say more than that, our mentions go full
True grin
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by ImaIma1(f): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i love him because he's funny cheesy

Is he?
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2019
ImaIma1:

Is he?
yes he is.You may not find him funny if you do not understand yoruba
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by ImaIma1(f): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes he is.You may not find him funny if you do not understand yoruba

I speak Yoruba more than my own language but i still don't find him funny...him and Woli Arole.
Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by fresherdanU: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
LIKE JOKE LIKE JOKE U BE PERSON PIKIN
LIKE JOKE LIKE..NO JOKE U DECIDED NOT TO HAVE SENSE

castrol180:
Like joke like joke, you ate her puśsy before you tie the nuptial chord

Like joke like joke, she sucked your dìck in the 4 years of courting before wedding day

Like joke like joke, you dug her hole in the four years of courtship before the wedding

Re: Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Tabitha03(f): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Happy Wedding Anniversary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / "I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.