Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta (19931 Views)

Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship / Tobi And Cee-C Become Amstel Malta's Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by crazygod(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Why does he like to dress that way?
Its his brand.
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2019
crazygod:

Its his brand.

Oh I see.
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Donbosco46: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Na only one person they dey table for the contract it looks fake
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by lifeofkelvino(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2019
Donbosco46:
Na only one person they dey table for the contract it looks fake

You definitely do not know paulo
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by GTtruth(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2019
firstly congrat bro, but it does not tell what you can really do, if only acoholic company have endorsed you, it would have been better, I wonder the type of advert you will do for Amstel, yo Amstel Bleep Guinness, 50 cent, Drake my goons drink Amstel lol, anyway Nigeria knows how to put round pegs in squares holes, PMB making same mistake giving a portfolio of sport minister to a warlord lol, igwe 2pac enjoy but remember jedejede dey kill #GT#
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Advertise/Promote Your Music and Videos on No.1African Music and Entertainment Platform

If Reaching Large Potential Audience with your Music/Video is what you Crave for.
Or want to be Heard, Identified and Listened to In Nigeria and Africa is your Traget.
We've got you 100% covered when you Advertise and Promote on Afrobeatsglobal.

We’ve got the Skills to Keep you hands ahead of your Competitors.
With our Widespread reach across Africa, we've got the Potential to take your Campaigns to the Next Level.

Reach out to us today, Lets talk Business!
Call us on : 08093340402
Whatsapp : 08093340402
Email : info@afrobeatsglobal.com
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram : @afrobeatsglobal

https://www.afrobeatsglobal.com

Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by rapwide(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
HE IS A BOSS
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Jerrick(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2019
Hahahahaha! He was even on his way to sign an endorsement deal when police were harassing him. No wonder he had the guts to say "fvck" you to them grin
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Happyfela(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2019
I Deserve Some Amstel Malt.
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by nicepeople: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2019
There is a time for everything under the sun. Everybody's time will come if you don't give up. I remember in those days in this dude used to hustle for roles in movies. But today everything is history. Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by gladisa7: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2019
But I wish him all d best and my family will drink amstel malta this easter period.
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by fortunechy(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2019
This is the accolades u deserved..... congratulations man..... more blessing
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Ladydavinci: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2019
music is not allowed in the wild.
lacreamieboie:
Plan to join the fun train
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Boss13: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2019
Does Paul Okoye work with Nigerian Breweries now?
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by lacreamieboie(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ladydavinci:
music is not allowed in the wild.

Not loud music... Just soft...
Re: Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta by Lugianostar(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Great talk guys!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) / FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.